• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Environment And Sikhi

tac

SPNer
Nov 2, 2007
london
ive read up on this topic but it neva seems to go into much detail.

i want to kno the basic concept of how sikhs sud treat the environment etc.

with the whole global warming issue going on wot does the ggs say?
how sud we live/treat the environment n its habitants...

[sorry for the lazy typing]

tac

SPNer
Nov 2, 2007
london
Sorry, i don't have an answer to your question. Just this: in the tme that it took you to type "sorry for the lazy typing" you could have made your post more understandable.

lol ok sorry

let me try again

christian ethics state that humanity has been given dominion over the planet, so humanity can use this power for the good of mankind. But then again they also share the view that God is in control and that God can punish or reward its creation.

how are sikhs supposed to treat the environment
like we kno that every human is equal etc but r we allowed to use animals for transportation? r we allowed to use their fur etc? [i kno this is basic stuff n i hav an inkling tht sikhs r not encouraged to do this, but i jus wana kno in more detail to the reasons 'why'..]

are there any explanations to natural disasters and the loss of innocent life?
kalyug?

sorry if its still not clear..i did try my best.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

In Japu Ji Sahib,we are told Balihari Kudrat Vasia.ie be ready to sacrifice for that(God) who lives in nature.

Unlike natural powers being wordshipped in other faiths we have Akal served within whole of the nature.So that means to attach sprituality while serving the environment.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: