• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Dear Sangat,

This sikh is Arvind Pal Singh, an IT professional, aged 32 residing at Canada.

I aspire to be the kind of sikh who is with 'Naam Khumari Nanaka, Charhee Rahe Din Raat' bhav always.

The more I get deeper into sikh studies, the more I think about so many things unknown, and there are so many things to learn. Visiting such websites, and discussing things might bring me to level zero, from where my actual learning may start for 'Ik Ong Kaar'.

Nice to see you here :)

Warmest Regards,
ThinkingOne

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Dear Admin (sikhphilosophy), Ideal Singh and VaheguruSeekr ji.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I enjoyed reading various posts here. The more I learn, makes me feel as if how come I could stay so deprived of knowledge, for past so many years. Hope coming time will be fruitful and as per sikhi way of life.

Best Regards, Arvind.

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
Dear arvind veer

I have read ur posts n ur so true to ur nom de plume or i shud say nom de cyber, i guess a true sikh is the one who is always in the search of knowledge or is always seeking, and my dear brother u are very much there.

guru tuhanu chrdi kala bakhshe

Mar 22, 2007
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh to all !!

'Naam Khumari Nanaka, Charhee Rahe Din Raat' is not bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Its kachi bani, so be careful.

Thanks

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Shamsher Singhji

welcome on this forum

Thanks for your valuable inp=ut

Naam Khumari Nanaka, Charhee Rahe Din Raat' is not bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Its kachi bani, so be careful.

Jatinder Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM