• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Stuff Religion!

Jul 13, 2004
UK
Waheguruji ka khalsa, Waheguruji ki fateh.

It is time to say internally my REJECTION of religion. No, I have not found myself a religion, I am forgetting finding one ALTOGETHER.

I have yet to find a religious group who will accept me for who and what I am. I am sick of reading lengthy ignorant hate-filled reports condemning me to hell or as a sexual deviant or some sort of animal for being gay.

HOW can I worship a God who as NEVER sent down a path saying "hey, you're attracted to the same gender, and it's OK!".

I am still interested in spirituality and religion yes, but my heart and soul has shunned it.

~CaramelChocolate~

S|kH

SPNer
Jul 11, 2004
We Are PENN STATE!!
If God sent down that path...mankind would have died away with the first two males.

Unless of course, you wanted God to send a path that you could perform sexual acts with the same gender AND the opposite gender?

Which is something all the different, and a wild sexual field..

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IMHO this is not right. You should not stuff "religion" but the "followers"... Although I cant say about the Bible/Koran.... there is not a single reference to this in Gurbani and even the Vedas/Upanishads/Purans/Simrtis. Most "followers" twist religion to "follow" them instead of the other way around.IF the divine Message of GURBANI was NOT for Groups like like yours, then How can it be a Divine Message from the All Loving Waheguru. This would be a self contradiction... Gurbani is For ALL - irrespective of colour/creed/religion/weight/height/race/mental condition/health condition/psychological condition/beliefs/whatever... I cannot honestly say Gurbani is "universal"and in the next breath say No, it is not for the Prostitutes, it is not for the Gays, it is not for the Lesbians, it is not for the emntally ill, it is not for the handicapped, the paraplygeics... It is for the Brahmins but not the shudras..it is for the siksh but not for the Muslims...etc etc GURU NANAK came for ALL, He LOVES ALL.

It is a Histroical FACT that GURU NANAK is the ONLY PROPHET that has THREE MAUSOLEUMS built at kartarpur in His memory - one by SIKHS, One by HINDUS, and One by MUSLIMS.
Note: My views on Gurbani may not convince those who believe in country preachers like Maskeen, Damdami Taksal, Akhand Kirtani Jatha, Kleranwale sadh, SGPC, Akal Takhat Jathedar and their kind as IMHO Gurbani is for the rational and enlightened being (gurmukh, sant, sadh, sikh, gursikh, sachiara, giani and brahamgiani).

With Love for all,

Jarnail Singh

Jul 13, 2004
UK
S|kH said:
If God sent down that path...mankind would have died away with the first two males.
Unless of course, you wanted God to send a path that you could perform sexual acts with the same gender AND the opposite gender?
Which is something all the different, and a wild sexual field..
Thanks for a spot on example of what makes me dislike religion these days!

muslim

SPNer
Dec 29, 2004
uk
If you believe that homsexuality is right then why did god create a male and female? could god not have created a single sex with a different method of reproduction? why is the two and not one? Homosexuality is more of a psychological idea then a genetic. If was to be true then why dont animals have this gene within them and why are they not gay. And before you try to bring in that gay animals have been found this is only due to isolation from the other sex and so they act on instinct and urge knowing no better at what they are doing.

Jul 13, 2004
UK
muslim said:
If you believe that homsexuality is right then why did god create a male and female?
I don't believe homosexuality is right in the sense that all should be homosexual or something. God created male and female hetrosexuals to reproduce and hav families amongst other things... You are telling me that the only purpose of relationships is to reproduce?

muslim said:
could god not have created a single sex with a different method of reproduction? why is the two and not one?
Reproduction is not the only purpose of sex. It is to strengthen the relationship and to express love physically with that person.

muslim said:
Homosexuality is more of a psychological idea then a genetic. If was to be true then why dont animals have this gene within them and why are they not gay.
I hold the view that we all have a gene which determines which gender we are attracted to.

muslim said:
And before you try to bring in that gay animals have been found this is only due to isolation from the other sex and so they act on instinct and urge knowing no better at what they are doing.
I hope you can back up your assertion, otherwise I will dismiss it without proof.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM