Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

TahomaBD font?

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by Ron Hinds, Jul 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Ron Hinds

Ron Hinds
    Expand Collapse

I've got a customer who is unable to install our A97 Runtime-based app on XP
    SP2. It seems to be installing but hangs when trying to install the TahomaBD
    font. I remember running into this problem before and the solution being
    very simple but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my system, nor searching
    Google groups. Does anyone recall this problem and (hopefully) the solution?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    How Do I Make My Keyboard Type With This Gurmukhi Font? (font by Paul Grosse) Gurbani Download Sep 2, 2013
    Learn Punjabi Gurmukhi Alphabet, Handwriting, from Billie Grosse the Font-maker Language, Arts & Culture Jul 15, 2009
    Learn Punjabi Gurmukhi Alphabet, Practice Tips, from Billie Grosse the Font-maker Language, Arts & Culture Jul 15, 2009
    Learn Punjabi Gurmukhi Alphabet, Additional Sounds, from Billie Grosse the Font-maker Language, Arts & Culture Jul 15, 2009
    Learn Punjabi Gurmukhi Alphabet, Vowels from Billie Grosse the Font-maker Language, Arts & Culture Jul 15, 2009

3. strive4peace

strive4peace
    Expand Collapse

try putting the file
    TAHOMABD.ttf
    in
    c:\windows\fonts

Warm Regards,
    Crystal
    Microsoft Access MVP 2006

remote programming and training
    strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
    Have an awesome day ;)

Ron Hinds wrote:
    > I've got a customer who is unable to install our A97 Runtime-based app on XP
    > SP2. It seems to be installing but hangs when trying to install the TahomaBD
    > font. I remember running into this problem before and the solution being
    > very simple but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my system, nor searching
    > Google groups. Does anyone recall this problem and (hopefully) the solution?
    >
    >
    >