• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SPN Gallery Latest Uploads/Updates

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Gallery

wohooooooooo !! wonderful start to SPN Gallery !! Thanks etinder ji for this lovely collection... let them coming !! Let us make SPN Gallery one of the best galleries on the WWW !!

Enjoy !!!!!!!!

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India

thanx aman veer

but i cant upload pictures in famous artists sections and gurudwaras
so you please transfer them
and also tell me how to upload in those sections too
gurufateh

Jun 1, 2004

Ooops!! it was my mistake... did not grant general access permissions... now restored !! i am waiting etinder ji and everybody else... please do contribute ... :icecream: :ice:

Jun 1, 2004

You all are so lazy... :advocate:

Anyways, i have added some snaps of Gurmastak Singh (my baby no. 1 ;) ) under memorable moments section in the member's gallery...:)

Please do contribue to the members gallery section also... its really very simple.
Just post under any section in the members gallery anything like a scenery or a photo that cought your imagination and you would like to share with us. :ice:

Enjoy !!

Jun 1, 2004
wow !! lovely smile in that photo, bhen ji !! thanks a lot for your blessings... :)

We will try to open the option to edit the comments. Dear all, please use this thread to let us know that you have shared something in the gallery.

Thanks for taking the initiative, Bhen Ji

Arvind ji, we are waiting for your action !!

Enjoy !!
Best Regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: