• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Understanding Gurbani

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Thanks a lot for your comments Veer Balbir Ji,

but question still remained unanswered, let me clarify my humble questions once again:

WHY DO YOU CONSIDER GURDEV, SGGS, NIRANKAAR, SATGURU -ALL SEPERATE????? ARE THEY DIFFERENT?????????

WHY DO YOU NEED CONFIRMATION FOR SSGS TO BE A GIVER OF NAAM AS THE GIVER OF NAAM IS 'GHAT GHAT ANTAR TU HAI VUTHTHAAAAAA' WHAT CONFIRMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR____????

as considering GURDEV as GURDEV and His Bani NON GURDEV is very strange for a spritually advanced individual as you are claiming to be per your such statements: (your words) "God is ONE. Please experience ONE in anyONE. The word 'or' vanishes then"

If 'OR' is vanished then Isn't God and Guru and Nirankaar ARE ALL ONE and only one and present in anyone AND in EVERY ANSH OF THE UNIVERSE as Dhan Dhan Gurdev Sache Patshah is SINGING:

jo jo deesay tera roop.....................................

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Veer Balbir Ji asked:
Did the true Gurus ever write that their writings are Satgur?

YES BANI IS GURU, BANI IS SACH, BANI AND SATGURU ARE THE SAME ONE

and i hope that Veer Balbir Ji at least this truth is confirmed to you THAT GURBANI IS GURU'S BACHAN, GURBANI IS BANI, GURBANI IS GURU/SATGURU DI AGYA/HUKAM/ORDER, GURBANI IS GURU'S WRITING. AND this is also confirmed to you that THERE IS NO DISTINCTION between GURU and SATGURU, i humbly hope.............

and Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan Jee added other bhagat Bani in there as well, most important thing to consider, ALL IS ONE AND ONLY ONE no duality at all in any form possible

AND Guru Sahib is SINGING VEER MERE:
BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI

try listening with love and humility............

what other CONFIRMATION one has to look for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I humbly request you Veer to listen to Honarable Gurubachan:

iekw bwxI ieku guru ieko sbdu vIcwir ]

Translation : There is One Bani; there is One Guru; there is one Shabad to contemplate.

so there is no distinction ALL IS ONE.

bwxI gurU gurU hY bwxI ivic bwxI AMimRqu swry ]

Translation: The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained. Bani and Guru are treated as same 'ONE'.

scw siqguru swcI ijsu bwxI Bij CUtih gur srxweI ]

Translation : True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. GURU and GURBANI same ONE ULTIMATE TRUTH

gurbwxI iesu jg mih cwnxu krim vsY min Awey ]1]

Translation: Gurbani is the Light to illuminate this world; by His Grace, it comes to abide within the mind.

qyry bcn AnUp Apwr sMqn AwDwr bwxI bIcwrIAY jIau ]
Translation: Your Word is Incomparable and Infinite. I contemplate the Word of Your Bani, the Support of the Saints.

AMqir bwhir qyrI bwxI ]
The Word of Your Bani is inside and outside as well..

quDu Awip kQI qY Awip vKwxI ]
You Yourself chant it, and You Yourself speak it.
guir kihAw sBu eyko eyko Avru n koeI hoiegw jIau ]3]
The Guru has said that He is One-All is the One. There shall never be any other. ||3||

7.Bgiq BMfwr gurbwxI lwl ]
Gurbani is the jewel, the treasure of devotion.
gwvq sunq kmwvq inhwl ]2]
Singing, hearing and acting upon it, one is enraptured.

and many more GURUBACHAN are endlessly confirmimg that "Bani is SatGuru", NO DOUBTS remain............................... UNLESS ONE THINK AND BELIEVE THAT GURBANI IS NOT GURUBACHAN

Tere Bachan Anoop Apaar Santan Adhaar Bani Beechaareeay Jeo.........
Bani Nirankaar Hai............
Gurmukh Bani Brahm Hai............

Another one to contemplate on:

AMg 669

DnwsrI mhlw 4 ]

syvk isK pUjx siB Awvih siB gwvih hir hir aUqm bwnI ]

gwivAw suixAw iqn kw hir Qwie pwvY ijn siqgur kI AwigAw siq siq kir mwnI ]1]

bolhu BweI hir kIriq hir Bvjl qIriQ ]

hir dir iqn kI aUqm bwq hY sMqhu hir kQw ijn jnhu jwnI ] rhwau ]

Awpy guru cylw hY Awpy Awpy hir pRBu coj ivfwnI ]

jn nwnk Awip imlwey soeI hir imlsI Avr sB iqAwig Ehw hir BwnI ]2]5]11]

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Balbir Ji's words:
SGGS Jee but has a form and shape too

Veer Balbir Ji, this is the perception that you have for Dhan Dhan SGGS JI. Sat Guru Sache Paatshan Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji is not limited to just THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SHAPE......

Dekhan vali nazar nahi hai halay tuhade paas, Waheguru Rakha mere veer, Nirankaar mehar karan

Bani nirankaar hai, UNLIMITED Hai..................

just like your atma is just not limited to this one lifetime and one lifeform.............i humbly hope that you dont believe that you are just limited to this one life form and one lifetime..............are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Sikh80 Jee!

Quote "But 'Nirankaar' is not 'Niraakar' with which you seem to be confused.These are two separate words. It Is 'Niraakar' that means without form."
For those entangled in differences this is another difference between Nirankaar and niraakaar.
The true Guru enlivens and talks Nirankaar, never using the word Niraakaar in writings, whereas the confused persons are busy differentiating Nirankaar with Niraakaar to display their pride.

Quote "I am happy without any further clarification as I have ,in the meantime , referred to the meaning in Sahib singh ji."
This is the spiritual poverty. People want to know the true Guru. They read translations of what Gurdev is singing.

Quote "I also observe that the tone of your post does not speak well of Guru sahibs. May be I am wrong."
Gurdev is right now also singing in ecstasy.
Please do not worry about translators.

Quote "It is better to spend time oneself and arrive at the meaning."
May I ask how much time one has still to spend through Joonies?

Quote "Yes Granth sahib ji has a form. But it is Nirankaar, the formless god."
Please look at Sikh80 Jee. He is also Nirankaar.

Quote from Surinder Jee "I am posting the entire shabad for the benefit of all."
Thanks for posting the wonderful Sabad from Gurdev, but why have you posted the misleading translation attached with this.

Quote "WHY YOU NEED CONFIRMATION FOR SSGS TO BE A GIVER OF NAAM AS THE GIVER OF NAAM IS 'GHAT GHAT ANTAR TU HAI VUTHTHAAAAAA' WHAT CONFIRMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR____????"
Please provide one reference from the true Gurus where they have said that the Giver of Naam is SGGS and the giver of Naam is 'GHAT GHAT ANTAR TU HAI VUTHTHAAAAAA'. I will be grateful.

Quote "YES BANI IS GURU, BANI IS SACH, BANI AND SATGURU ARE THE SAME ONE."
That is great. Someone seems to have understood it.

Quote "GURBANI IS GURU'S WRITING."
O Really! From where is this inspiration? Please provide one reference from the Gurus.

Thanks for referring the revered Guru's Vaaks about Baanee.
Let me refer one of those.
iekw bwxI ieku guru ieko sbdu vIcwir ] SGGS Ang 646-8
There is One Bani; there is One Guru; there is one Shabad to contemplate.

May I ask why people go on reading line after line throughout fourteen hundred and thirty pages of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee? Has any of the true Gurus mentioned this practice? Is this the technique of contemplating One Sabad? Did Gurdev ever suggest contemplating One Printed or Written Sabad?

Quote "Veer Balbir Ji, this is the perception that you have for Dhan Dhan SGGS JI. Sat Guru Sache Paatshan Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji is not limited to just THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SHAPE......"
I agree. Nothing is limited to just the physical form and shape.

Why has not someone provided any reference from the true Gurus I have requested?

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Our Honrable Veer Balbir Ji Writes:

Gurdev is right now also singing in ecstasy.

i wonder veer Balbir Ji can hear Dhan Dhan Gurdev in ecstasy!!!!!!!!!

but veer Balbir cannot see Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Placed in there........

but he cannot see that there is no difference between himself, sikh80 and Dhan Dhan Nirankaar AT THAT POINT.........

but he cannot see the the giver of that voice and giver of the naam is still a bujharat for him.....

if your listening is that bright mere veer that you hear Gurdev singing in ecstasy: howcome you got confused with WHO POSTED WHAT from the above posts.......radio signal got interrupted.... so sad.....

WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION OF YOUR ECSTASY MERE PYARE VEER????????

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Surinder Jee!

Please do not deviate from the topic and let all know if the true Gurus ever wrote that their writings were Satgur.
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is the collection of Hymns from the true Gurus, Bhagats, Saints, Bhatts and many enlightened persons.
Please explain. Whose Baanee Guru Amar Das Jee is mentioning in this Vaak?
"ikka baanee iku guru iko sabadu veechaari." SGGS Ang 646-8

Also, please say something according to your understanding about these wonderful Vaaks from Guru Naanak Dev Jee.

gurmuiK vsqu vyswhIAY scu vKru scu rwis ]
"gurmukhi vasatu vaysaahee-ai sachu vakharu sachu raasi."

ijnI scu vxMijAw gur pUry swbwis ]
"jinee sachu vananji-aa gur pooray saabaasi." SGGS Ang 18-10

Perhaps someone can also explain why the translators have translated the word vaysaahee-ai purchase. Strange, I never heard any punjabi using this word when he or she went for shopping.

Please ponder what Bhagat Kabeer Jee is singing about those who spend their life reading and preach others to read repeatedly.

byd purwn pVy kw ikAw gunu Kr cMdn js Bwrw ]
"bayd puraan parhay kaa ki-aa gunu khar chandan jas bhaaraa.

rwm nwm kI giq nhI jwnI kYsy auqris pwrw ]1]
"raam naam kee gat nahee jaanee kaisay utras paaraa." SGGS Ang 1103-1

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
oh yes who is deviating from the topic: honrable yourself or others!!!!!!!

you are unable to answer all my very important questions, mere veer

waheguru Rakha

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
so bUJY ijsu Awip buJwiesI ijsu siqguru purKu pRBu saulw ] (1315-13, kwnVw, mÚ 4)
Those whom the Lord inspires to understand, understand; the True Guru, God, the Primal Being, is pleased with them.

One may kindly check if the translation is correct or the translator has taken liberty of adding some words. Let this thread continue as it is.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Balbir Singh Wrote:

"May I ask why people go on reading line after line throughout fourteen hundred and thirty pages of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee? Has any of the true Gurus mentioned this practice? Is this the technique of contemplating One Sabad? Did Gurdev ever suggest contemplating One Printed or Written Sabad?"

Balbir ji then what are you doing wasting your time? Why do you keep going on and on presenting thuks from gurus bani when you have just been quoted as saying it is a waste of time to reading 1430 pages of guru granth sahib ji and contemplating it to ones life. I guess guru sahib just waisted his time according to you? Im sorry but this is a direct attack on gurbani and it just make me sick me reading that.

First of all you hijacked the thread, and your cult leader of a twisted mindset at: Say Sat Sri Akal - Live with Truth, achieve all Treasures and merge in Eternity

I am at the end of the topic and i dont even know where the topic has gone too. If Sikh80 can kindly repost the question in another thread or repost your your intial question it can be kindly appreciated

Regards

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
Welcome sir once again,
Thanks for your gracious offer..I shall repost the question in some new post.Let this thread be over.
You are the right person, it seems , for Gurbani related queries.

Thanks and regards

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
International akaali Ji and Sikh80 ji for people like Balbir Ji Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Sahib Sache Patshah De Paavan Sweet Bachan:

eyqY jil vrsdY iqK mrih Bwg iqnw ky nwih ]
aitay jal barkhday tikh maray bhaag tina ke naahe

and Balbir veer's signal dies when the whole universe sings this as well as the following and much more.......

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani.......

we cannot expect them to understand Gurbani, they simply choose not to hear it allalong, the question of understanding does not even exist in their case.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

Quote "Balbir ji then what are you doing wasting your time?"
My posts are not for stone minded Baabaas, deep rooted in ignorance.

Quote "Why do you keep going on and on presenting thuks from gurus bani when you have just been quoted as saying it is a waste of time to reading 1430 pages of guru granth sahib ji and contemplating it to ones life."
This is your mind and its analysis. Please be sure your mind is not leading and wasting your precious life.

Quote "I guess guru sahib just waisted his time according to you?"
This is your earning and understanding.
The true Gurus are giving Updesh today also. Please do not waste life reading. Strange, many are reading it repeatedly and continue doing so.
The true Sikh blessed with Naam Simran does not go on reading repeatedly the revered Guru's Message 'simrao simari simari sukhu paavao', for example. He does Naam Simran and receives Sukh.

The true Guru wrote once this Vaak.
"ikka baanee iku guru iko sabadu veechaari." SGGS Ang 646-8

I have heard some have got this written message from Gurdev engraved on gold or silver metal plates. Some others have studded it with precious stones. Some jewelers are planning to make pendants of it but their women are more for the ear tops. Educational theorists are suggesting layouts of children books where to print this Guru's Message. Some are learning to use weapons in case somebody raises a question and insults them showing curiosity in the original Guru's Message.
Their life is engaged now with stereotyped anayk Sabad, anayk Gurus and anayk Baanees.
It seems God is ready again for Avtaar as the true Guru.

Quote "Im sorry but this is a direct attack on gurbani and it just make me sick me reading that."
It is not a surprise. By reading Gurdev's Message repeatedly but not experiencing it and acting on it one can become sick.
The true Sikh is one who meditates on Hari Naam received with God's Grace through the Satguru, but not reading repeatedly the publications of Chatur Singh and Sujaan Singh.

Balbir Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
ijnw gurbwxI min BweIAw AMimRiq Cik Cky ]

The whole Universe is singing Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan De Paavan Bachan
gurbwxI gwvh BweI ]
Eh sPl sdw suKdweI ]

mY siqgur syqI iprhVI ikau gur ibnu jIvw mwau ]
Translation :I am so much in love with my True Guru! How could I even live without the Guru, O my mother?

mY gurbwxI AwDwru hY gurbwxI lwig rhwau ]8]
Translation: I have the Support of the Word of the Guru's Bani. Attached to Gurbani, I survive. ||8||

AMimRq bwxI hir hir qyrI ]
The Word of Your Bani, Lord, is Ambrosial Nectar.

suix suix hovY prm giq myrI ]
Hearing it again and again, I am elevated to the supreme heights.

jlin buJI sIqlu hoie mnUAw siqgur kw drsnu pwey jIau ]1]
The burning within me has been extinguished, and my mind has been cooled and soothed, by the Blessed Vision of the True Guru. ||1||

gurmuiK AMimRq bwxI bolih sB Awqm rwmu pCwxI ]
Translation: The Gurmukhs speak the Ambrosial Bani; they recognize the Lord, the Supreme Soul in all.

eyko syvin eyku ArwDih gurmuiK AkQ khwxI ]6]
Translation: They serve the One; they worship and adore the One. The Gurmukhs speak the Unspoken Speech. ||6||

but some people's signal goes down this is also Guru's Kirpa.....
they simply cannot hear the above with Waheguru's Grace...........

aitay jal barkhday tikh maray bhaag tina ke naahe
Waheguru Rakha

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
THIS IS VERY FUNNY WHEN ONE SAYS THAT THEY DO NAAM SIMRAM BUT THEY ARE AGAINST READING GURBANI.........

THIS PROVES THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS WHAT...................

no wonder their signal goes down so often

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
1.Bani/Sachi Bani
siqgur kI bwxI siq siq kir jwxhu gurisKhu hir krqw Awip muhhu kFwey ] (308-5, gauVI, mÚ 4)
O GurSikhs, know that the Bani, the Word of the True Guru, is true, absolutely true. The Creator Lord Himself causes the Guru to chant it.

2. Naam thru. Gurbani
gur kI bwxI nwim vjwey ] (362-11, Awsw, mÚ 3)
Through the Word of the Guru's Bani, the Naam resounds;

3. Remain in Self
inrml bwxI inj Gir vwsw ] (362-18, Awsw, mÚ 3)
Through the Immaculate Bani of the Word, the mortal dwells within the home of his own inner self.

nwnk haumY mwry sdw audwsw ]4]6]45] (362-19, Awsw, mÚ 3)
O Nanak, he conquers his ego, and remains forever detached.

4.Kirtan leads to Naam
krxI kIriq nwmu vsweI ] (363-3, Awsw, mÚ 3)
Singing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises, the Naam abides within the mind.

5. Advantages Of Bani
ihrdY suix suix min AMimRqu BwieAw ] (366-11, Awsw, mÚ 4)
Constantly listening to the Ambrosial Gurbani in the heart, it becomes pleasing to the mind.
gurbwxI hir AlKu lKwieAw ]1] (366-12, Awsw, mÚ 4)
Through Gurbani, the Incomprehensible Lord is comprehended. ||1||

6. Utter Praises of Lord
eyko riv rihAw Gt AMqir muiK bolhu gur AMimRq bYnw ]1] rhwau ] (366-12, Awsw, mÚ 4)
The One Lord is pervading and permeating deep within the heart; with your mouth, recite the Ambrosial Hymns of the Guru. ||1||Pause||
Bgiq BMfwr gurbwxI lwl ] (376-14, Awsw, mÚ 5)
Gurbani is the jewel, the treasure of devotion.
gwvq sunq kmwvq inhwl ]2] (376-15, Awsw, mÚ 5)
Singing, hearing and acting upon it, one is enraptured. ||2||

8.Love Gurbani
gur kI bwxI isau rMgu lwie ] (387-13, Awsw, mÚ 5)
Embrace love for the Word of the Guru's Bani.

9.Keertan
hir kIrqnu AwDwru inhclu eyhu Dnuo ]2] (398-14, Awsw, mÚ 5)
The Kirtan of the Lord's Praise is my Support; this wealth is everlasting. ||2||

10. Bani is neactar
ijnw gurbwxI min BweIAw AMimRiq Cik Cky ] (449-14, Awsw, mÚ 4)
Those whose minds are pleased with the Word of the Guru's Bani, drink in the Ambrosial Nectar again and again.

11. Nanak chants the Glorious Words of the Guru's Bani
jnu nwnku boly gux bwxI gurbwxI hir nwim smwieAw ]4]5] (494-5, gUjrI, mÚ 4)
Servant Nanak chants the Glorious Words of the Guru's Bani; through them, one is absorbed into the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||4||5||

12.Bani Nirankaar

vwhu vwhu bwxI inrMkwr hY iqsu jyvfu Avru n koie ] (515-17, gUjrI kI vwr, mÚ 3)
Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani, the Word, of the Formless Lord. There is no other as great as He is.

13.True is Mantra

scu mMqRü qumwrw AMimRq bwxI ] (562-16, vfhMsu, mÚ 5)
True is Your Mantra, Ambrosial is the Bani of Your Word.

14. True is Bani.
scI bwxI scu Duin scu sbdu vIcwrw ] (564-18, vfhMsu, mÚ 3)
True is the Bani of His Word, and True is the melody; True is contemplative meditation on the Word of the Shabad.

gur pUry kI bwxI jip Andu krhu inq pRwxI ]1] (616-10, soriT, mÚ 5)
Chant the Word of the Perfect Guru's Bani, and be ever in bliss, O mortal. ||1||

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Surinder Jee!

Thanks for the wonderful references from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.
Quote " . . . for people like Balbir Ji Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Sahib Sache Patshah De Paavan Sweet Bachan:"
aitay jal barkhday tikh maray bhaag tina ke naahe. sggs ang 1282-8

This is right. Gurdev in His Presence gave this Updes directly to Balbir Singh.
God has but not instructed him to search and confirm a name in the list of 'tina'.

Quote "and Balbir veer's signal dies when the whole universe sings this as well as the following and much more......."
All are God's Signals. All are singing Him. What are ignorant wishing to die?

Strange, many go on reading.
Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani....... sggs ang 982-10
Their all activities are but concerned with this.
The printed matter is Guru. The Guru is the printed one. All Amrits are in prints.

Quote "we cannot expect them to understand Gurbani, they simply choose not to hear it allalong, the question of understanding does not even exist in their case."
Yes Teacher Jee, please do not worry to teach God your understanding as God's Hukam is active in all.

Some feel they are owning Baanee just because they are possessing the printed copy of Guru's writings in exchange of 'Bhetaa'. They seem successful drama characters who have remembered his dialogues by heart. In true spiritual life they seem unselected for a role.

Please say something about Revered Guru's Vaaks mentioned in the beginning of this thread and let all know how great God's Wisdom is.

Balbir Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Gur Kay Grihi Sevaku Jo Rahey

Jo Sevak Guru Ke Gar Mein Rehta Hai

Gur Ki Aagia Man Mahi Sahey

Aur Guru Ka Hukum Man Mein Basata Hai

Aapas Kau Kari Kachhu Na Janavey

Jo Swayam Ko Kuch Bhi Nahi Jatlaata

Hari Hari Naamu Ridey Sad Dhiaavey

Hriday Mein Sada Hari Smaran Karta Hai

Manu Bechey Satgur Kay Paasi

Jo Apna Man Satya Guru Ke Paas Bechta Hai

Tisu Sevak Ke Kaaraj Raasi

Us Sevak Ke Sab Kaam Theek Hotey Hai

Seva Karat Hoi Nihakaami

Jo Seva Karkey Kehta Hai Ki Mein Kuch Nahi Kiya

Tis Kau Hoat Parapati Suaami

Usey Maalik Mil Jaata Hai

Apni Kripa Jisu Aapi Karei

Jis Par Vah Apni Kripa Karta Hai

Nanak So Sevaku Gur Ki Mati Lei----2

Hey Nanak! Vah Sevak Guru Ki Mat Leta Hai

I need comments on the interpretations written in red.
(Source : Sukhmani Sahib : Chapter 18)

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all!

Hearty thanks Sikh80 Jee for the wonderful great Vaaks from the reverend Gurus.

Let us have Satsang with the first Vaak referred.

siqgur kI bwxI siq siq kir jwxhu gurisKhu hir krqw Awip muhhu kFwey ] (308-5, gauVI, mÚ 4)
"satgur kee baanee sati sati kar jaanhu gur sikhahu hari kartaa aapi muhahu kadhaa-ay." SGGS Ang 308-5.
True Gur's speech is truth. Know truth by doing. Learn the Gur. Hari, the Doer Himself, through the mouth expresses.

I feel the preachers have mislead Sikhs to such extend that they are searching now Truth coming out of the printing machines.
Strange, some believe Truth of Hari is flowing through the printing industry as combination of mostly inorganic stable paper and chemical ink.

Balbir Singh

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
vwhu vwhu bwxI inrMkwr hY iqsu jyvfu Avru n koie ] (515-17, gUjrI kI vwr, mÚ 3)
Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani, the Word, of the Formless Lord. There is no other as great as He is.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM