• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Spare Time From The Mad Race For Near And Dear Ones

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Dear All,

Just wanted to mention to all of you to be in regular touch with your near and dear ones. As a newcomer to Canada, I was all lost to earn daily bread and butter for past 1.7 years, and now recently when I called up my best friend ‘Ajay Sharma’ at Jammu, his mother told me – He had died 1.5 years ago! One may imagine how devastated I felt at the shock. So unbelievable!

We did Engineering together in 1988-92. Also after university, maintained correspondance and personal meetings. He was one of a few, I preferred to be with, due to his experimental, intellectual, and way humorous nature. May his soul rest in peace.

Waheguru

Sincerely, Arvind.

Jun 1, 2004
Oh !! thats terrible... pause

On Jan 2, 2005 late night we got a call from our taya ji (uncle) that his 29yr married daughter had collapsed all of a sudden and expired... she has a thyroid trouble but not so chronic... it was so shocking and unbelievable that we did know how to reach to this reality...

Only on Dec 31 night, she had called her father and wished him a happy new year and told him about her big plans for the coming year... and the next day she is gone... we had met her lastly on her wedding day 3 years ago and some two months ago she had ringed us up to contratulate on the arrival of Gurmastak... she was so eager to meet the baby but waheguru had something else in store... We thank God for blessing her with painless merger with Himself... at such moments of personal agony gurbani comes to our prompt rescue... Tera Bhana Meetha Lagae... May waheguru give us courage to adhere to His actions.

Regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM