Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!

Subreport showing up Blank(white) on a report

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by pokdbz, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. pokdbz

    pokdbz
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I have a subreport on a report and it is white and cannont edit the
    information on it. But when I go to preview the report the information is
    showing up.

    I have other subreports on the report and those are showing up fine.
     
  2. Loading...


  3. pokdbz

    pokdbz
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Forgot this is in Design view.

    "pokdbz" wrote:

    > I have a subreport on a report and it is white and cannont edit the
    > information on it. But when I go to preview the report the information is
    > showing up.
    >
    > I have other subreports on the report and those are showing up fine.
     
  4. schasteen

    schasteen
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I am not sure why this happens, but I run into the same thing. Often just
    switching from the design view to the print preview and back will work, or
    just open the sub report separately in design view.

    "pokdbz" wrote:

    > Forgot this is in Design view.
    >
    > "pokdbz" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a subreport on a report and it is white and cannont edit the
    > > information on it. But when I go to preview the report the information is
    > > showing up.
    > >
    > > I have other subreports on the report and those are showing up fine.
     
  5. pokdbz

    pokdbz
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I tried switching between preview and design and that didn't work.

    "schasteen" wrote:

    > I am not sure why this happens, but I run into the same thing. Often just
    > switching from the design view to the print preview and back will work, or
    > just open the sub report separately in design view.
    >
    > "pokdbz" wrote:
    >
    > > Forgot this is in Design view.
    > >
    > > "pokdbz" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I have a subreport on a report and it is white and cannont edit the
    > > > information on it. But when I go to preview the report the information is
    > > > showing up.
    > > >
    > > > I have other subreports on the report and those are showing up fine.
     

Share This Page