• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhism Wake Up Khalsa Ji - Free Akal Takhat Sahib Ji

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Two points of interest...

Birth place of DG...BENARES...100++ years ago
Birth of Ravidasse Granth....BENARES... 100 years later
OBJECTIVE SAME !! to introduce Kachi banee into Sikhism under different guises..
Same strategy working....Benares Ke THUGGH that KABIR JI warned us 500 years ago !!

May 24, 2008
I sometimes start ( just my conclusion ) thinking that Badal has done extreme damage to the Panth seeing the Nanakshahi Calender controvery & also Dasham Granth controversy . But their substitude is the twin couple of Captain Amarinder Singh & Paramjit Singh Sarna who have some sort of secret understanding IMHO on the issue of Nov 84 genocide culprits with the Congress High Command ( read SONIA ) . Captain's statement freeing Sajjan Kumar & Kamal Nath of any crime is to be seen in the same light . We have to choose one of the two , either we forget about Nov 84 genocide & strive for the independent identity of Sikhs , implementing Old Nanakshahi Calender & amendment in Article 25(B) , Registration of Sikh Marraiges under Anand Marriage Act , freeing it from RSS stanghold etc etc . The other way is to strive for justice for Nov 84 genocide victims ( though Badal's record on this front is equally if not more bad ) , let the identity of Sikh Panth be diluted , drowning it in the sea of Brahminism , more & more Bipran Ki Reet coming into Sikh panth etc etc . Look like there is no respite for ordinary Sikh looking to follow his faith in this haze of conflicting interests .

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
well in a way we are between the Devil and deep blue sea....we have to FIGHT the Devil and also abstain from DROWNING....because IF we DROWN..then the DEVIL WINS..the DEEP blue Sea WINS..we LOSE. IF the SIKHS have already drowned in the sea of Bipparwadee badal rss etc...then who or what is going to fight for 1984 victims....and IF the Sikhs were so busy fighting for the 1984 victims....that they forgot that everybody else ahs already drowned...what benefit ?? and for whom ?? Je Rassee hee sarr gayee taan WATT nu kee karna eh ?? Siannap is wich hai ki rasee wee bach jayeh..ate watt be nikla jayeh

sonia99

SPNer
Jun 2, 2010
good morning everyone ....................... i like your videos its very nice .............and i am big fan of akal takhat sahib ji.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM