Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Support Sikhs

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by terminator, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terminator

terminator India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I have been surfing through the net, I landed on the site, which offer Joke on Sardars. I read that and felt ashamed, Please each and every punjabi support Sikh and not let this sort of website run on the web. Many number of my friends and other Sikhs trying to contact the webmaster of the site and commenting to stop the sh**. Please support Sikhs. the address of that website is sardarjokes.org

Your contribution required.

2. Loading...

3. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

This website is listed for sale at a domain sales website for USD500... if SPN sangat can mobilize these funds for us then SPN administration can try to negotiate with the owners of this fake domain to transfer the domain to SPN management and eventually close this domain. You can consider donating to SPN to initiate this sewa immediately.

Regards

4. gurvinder_janu

gurvinder_janu
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
    Respected Aman Singh Ji

In my opinion purchasing the domain is not a solution. One may launch more such websites.......... Visitng and retorting such websites may help. Visitors may post jokes contradicting the ones posted mocking the sikhs there.(one yahoo group countersikh jokes http://groups.yahoo.com/group/counterSikhJokes/ is on job like this)

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji

Warm regards
    Gurvinder Kaur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.