Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Sikhphilosophy gets some pretty good traffic...

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by badshah, Aug 1, 2010.

1. badshah

badshah
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

• Like Like x 2
  2. Loading...

3. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

• Like Like x 2
  4. badshah

badshah
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

From the Alexa ranking I would have thought that the board gets like almost 20,000 uniques a day but its at about 3,000 a day - so this is first hand evidence that Alexa ranking should not be used to estimate how many visitors a site gets.

Any way the board should be seo'd for the word "religion" and may be some more too.......

• Like Like x 1
  5. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Being a website dedicated only to Sikhism, it has a very limited audience... your suggestion is worth noting... Thank you for that... :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

badshah ji

It is really heart-warming that you show such a unique kind of interest in SPN -- to go to the trouble to look up some stats. That is something I do every so many weeks just to check on things. Aman however has all the stat checkers on the web at his fingertips and can describe where we are statistically from every angle.

One or two topics that draw visistors have been very surprising.

Not going to tell what they are. LOL Don't want to tip off the competition. cheerleader

• Like Like x 1
  7. stacia

stacia
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

As a new member (and not actually a Sikh) I'm extremely impressed with this website. It's incredibly informative, the posts show thought, insight and, intelligence ..... I am so glad that I happened across it. Things happen for a reason I guess, I wonder what my journey through here holds for me (she says with anticipation) :)

• Like Like x 3