Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Terry Moore: How to tie your shoes

Discussion in 'Videos' started by BhagatSingh, May 21, 2011.

1. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

YouTube - ‪Terry Moore: How to tie your shoes‬‏

I have been the victim of untied shoes and I never realized that I had been doing it wrong this whole time. I have suffered enough! Never again will I have to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to tie my shoes, they will be tied when I leave home and remain tied when I come back.

Will put up results after I test this out. :grinningsingh:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Loading...

3. findingmyway

findingmyway
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Contributor Supporter

Haha!! I tried this morning as my laces came undone when running for the bus and it really works! :rofl!!:

Now I just need a magic formula to 1) Stop my trainers squeaking when I walk (not sure why they've started that of late) and 2) Stop being so clumsy :mundabhangra:

• Like Like x 1
  4. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

Glad its working for you Findingmy way ji.

Before:
    I have been the victim of untied shoes and I never realized that I had been doing it wrong this whole time. I have suffered enough! Never again will I have to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to tie my shoes, they will be tied when I leave home and remain tied when I come back.

After:
    It's changed my life completely. Tying my shoes differently has changed me as a person not only from the outside but from the inside... Now I feel better about myself and the way I look. Not only is this radical change in knots strong but it looks much better. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a more healthy, injury-free life.

You will never trip again... well, unless you take hallucinogens...

CALL NOW!
    122 333 4444

• Like Like x 1