• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Terry Moore: How To Tie Your Shoes

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
YouTube - ‪Terry Moore: How to tie your shoes‬‏

I have been the victim of untied shoes and I never realized that I had been doing it wrong this whole time. I have suffered enough! Never again will I have to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to tie my shoes, they will be tied when I leave home and remain tied when I come back.

Will put up results after I test this out. :grinningsingh:

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Haha!! I tried this morning as my laces came undone when running for the bus and it really works! :rofl!!:

Now I just need a magic formula to 1) Stop my trainers squeaking when I walk (not sure why they've started that of late) and 2) Stop being so clumsy :mundabhangra:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Glad its working for you Findingmy way ji.

Before:
I have been the victim of untied shoes and I never realized that I had been doing it wrong this whole time. I have suffered enough! Never again will I have to stop in the middle of the sidewalk to tie my shoes, they will be tied when I leave home and remain tied when I come back.

After:
It's changed my life completely. Tying my shoes differently has changed me as a person not only from the outside but from the inside... Now I feel better about myself and the way I look. Not only is this radical change in knots strong but it looks much better. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a more healthy, injury-free life.

You will never trip again... well, unless you take hallucinogens...

CALL NOW!
122 333 4444

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM