• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

To God/Creator: “Thank You”, “I Am Sorry” Or Nothing!

How you talk back to God/Creator/Waheguru

• I prefer to or more often say Thank You Waheguru.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I prefer to or more often say “I am Sorry Waheguru”

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do both Thank you and Sorry to Waheguru.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I do nothing and just live as Waheguru already and always knows all.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Re: To God/Creator: “Thank You”, “I Am Sorry” or nothing!

Veer Ji Your title to the thread is really asking is should we communicate with that Supreme Being that is famous yet a recluse.
Scarlet Pimpernel veer the thread is more asking and observing what we do rather than what we should do?

Perhaps the title could have been clearer, I am sorry. But thanks for your observation. So I learn through knowing my mistakes and getting recognition of correctness japposatnamwaheguru: all related to how we have greater capacity versus what we exploit. But it is all internal and a simple tool for me as for self improvement.

I think I let the cat out of the bag as to what I do and what I feel is the correct approach, according to me. mundahug

Sat Sri Akal.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Re: To God/Creator: “Thank You”, “I Am Sorry” or nothing!

Sp ji,
We have not, through powers of concentration, earned a better perception of reality, thus we don't see or hear God. The issue isn't actually that we don't see him, it is that we always see him in everything around us and thus cannot discern what is God and what is not. When we learn to discern Creator from Creation that is known as having ਬਿਬੇਕ ਬੁਧਿ.

But to develop ਬਿਬੇਕ ਬੁਧਿ first we need develop ਧਿਆਨ, to hold the mind steady. And that requires practice that few are willing to do.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM