• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Status Of Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javanmard

Banned
Feb 17, 2009
Vaheguruseekr I just posted you an example from Iran which is the only country I consider to be Islamic. For the rest I leave you to your Brazilian comments.

Javanmard

Banned
Feb 17, 2009
I have shown you one such reference.If you chose to ignore it that's your choice.

Aaad0002 could you please ask Vaheguruseekr to stop insulting me in Brazilian Portuguese? Thanks. My Portuguese comments were a reply to his.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Javanard ji

English is the official language of this forum. And upon reading the post by the worthy Vaheguruseekr ji -- what he wrote did not deserve your response. What you wrote in reply does not need to be discussed. Two different levels of conversation. Each person chooses his level of discourse.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Vaheguruseekr I just posted you an example from Iran which is the only country I consider to be Islamic.

Javanmard,

Thanks for admitting for the first time that you are in denial and reject more than one billion Muslims belonging to the same religion as you claim that you do, for now.:)

If you were a brave and a truthful person who calls himself a Muslim, then you would declare what your claim in this forum in a Sunni newspaper. But you have shown your bark of a pit bull with dentures.

It is nothing but cowardice on your part to declare that Iran is the only Muslim country in a Sikh forum, which again shows you have no guts, but in the same breath you do admit that violent acts against Muslim women are commited daily by Muslim men like you all around the world and for you to deny that they are Muslims is one more proof that you are living with your head in sand which the Muslim world has plenty of.

It is sad to see people like you who call themselves proud Muslims and ALLAH fearing act as by standers when atrocities are commited by your own brethren. Rather than admitting and then confronting and hence finding the ways to tackle the problems, you chose the low road of denial. It shows your lack of character to say the least and you have exhibited that quite gallantly.

Congratulations!

Tejwant Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Page 151, Line 7
ਅੰਧਾ ਅਖਰੁ ਵਾਉ ਦੁਆਉ ॥੩॥੧॥
अंधा अखरु वाउ दुआउ ॥३॥१॥
Anḏẖā akẖar vā▫o ḏu▫ā▫o. ||3||1||
His words are worthless and empty, like the wind. ||3||1||
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Javanmard

Banned
Feb 17, 2009
Tejwant you */&%ç*/&ç* I am a Shi'a not a Sunni you morron.I don't care about what Sunnis do.
The day your community stops killing its baby daughters you may start your holier than thou campaign about Iran.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The punishment for adultery in Islam is the same for men and women. Not just women. And yes the punishment for adultery is death.

So you support Death for a minor civil crime like adultery.Good to see the so called liberal muslims supporting such a cruel punishment and still beleive that Muslims should be treated with respect all over the world
Btw law of stoning the is clearly more harsh on women

BBC NEWS | Middle East | End death by stoning, Iran urged
The majority sentenced to death by stoning are women, Amnesty says.

'Unfair trials'

The majority of those sentenced to death by stoning are women, who suffer disproportionately from such punishment, Amnesty says.

It says they are not treated equally before the law and are particularly vulnerable to unfair trials because they are more likely to be illiterate and therefore sign confessions to crimes they did not commit.

Iranian Women and Girls - Victims of Exploitation and Violence, Making the Harm Visible, Global Sexual Exploitation of Women and Girls, Speaking Out and Providing Services

The penalty for fornication, under articles 100 and 102 of the penal code, is only flogging for the unmarried male offender, but stoning to death for the unmarried female offender. Adulterers may be stoned to death, irrespective of their gender, but a man is buried up to his waist, and a woman up to her neck. Article 119 stipulates that the stones should not be so large as to kill the victim quickly, nor too small to cause severe injury.

On which legal basis will it base its laws. For laws to be established there needs to be a scriptural basis. If not all you have is the musings of imperfect people. In 1925 the Udasis were banned from the Panth and in teh Anandur Resolution they were reintegrated: did the Panth change its mind?
And who is the Panth anyway. The only institution that can claim direct link with Guru Gobind Singh is Budha Dal.

Panth itself means all sects who have faith in 10 guru's and who beleive's Guru granth sahib as their living guru.

Man has to be guided in ALL circumstances by God's law. If not he is outside of God's hukam. The European legal system is based on Roman law and hasn't changed much in terms on its jurisprudential principles. Same with Jewish and Islamic law. For example in Roman law rights of custody used to be based on the principle of "ownership of the field" i.e. a woman's children would belong to the man she marries with. A legal system may change but all these need to be based on principles. These principles in religious systems are to be based on divine revelation. Even with a Guru Panth these decisions must be made on the basis of legal principles otherwise the citizens of that state are faced with an arbitrary system based on the decisions of fallible individuals based on their own will.

I don't understand Your obsession with Laws in scripture.If Islam has perfect divine law then why islam is divided in various sects? Even Talibans beleive that they are imposing
Divine law of god.In India a muslim woman Imrana was raped by father in law and islamic scholars were debating whether she can live with her husband or not .If you people have
perfect Divine law then why this confusion?

BTW i still want to know what is Divine islamic law for Internet crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM