Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Vision

Discussion in 'Inspirational Stories' started by singhbj, May 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. singhbj

singhbj
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

[​IMG]

Every dream precedes a goal.

[​IMG]

The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs. - Vance Havner

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Kuldip Singh: Living Out the Vision Essays on Sikhism Nov 10, 2013
    SciTech Visionary Plans from Google: From Google Glass to a Chip in Our Brains Breaking News Jul 20, 2013
    Punjab Division will Lead to Disintegration of Pakistan (Video) Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Jul 8, 2013
    Sikh Rehat Maryada and the Divisions Sikh Rehat Maryada Oct 12, 2012
    Simran Experiences - "As the inner vision is awakened, one comes to know one's own home, deep within Sikh Sikhi Sikhism May 29, 2012

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Singhbj

I did click on the Bella Sara image and entered a wonderland of possibiities. I did not try any of the links there. Why don't you tell us a little about why you chose that site. It looks enticing. Someone might get lost there following his/her bliss.

P/S - It seems that one has to purchase things like storybooks on the Bella Sara site in order to participate fully in the games and other activities. So members should know that in advance. For a parent who is willing to purchase interactive features, this site could be a lot of fun for children, and for parents and children to work on together. I did finally create a membership and played around for a few minutes. The site is very nice -- what I had time to view.

4. singhbj

singhbj
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
    Waheguru ji ki fateh

I got the pic & quotes from

Motivational Posters at AllPosters.com

Sorry, i have no clue about 'Bella Sara' and are her works.

Anyway, i am glad that you found something of interest at Bella Sara website.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
    Waheguru ji ki fateh