• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Do Sikh Men Look For In Women?

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013
Most girls don't get that a lot of the female empowering stuff is enslaving them. I just watch for a singhini, she have to thick hip or we cuz yea.. but usually a powerful lady does which gets into female social dynamics.

Most girls are are kami things posting about love, breaking faith but will run off with with first thing that's bigger. The main thing to look for in in woman, is can she hold her composure and be or act like something greater than her body parts around you.

Phone is slowing slowing repeating word sorry

Check your karma and keep your negativity under control. spnadmin

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Most girls don't get that a lot of the female empowering stuff is enslaving them. I just watch for a singhini, she have to thick hip or we cuz yea.. but usually a powerful lady does which gets into female social dynamics.

Most girls are are kami things posting about love, breaking faith but will run off with with first thing that's bigger. The main thing to look for in in woman, is can she hold her composure and be or act like something greater than her body parts around you.

could you post this again? in english?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Harry ji

We have a trolling problem today. Part of it comes from the sheer glee of having a small, mobile device. Part of it is the result of unhindered youthful desires for attention. I am taking care of the problem. Thanks for your note of concern. I don't know what it means either. :)

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver

Check your karma and keep your negativity under control. spnadmin

Jeeez..!!!!!!
It seems that all girls are kami or highly sexed up to do kaam with anything that is bigger ???
See if she can hold her compusure and not let her boobs or butt get in the way ?????

WHAT ?????
I think veerji, that instead of just reading 'charitropakhyan', you have mistakenly started to Worship it !!!:happymunda:

I highly recommend that you don't worship the stories and tales of kaam, because they can and will give you some nasty nightmares!!

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
A nice article I read lately:
3 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Got Married
http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/relationships/3-things-i-wish-i-knew-we-got-married

I used to think I had my stuff together. Then I got married. Marriage is great—but it rocked everything I knew. I quickly realized my basic goal in life, prior to getting married, was to simply remain undisturbed.
This “disruption” came suddenly and was disguised as a 5-foot-nothing Swedish-Filipino woman. When I decided I’d rather not live without her, I proceeded to ask her to marry me—that is, to officially invite someone who wasn’t me to be in my personal space for the rest of my life.
This decision introduced my most significant experiences and most challenging experiences—none of which I would trade for the world.
However, I wish I’d had a bit more insight on the front end of our marriage to help me navigate it all.
According to most research, more than 50 percent of people who say “I do” will not be sleeping in the same bed eight years from now. And though Scripture alludes to the fact that adultery and abuse may be reasons individuals might end a marriage, I’d be willing to bet that most challenges experienced in marriage are the result of unawareness. Most people—myself included—jump into marriage with suitcases full of misconceptions and bad theology, entirely unaware of the unique beauty and paradoxical intentions of marriage.

Last edited:

GSingh1984

SPNer
Mar 28, 2013
Jeeez..!!!!!!
It seems that all girls are kami or highly sexed up to do kaam with anything that is bigger ???
See if she can hold her compusure and not let her boobs or butt get in the way ?????

WHAT ?????
I think veerji, that instead of just reading 'charitropakhyan', you have mistakenly started to Worship it !!!:happymunda:

I highly recommend that you don't worship the stories and tales of kaam, because they can and will give you some nasty nightmares!!
Sorry, first the bigger was meant as bigger man. I meant most people are in 'relationships' for self-ish reasons.

In a place where it's 100% about what we say, while our natural communication involves 90%+ more, things come off differently.

I read charitropakhyan but I stuck to the english side, and got bored cuz it didn't surprise me, just the depth of it I guess. Like women act like that, towards guruji as well, but I guess that's on them if guruji was a female who knows how males would act?

All, I have to say is look for someone who reflects you, and is a true gur-sikh. That doesn't mean they don't cut their hair, or they may even drink currently; but you can tell real people from fake, and all that.

And, gorgeous. :):faujasingh:

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
The thing about what is real and what is manufactured or made up.
The video is from the latest manufactured band (not a Real band) to go global since the spice girls.
In the same way many women can be cosmetically manufactured or enhanced to confuse the man.

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
Which thing?

How males would act with a female Guru?

What Sikh men are looking for in a Woman?

or, the video?
The assertion was contained in a post having references to Charitropakhyan. So, probably
GSingh Ji is saying there would have been a Male Charitropakhyan had the Gurus been female. Moreover, most of the instances in the Charitropakhyan/Chandi Charitar/Hikayatan don't mention the Guru, barring some places. So, if at all the Charitropakhyan be read (which I don't recommend) it should be kept in mind it is a work of fiction, and not the actual dealings of the Guru. It is the mention of Guru Maharaj that disturbed me.

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
The thing about what is real and what is manufactured or made up.
The video is from the latest manufactured band (not a Real band) to go global since the spice girls.
In the same way many women can be cosmetically manufactured or enhanced to confuse the man.

Yup, I see your point. I'm no big fan of the band either (I would rather prefer The Beatles)
It's just the lyrics of the song which I thought could perhaps break the monotony of the thread. :D
Forgive me if I went off-topic here.

LittlePrem

SPNer
May 1, 2013
New York, N.Y
C'mon, Gentlemen! Give us something more in detail about what you like! For example, something like "I look for women who are compassionate and empathetic towards others" or "someone intellectual and well-read". I'm just making stuff up, but you get the idea.

Brother Onam

Writer
SPNer
Jul 11, 2012
Sat Sri Akaal

My two cents.
I look for in a woman:
She be righteous and cheerful.
She keep the kesh.
She proud of spiritual culture, not secretly yearning for worldly, silly values/image.
She see in herself a fully divine complete creation, not satisfied with being just quiet, obedient helpmate.
She love learning, imagination, creativity, study, vision. Not just mundane homemaker/child-rearing duties.
She recognize, as a child of Shyamsunder
ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਉ ਸਿਆਮ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕਉ
that she too love and embody Truth and Beauty.

In short, someone who truly embodies the holiness of womanhood.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I am not a woman, but I have just, as a last resort, k-sealed a p38 4.6, and it worked!

do you know the cheapest way to fit a suspension air bag? I would be more than happy to sport a chunni if you fancy fitting it.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM