• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Inner Experience And The Subconscious Mind

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Chazji
you seem to be under some sort of illusion that I consider myself closer to the answers, or even more in Gurmat than others, nothing could be further away from the truth, let me be frank, most of the time, I remain unconnected, the connection that you and Luckyji have dwarfs mine, I am just sharing an opinion, it is not for me to say what is good and bad, all I can do is share my opinion, in an amusing fashion, and play devils advocate on points raised, and that is all I do.

You both have a hunger and desire that in some ways I envy, but that hunger and desire only serves to remind me of my own addictions, both previous and present, what I desire is no hunger, no desire, in short, freedom.

For me to be free is very simple, learn to give with no thought of receipt, and that is it. So as you can see my goal is very simple and very easy, and serves to be enough for me,

Am I wrong? probably, but this forum serves to take all opinions,

good post, Chazji, I enjoyed reading it

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Chazji
you seem to be under some sort of illusion that I consider myself closer to the answers, or even more in Gurmat than others, nothing could be further away from the truth, let me be frank, most of the time, I remain unconnected, the connection that you and Luckyji have dwarfs mine, I am just sharing an opinion, it is not for me to say what is good and bad, all I can do is share my opinion, in an amusing fashion, and play devils advocate on points raised, and that is all I do.

You both have a hunger and desire that in some ways I envy, but that hunger and desire only serves to remind me of my own addictions, both previous and present, what I desire is no hunger, no desire, in short, freedom.

For me to be free is very simple, learn to give with no thought of receipt, and that is it. So as you can see my goal is very simple and very easy, and serves to be enough for me,

Am I wrong? probably, but this forum serves to take all opinions,

good post, Chazji, I enjoyed reading it

you are not wrong...

a while back my goal was to stop drinking because i drank ALOT...that was my spirituality...that was my purpose as it affected everything...

all part of the journey my friend... your goal is a good one...it is a goal of mine as well...

i am 100% opposed to ritual chanting and any rituals...i can;t stand them..
but certain things serve a purpose, as ingredient to a goal...as long as we know of its purpose then we stand a chance of benifitting from them...without thinking it will magically solve all our problems...

turning the keys in the ignition won;t get you from birmingham to London...simply sitting in the car turning the key over and over and thinking it will, is a mere ritual.... understandig that turning the key is a good way to start the car, you can then focus on the rest.

Nov 23, 2010
Daily we interact with people who carry their own life struggles problems and other issues.
Our Aura is similar to a magnet.
Their problems stick to us. They are similar to a negative energy magnet.
Think about this, when we interact with some people they leave us drained of energy.
We go away being totally drained of energy.

What they have done is tapped into our aura and Zapped our strength.
They walk away refreshed leaving us drained.

Just a word about those energy vampires out there.
Years ago , I worked a Customer Service Rep for a medical insurance company during the training my trainer told me, " Remember that no one makes you feel any particular way. You only let them make you feel bad, angry ,etc. it's completely up to you".
No magnetic auras no mantras just the conscious decision to not be sucked in , and help them resolve whatever their problem was. When I discovered Sikhi the ideas of equipose and Chardi Kala rang true.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Daily we interact with people who carry their own life struggles problems and other issues.
Our Aura is similar to a magnet.
Their problems stick to us. They are similar to a negative energy magnet.
Think about this, when we interact with some people they leave us drained of energy.
We go away being totally drained of energy.

What they have done is tapped into our aura and Zapped our strength.
They walk away refreshed leaving us drained.

Just a word about those energy vampires out there.
Years ago , I worked a Customer Service Rep for a medical insurance company during the training my trainer told me, " Remember that no one makes you feel any particular way. You only let them make you feel bad, angry ,etc. it's completely up to you".
No magnetic auras no mantras just the conscious decision to not be sucked in , and help them resolve whatever their problem was. When I discovered Sikhi the ideas of equipose and Chardi Kala rang true.

I agree... the struggle is with our own minds...this struggle that gurbani talks about a lot.

The state of chardi kala is something I hope my awareness opens up to more and more...
unfortunatly as gurbani also describes....the majority of us are strung by the 5 thieves by varying degrees and we.ll often find ourselves being drawn into the drama...and feeling drained. We see the effects of this all around us.

this is not a bad thing though...it highlights that we still have a way to go...god will poke us with a stick along the whole path.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: