• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Similarities Between Islam And Hinduism

Mar 26, 2006
Well ..I agree with Vijaydeep ji there r certain books which are misguiding ..As of Taj as a Hindu Temple ..not really sure if this was..I agree it might have been a palace ..with a temple ..but had it been a 100% temple raises doubts...

Kaun kehta hai Akbar Mahaan tha..is a good one ..Its written by a communist poet Kavi Nirala...he was anti hindu

I respect Shri P.N. Oak however strongly disagree with views that Islam had borrowed from Sanatan Dharam...

I read one of his books where he mentions that the namaz has Ya Allah..and also there is a samskrit Salok..Ya Kundentu Tushahar dhavala...so there is relation...

I would suggest Mr. Oak to introspect further rahter than writing such things ..

If you agree that all the good things in Islam are from Sanatan Dharam the you will also have to agree that his negative ideas were also from here ...Muhamad's ideas of treatment to women...that he was a paedophile ...that Islam belives in zero tolerence towards other religious beliefs ...

To take credit ..Muhamad was 'inspired' by Sanatan Dharam and he 'remixed' it and called the album 'ISLAM' is stupidity...I dont agree to it ...

naingwin1976

SPNer
Jan 20, 2009
dear all,
islam and hindu is totally different from each other.

let me explained you with this.
1. Hindu have a lot of gods & goddesses.
They never pray to other gods or oneness
Prophet Muhammad claim to come for demolishing all idols and gods.
He pray always to ALLAH.
2. Hindu pray a lot of deities and gods but islam is one.

3. Hindus have a lot of scriptures but islam only one koran.

this only three things is differentiated between them.
If islam religions is self copycat other religions. Why in koran reveal what other never knew about the universes and own earth.

Islam is Islam itself since beginning. Always differentiate itself from others.
1. In Koran oneness is firm.
2. Koran reveal how to created the universes by Allah.
3. Reveal how many layers of Sky exits and that protect us from outside.
4. How planets are floating and swimming in their own rout in universes.
5. More over that how humans are developing in their mother wombs.
6. You all may knew already principles of Newtons that neither a energies are destroy nor created. That is already in Koran.
7. When universes is destroyed by Allah Sun will explode to form a rose like form. you can see picture in NASA for similar super nova explosion in other universes.
8. I knew a lot of religions even your more than yourself. I didn't satisfied with their explanation. So i choose what can reveal what humans didn't knew before.

all comments are welcome.
naing win

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM