• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News VHP On Behzti Warpath In UK

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
But on Monday, Hasmukh Shah of VHP (UK) said, the films' screening was part of a long campaign by "habitual false allegators (sic) to spread habitual false allegations about Hindus."

Shah said the Sikh protests in Birmingham, which forced closure of a play, Behzti, set in a gurdwara, were "very encouraging and showed us that Hindus should not always be docile, should not always turn the other cheek."

This is what we call intelligent Bull****' THESE VHP Always do , no they want to fire by putting Gun on Sikh shoulders this is absolute nonsense and believe me I have nothing against Hindu brithers rather I am very much thankful to all Hindu Brothers who supported the protest against Bhezti but the thing is these Organisation VHP absolutely dont represent the interest of Hindu infact they are the one who mislead them .

Jatinder Singh

Jul 30, 2004
world
Akal Sahai

Bandhu Jatinder Singh Ji,

Do not worry about hindus,There biggest problem is hinduism.Mark the words of Das.There is proverb in hindi das is only translating it.

Crow copied swan's way to move and forgot its own ways.
Hindus try to copy the way of Sikhs they forget that till they copy Sikhism ie convert themselve to Sikhism theses copycat may not succeed.

They will only make noice as they made during Al Mahjaroun act on trafaleger square failed by Sikhs.One of them will say something,two will support but when it will come to act..Das is sure they may rather prefer to see Astha or Sanskar Channel(Father of Das also sees it).

Had Hindu had guts beloved junior Shankracharya would not have been humliated as happened yesterday.

They are rather air less ballon.Das is ashamed of them. :mad:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: