• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Gurus Really Taught - A Different Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Blind faith leads some on a path away from Waheguru without them realising. Therefore some understanding is important to avoid this.
We would never sit out grandfather in the corner of the room and tell him to wear good clothes but keep quiet as we don't want to listen to him; respecting him outwardly and having faith he is the head of the household is enough. Then why are we treating our Guru this way?

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI.

Yes it is important to have blind faith to seek Supreme being 's realizations (WaheGuru) because realization follow with blind faith. l Like DHANNA and many more who were blessed with realizations from Supreme beings.

Even Baba Farid Ji begged crow to eat all his flesh but leave the two eyes because has blind faith to see his PRITAM.

We have the highest respect and faith in our Gurus who blessed the entire humanity with eternal Gurbani to lead us to realize the ultimate TRUTH (WAHEGURU).

Same we are enriched to respect our father and Grandfather and respect their valuable guidance.

jaspai

Aug 28, 2010
RESPEC TABLE JASPIJi,
PL ACCEPT MY DIVINE GREETINGS,

I fully respect your faith and I have no objection to this faith.My view is only related to the idiology as given in SGGS Ji.
With regards,
Prakash.S.Bagga

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The thread is going nowhere. A request that a shabad be posted was honored a page or two back, but no one seems to have noticed. It has already been pointed out that the discussion of Gurmukhi grammar, though important, is not central to the discussion. Yet the topic continues. There has been a recent detour into blind faith. It is important to read back in the thread and not reply to the last 2 or 3 things that have been said. The thread has been closed until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM