• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Happens ?

sauravsen

SPNer
Aug 31, 2007
I am curious to know about many aspects of Sikhism. Today I want to know what happen if :
1. someone cuts his/her hair willingly. Does sikh panth discards him/her from sikhism?
2. somebody forcefully cuts the hair of a sikh, does the sikh person has to follow some rituals?

Somebody told me that if some sikh person cuts his hair willingly thn he/she becomes Hindu as Sikhism had branched out from Hinduism. How far is this true?

Last edited:

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
I am curious to know about many aspects of Sikhism. Today I want to know what happen if :
1. someone cuts his/her hair willingly. Does sikh panth discards him/her from sikhism?
2. somebody forcefully cuts the hair of a sikh, does the sikh person has to follow some rituals?

Somebody told me that if some sikh person cuts his hair willingly thn he/she becomes Hindu as Sikhism had branched out from Hinduism. How far is this true?
One does become hindu becuase a sikh loses kesh.

Absurdity. religion is a choice for oneself.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
World War III is a catalyst that will definitely convert millions to Sikhism. Time being, enjoy having fun in your respective religions. Why? You may ask. How can you prove it ? I will say, it is predicted. :whisling::cool::whisling::cool::whisling::cool:

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London

I would say this is not true at all.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM