• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Reptilians And Sikhism

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Aus Desi ji

Your reaction was innocent but profound. My answer will definitely trigger another angry email from someone who perceives me talking heresy when I find some of this to be hilarious.

But reptilians have become part of the occult culture in the US and UK at least, and I am not sure if in other parts of the world. In brief they are a super race of aliens who invaded the earth thousands of years ago and take a human form while here. They have centers in outer space where they are reptilian in form. The theory goes that they have been pulling the strings of human affairs from time immemorial, and that all the powerful leaders of history are in fact "reptilians" but this is generally unknown and disguised from ordinary perception. As an example, it is theorized that Queen Elizabeth and all of her ancestors are from reptilian seed. That the Rothschild bankers are as well. Even former President Bill Clinton. The main idea: They are the essence of evil and the absence of goodness and have over centuries banded to form various circles of influence in order to undermine the human race and enslave it through their superior intellect and political ambitions. They at times will manifest as reptiles to selected humans. There is even a woman in the US who claims to be an anthropologist who has visited their mother planet and studied their ways. She was sexually ravished by an extremely handsome and princely man who in the throws of their shared wild passion turned into a reptile before her very eyes.

The reptilians are often claimed to be behind some or all of the secret societies like Freemason, or political advisory councils like the Brandenberg Group. The reptilians are the wine and cheese of conspiracy theorists. It is great stuff.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
There are dozens of these theoretical constructions all having a very similar set of assumptions and history. It is exhausting when I think about it.

soul_striver

SPNer
Sep 11, 2009
Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself called the Khalsa 'snake'. Please read the Zafarnama by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Also check 'Mahaan Kosh' by Kahan Singh Nabha. A Sikh child is called 'Bhujhangi' (snake-child) in Sikh tradition. The word snake-child is just translation of 'Bhujangi'. I have been told that there is nothing disrespectful in this and that a Sikh child is honoured when he is called 'Bhujangi' (snake-boy) or 'Bhujanga' (snake-girl).
Bhujang in sanskrit means 'snake' and bhujangy means snakes offspring.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
soul_striver ji

This is very interesting information. Worth some in-depth study.

The reptilians in the first part of the thread are not about Sikhs, but conspiracies. This was the sentence that triggered some of this discussion; 9) Sacrifice is vital to the reptilians/Illuminati. They usually sacrifice humans (e.g. Princess Diana). So we learn as we live. I appreciate the new and more positive information.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
mesh28 ji

Thanks for asking this question and forgive me for answering Aman Singh ji's question. We post web addresses for these articles, but sometimes they disappear. I recall that that web address was posted originally because I checked it. The disappearing act happens to me a lot.

I will find the url and edit the post so that the reference is complete.

Narayanjot Kaur

Lee

SPNer
May 17, 2005
London, UK
I think I'll be the second to laugh of the conspiracy of 'the reptilians' being behind much of the worlds ills at this moment. I don't know don't but does it not strike others as add that the masters of the univerese being cold blooded can only work their schemes in the day time. Why have not the brave man and woman privey to such infomation not yet tracked these fiends back to their lairs and slaughtered them why they sleep?

Lee

SPNer
May 17, 2005
London, UK
Ahh yes, funny if seem in such light, tradgic if seem in the light of others belifes and lack of rationality.:D

It is strange what people are propered to believe, why I even know of some folk that do not belive in a creator God! :whisling:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Well Lee ji and Randip ji - According to Reptillian theory the Queen of England is a direct descendant of the Reptillians. So.... (watch out for official secrets act both of you in the UK)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Randip ji,

Guru Fateh.

You write:

You realise this is an article by David Icke a certified loony tune:

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are mistaken, I am afraid. This article is not from David Icke but from someone who calls himself a Sikh who wrote it on his site.

I agree that David Icke is a known loony tune and has been for quite sometime.

Here is the site and please also read all the comments.

Sikhism and the reptilians - David Icke's Official Forums

Regards

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
TEjwant ji

Thanks for this note -- David Ickes is providing the venue for the post on his blog if I am not mistaken.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM