• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

** Waheguru Gurmantar **

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Aad0002 Jee!

Do you follow the true Gurus? Please write precisely the name of your Guru who suggested that Waheguru was the Gurumantra.

Balbir Singh

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Aad0002 Jee!

Do you follow the true Gurus? Please write precisely the name of your Guru who suggested that Waheguru was the Gurumantra.

Balbir Singh

Balbir singh ji, to those of us who have amrit, the panj pyare (who substitutue as the guru) tell us to repeat waheguru.

Please, no more questions. I do not want intellectual tip toeing.

I have been following Gurmat advice, but i can no longer keep quiet.

Please read this Shabad.

Sri Granth: Shabad/Paurhi/Salok SGGS Page 870

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Sherab said:
the panj pyare (who substitutue as the guru)

Sherab Ji,

Panj pyare in today's world?

I have been looking for real panjpyare from last 40 years, couldnt find them so far.

All I found were people filled with kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahnakaar , calling them selves Guru De Pyaare-nothing compared to the True Guru.

Maaf karna, if it hurts your feelings and emotions, but this the hard core truth for me, that I faced. All the socalled PanjPyaras I met with were/are people more or less similar to the guy whose post you are reffereing to: Balbir Singh

Ratti Idhar Ratti Odhar

Yugraj

Apr 4, 2007
Sherab Ji,

Panj pyare in today's world?

I have been looking for real panjpyare from last 40 years, couldnt find them so far.

All I found were people filled with kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahnakaar , calling them selves Guru De Pyaare-nothing compared to the True Guru.

you believe you know better than every Gursikh who has stood as Panj Piyare for Guru Sahib in the last 40 years?

who on earth do you recommend young sikhs take amrit from? or do you suggest we just ditch the whole khalsa idea?

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
you believe you know better than every Gursikh who has stood as Panj Piyare for Guru Sahib in the last 40 years?

who on earth do you recommend young sikhs take amrit from? or do you suggest we just ditch the whole khalsa idea?

jasleen Ji,

I didnt mention to ditch the idea of khalsa bhen. This is your thought. I am just looking for the real kalsa in Panjpyaaras- Is there any?

I am not better at all, I admit to be worse than you.
But :

1. Substituting Guru with people who cannot control their five dusht, who lies, who are not in the Same GURU's Hukam, IS THAT FARE?

2. Guru is to guide us by example, how can I follow a person, - just one example:who right in front of me, scanning every girl and woman present in the Gurdwara from head to toe( think for a second, this is his attitude in front of others IN GURUGHAR).

3. Guru will only be that who deserves to be, not airaa gaira nathoo khaira.

4. My Guru is Guru Granth Sahib, I see Khalsa everyday in Gurbani.

5. Young kids who participate in Amrit Chak ceremony should be grown enough to know the meaning of SACRIFICING THEIR HEAD(haumai). Khalsa is not a child's play. Guru is asking us to sacrifice our heads.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

It appears to be 'KHALSA' has become only 'idea' now, no reality anymore.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2007
jasleen Ji,
I didnt mention to ditch the idea of khalsa bhen. This is your thought. I am just looking for the real kalsa in Panjpyaaras- Is there any?

i think so... but then, i don't think any human is perfect except through Waheguru, so maybe i'm not scanning for faults as much as you are. :)

1. Substituting Guru with people who cannot control their five dusht, who lies, who are not in the Same GURU's Hukam, IS THAT FARE?

2. Guru is to guide us by example, how can I follow a person, - just one example:who right in front of me, scanning every girl and woman present in the Gurdwara from head to toe( think for a second, this is his attitude in front of others IN GURUGHAR).

so these people should not be panj piyare. does every gursikh (man AND woman) in every gurdwara do these things? somehow i doubt it.

again, it sounds as though you do not see the need for amrit. is this the case? if so, there's probably no point in continuing this conversation, as i'm trying to avoid pointless arguments. :)

5. Young kids who participate in Amrit Chak ceremony should be grown enough to know the meaning of SACRIFICING THEIR HEAD(haumai). Khalsa is not a child's play. Guru is asking us to sacrifice our heads.

i agree with this completely, but what does it have to do with the conversation?

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Yugraj said:

jasleen said:
i agree with this completely, but what does it have to do with the conversation?

So you say we dont need to know the meaning of -SACRIFICING OUR HEADS.

THEN tell me 'WHAT IS KHALSA?' in your viewpoint.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

3. Guru will only be that who deserves to be, not airaa gaira nathoo khaira.

Dear Friend
Thanks foir your post !

This is the way you look at the whole Amrit ceremony .
That is you look at fallible five sikh performing the ceremony and you can be right in your sense
But this is just representation and Panj Pyare /Five Sikh dont become somebodies GURU after the ceremony and they dont just advice something from their own theory
They just advice the sikh to best of their ability from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI
They can be wrong in their understanding and here your crticism seems Valid

But as I understood the only Force that is wokring in universe is the God Himself or the Creative force .So it can be safely said that in the Amrit ceremony you get the Amrit from that creative force itseld and not from these Mortals /Five sikh .

So all in all it is just the view point diffrence and nothin much to worry

Jatinder Singh

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Jasleen Ji,

I Think You are in a 'come fight me' mood.

I am only talking, not arguing.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Please drink some cold water Sis.

Apr 4, 2007
BTW I think you did mention this:

I Got The IDEA OF YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THAT I GUESS.

young people != children! i never said babies, sheesh. many teen agers, 20 somethings, etc are perfectly capable of understanding what is required. while many 40+ people are not!

besides, i'm 35 and i consider myself young... do you have a problem with that too? :p

Jasleen Ji,

I Think You are in a 'come fight me' mood.

I am only talking, not arguing.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Please drink some cold water Sis.

you tried to tell me i was disagreeing when i had agreed. who's looking for the fight?

and sorry, my mother in law told me not to drink cold water in winter time. apparently it's some indian tradition or something. :D

Last edited:

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Jasleen Ji I just posted above:

I say again- Please drink some cold water.

I am talking not fighting.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Jatinder Ji,

After Reading Guru Granth Sahib many times and after studying Sikh History during Guru Ji's Time, I am looking for the Real PanjPyaras who have sarificed their heads to THE ULTIMATE GURU. I couldn't find one.

Just for everybody's information: I am an Amrit Dhari, since I turned 16, but at that time I had no idea what Amrit was, I did what my parents made me do. I am 70 year old man now, still looking for REAL PANJ PYARAAS. IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN THIS?

Sherb Ji's statement about substituing Panjpyaar with Guru, made me come and post here. But it seems like Jasleen Bhen cannot hear another viewpoint of a fellow human. God Bless Her.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

jasleen_kaur said:
perhaps you should not only talk, but read the responses too... :)

just a suggestion...

same suggestion for you bhen.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

jasleen_kaur said:
and sorry, my mother in law told me not to drink cold water in winter time. apparently it's some indian tradition or something. :D

:idea::idea:Then drink regular water:idea::idea:

Jasleen Bhen, I am looking for just Real Khalsa, that's all, you know any tell me. I would like to meet with him/her. :)

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Last edited:

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Pyramid-ji, maybe panj pyare are a link to waheguru ji, and waheguru, with his kind look, allows those humans to create amrit?

Remember, humans have no virtue at all.

maybe this is why you cannot find a true panj pyare, without waheguru ji's grace

Apr 4, 2007
Jatinder Ji,

After Reading Guru Granth Sahib many times and after studying Sikh History during Guru Ji's Time, I am looking for the Real PanjPyaras who have sarificed their heads to THE ULTIMATE GURU. I couldn't find one.

Just for everybody's information: I am an Amrit Dhari, since I turned 16, but at that time I had no idea what Amrit was, I did what my parents made me do. I am 70 year old man now, still looking for REAL PANJ PYARAAS. IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN THIS?

Sherb Ji's statement about substituing Panjpyaar with Guru, made me come and post here. But it seems like Jasleen Bhen cannot hear another viewpoint of a fellow human. God Bless Her.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

same suggestion for you bhen.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

:idea::idea:Then drink regular water:idea::idea:

Jasleen Bhen, I am looking for just Real Khalsa, that's all, you know any tell me. I would like to meet with him/her. :)

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

sorry uncle ji, i didn't realize. i thought you were trying to make trouble. i apologize.

(going to drink water now)

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

Thanks for your response!

There is nothin wrong in your viewpoint.

Can I Help you Find one ?

Good news is YES !
I am serious , I have personally met one such man in India and he is my friend .
I can give you his contact details , he normally lives in Delhi his name is Vijaydeep Singh
If interested to be friend with him just let me know

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Pyramid-ji, maybe panj pyare are a link to waheguru ji, and waheguru, with his kind look, allows those humans to create amrit?

Remember, humans have no virtue at all.

maybe this is why you cannot find a true panj pyare, without waheguru ji's grace

Sherab Ji,

I thought exactly in this manner for many many years. After I started to understand Gurbani, my belief started to change. According to Gurbani we must lead a virtous life, keeping the five thieves under control. Along with all this we must not become egoistic about it either- lead a life full of virtues and remain low. Our company should also be with those who follow Guru's word, ie Real Gurmukh. Guru and God are same and unique and Carefree.

Waheguru Ji's grace is not absent in anyone, not even in todays panjpyaras, you me or anyone else. It is present all the time, everywhere. It is a matter of realizing that grace. Not finding PanjPyaras cannot lessen the grace by any means. Because before 1699, blessing was still there. It is Aad Sach Jugad Sach Hai Bhi Sach Nanak Hosee Bhi sach.

We cannot close our eyes from the prevailing truth by saying- humans dont have any virtues. Humans do have it all, thats why Guru Ji was able to find Panj Pyaras. And for the same reason, Gurbani tells us to become Khalas(pure).

This desire to see real panj Pyaraas is also a Gift of God to teach me something. And sharing my views with you and asking for their whereabouts is also a Gift of The Same Almighty.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Thanks for your response!

There is nothin wrong in your viewpoint.

Can I Help you Find one ?

Good news is YES !
I am serious , I have personally met one such man in India and he is my friend .
I can give you his contact details , he normally lives in Delhi his name is Vijaydeep Singh
If interested to be friend with him just let me know

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Jatinder Ji,

Sure why not. We will see.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

sorry uncle ji, i didn't realize. i thought you were trying to make trouble. i apologize.

(going to drink water now)

Jasleen Ji,

Chalo hun ta khush ho na.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: