• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam What Do You Think Of Islam?

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
Re: Muslims and Islam.

@riskygujjar Ji,
Rather than debating on the facts, you have conveniently resorted to your alleged personal testimony. I would rather have a good debate than beating around the bush.

P.S.- If you keep on calling other faiths as 'false', I may have to delete your comments. I'm warning you in advance.

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013

i m not saying that other faiths are false because it would mean even after existing they donot exist.
i m saying that they are corrupted.

and i m not saying something like that without knowledge.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

riskygujjar ji

First of all I do not know what you mean by "even after existing they do not exist" unless this is an idea from Islamic mysticism.

Please explain.

Also, do you agree with the Saudi cleric who says that the Quran and Sunna forbid women from driving on social and moral grouns? Or that driving will damage their ovaries.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/islam/41644-saudi-cleric-says-driving-hurts-womens.html

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Re: Muslims and Islam

not everyone can translate quran in other langauage.translation is the same just authors are differ.

like just one author did direct translation of quran in english.word to word.

and other did tafseer full explaing of all the ayahs of quran.

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013

never heard of such fatwa.
but a woman can drive a car to a shorter distance with the permission of her husband.but not with any gair marham.i mean a person whom she doesnt know.
or say gair mard
or those relations which can be turned into marriage in islam

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
the mark appears on forehead when a muslim offers 5 time namaz.

allah has made hell fire haraam on this mark of sajda.

if bcz of his bad deeds a muslim goes to hell.hell fell would burn all of his his body but it wouldnt be able to burn that the place of mark.

how are sikhi messages similar to islam?

please define shirk?

and tell me the place in the world where sikh dont do it?

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
its the mark of sajda it appears itself when a muslim offer 5 time prayers daily.

it has nothing to do with show off.

its just evolution.

at that time 1400 hears ago girls matured early which u people think as a child marriage.

12 years old kid at that time would go to wars for fighting.

and other wives prphet mohammad had were divorcee.

his first wive was khatija r.a
whose age was 40 and prophets age was 25 at that time

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
its the mark of sajda it appears itself when a muslim offer 5 time prayers daily.
I still don't get it.
Is it like a tattoo or something?

at that time 1400 hears ago girls matured early which u people think as a child marriage.
Girls never matured at the age of 9 years. Aisha was 9 years old when Muhammad deflowered her. She probably even didn't understand the meaning of sex in that tender age.
Do you have any scientific proof to further your argument or you are again just making things up?

riskygujjar

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
girls never mature at the age of 9?
if it was something unfair than non-believers of that time would have justified it unfair.
but they didnt.

if it would have been unfair the enemies of prophet would have got another chance to trash talk about him.

moreover it has never been easy for any prophet to spread the word of god amongst their people.

whenver a prophet said that i m prophet sent by god to u.

they treated them harshly.but god was with the truth thats why they were able to spread the truth.

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
girls never mature at the age of 9?
if it was something unfair than non-believers of that time would have justified it unfair.
but they didnt.

if it would have been unfair the enemies of prophet would have got another chance to trash talk about him.

moreover it has never been easy for any prophet to spread the word of god amongst their people.

whenver a prophet said that i m prophet sent by god to u.

they treated them harshly.but god was with the truth thats why they were able to spread the truth.

That shows you have no scientific proof whatsoever to support your argument.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
The mark is called a zabiba\zebiba:

A zebibah (Arabic زبيبة zabība, "raisin"), also known as a zabiba or zebiba, is a mark on the forehead of some Muslims, apparently due to the friction generated by repeated contact of the forehead with the prayer mat during daily prayers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_bump

I think this happy fellow has one
hass_f_02.jpg

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
The mark is called a zabiba\zebiba:

A zebibah (Arabic زبيبة zabība, "raisin"), also known as a zabiba or zebiba, is a mark on the forehead of some Muslims, apparently due to the friction generated by repeated contact of the forehead with the prayer mat during daily prayers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_bump

I think this happy fellow has one
hass_f_02.jpg
But gurmat mark is , 'ਗੁਝੜਾ ਲਧਮੁ ਲਾਲੁ ਮਥੈ ਹੀ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਥਿਆ ॥ that reflects by the deeds once do and not by hitting hard the head on the floor.

best regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM