• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism The Rise Of Hindu Extremism

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Three posts have been moved out of the thread --- awaiting discussion and decision.

We can have discussions, and we should have discussions about the events of '84 and Khalistan. But the intense pain of history is always there and will be there for a long time. Why would anyone want to add to the pain that already fills the hearts and minds of the people of India who are wrenched by their memories. Try to maintain your point of view without making personal accusations. Nothing is improved by this.

Note: The post of forum member pk70 ji was moved only because it was a direct response to the previous exchange - now moved to Leaders. Leaders are under instructions to delete hostile remarks immediately and issue infractions. Fair warning.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Life plays no favorites. God is life, and this life-principle is flowing through us at this moment, as you read and think upon these words.
.......God loves to express himself through you as harmony, peace, beauty, joy and abundance. This is called the Will of God or the tendency of life.
..many people habitually set up resistance in the flow of life by accusing and reproaching God for the sin, sicknesses and suffering of mankind, others cast the blame on God for their pains, aches, loss of loved ones, personal tragedies, and accidents. They are angry at God, and they believe he is responsible for their misery.

As long as we entertain such negative concepts about God, we will experience automatic negative reactions from our subconscious minds. What we fail to understand is that we are punishing ourselves.

We must see the truth, find release, and give up all condemnation, resentment and anger against anyone or any power outside of ourselves. Otherwise we cannot go forward into a healthy, happy and holy creativity.................

I was just reading a passage from the chapter - How to Use Your Subconscious Mind for Forgiveness.

Mar 26, 2006
I apologise and on behalf of all ..including me ..who were involved in this heated mud slinging...i have reacted ..things like 'rss agent' was used...i m the Guru's sevak...dont understand what do you mean by this ...these are serious allegations being made...and i feel i had to clear my stand ...

I will not remain slient if anti Sikhi actions like cursing India , potraying the country in bad light , blaming the majority and saying unethical things about their religious entities is being practiced.

I respect the forum and belive that thorugh this forum I have learnt a lot from all of you..including people who have opposed me like Pk70 ...

Nov 14, 2008
MR RAJ if you are not an RSS man , then refrain from comparing dasm pita ji with dukki tikkis as you have done below in your previous post on this topic

Guru Gobindsinghji - Resisted by hill Rajas

Maharana Pratap - Resisted by Rajput kings, his own clan..

Chchatrapati Shivaji Maharaj - Resisted by many Maratha chiefs..who had loyalty with the Mughals...his own father also was one of the loyalists...his own people again....

Prithviraj Chauhan - History is aware Jaichand his father in law joined hands with Muhmad Ghori.

Mar 26, 2006
what do you mean by comparison ? what dukki tikki...?? do you think all these great people were some villains ?? what do you know of them...and i really fail to understand ..what did you understand from that post..

you are failing to understand what i m trying to say,...anyways i dont want to create another scene

look bro..we dont have some Patent over Guru Gobindsinghji Maharaj...there are many who follow Him as a great saviour of this country

I have come acorss a south indian friend of mine ..an athiest to the core...he will curse the very spelling of God...

but you know ..he has all the praises for Guru Gobindsinghji Maharaj...he reveres him as a great Hero..as a saviour ..He tells me ..you sikhs have made a God out of this great man..what great deeds he had done are worth admiring ..he gave his family for the society ...he fought the barbarian mughals ..who wanted to impose religion upon people of this country...

now when you see here..this guy hates mughals for a different reason..he is not into religion..but he knows that it was 'religion' and about their 'God' that they imposed on the indian society...so from his point of view Guru Gobindsinghji is great in his way

Mar 26, 2006
i really dont understand the 'rss' thing here...pls guys...i gave examples so this is 'rss' ?? veers pehenjis i request all of you...keep your associations and differences of political activity a side...when we come here ...

my point is a sikh is a sikh...see bro i have my belief in nihang singh khalsa...Sanatan sikhi...but do i hate AKJ ? NOOOOOOO...do i hate namdharis ??? NOOOO.....I go to Singh Sabha Gurdwaras...this is my Guru Ghar..and i dont see it as their bation....

I even have cleared in the past...i admired Bhindranwale too..for different reasons...his zeal for parchaar was fine...but spewing venom against the country and its majority was not

Mar 26, 2006
there is no justification..my point is ..do we raise our voice when we SIMI , Kashmiri militancy tearing into the country...Canada and UK is full of Khalistan slogans ...how much concern did we show for Air India 182 victims ??

The majority is the favorite whipping horse of individuals who consider themselves intellectuals...and they are human too...if we can justify Kehar singh and Satwant singh slaying a woman in cold blood..whatever the reasons be..this is was not something justified ...we dont oppose those posters...

Do WE have that right to oppose the hindu extremist factions if they are reacting ?? It is a joke ....for petty reasons Punjab was ablaze ...we dint pull down those people who massacred innocents ..

there is a saying that goes ..in Hindi..'Ulta Chor Kotwal nu dande' which is translated as ..'The thief sentenced the Police Officer'

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM