• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

UK Sikh Extremist Jailed For 10 Years Over Knife Attack On Indian General Who Was On Holiday In London

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Folks I am encouraged by considerate discussion here. I do want to note some points of perusal.

1. The title of the thread says "Sikh Extremist"!

• Please let me know how many Sikhs (so called extremists and a vast majority innocent) have been killed by Hindus from 1984 onwards!
    • How many of these has been labelled as Extremist in India or abroad?
    • My purpose is not to identify all extremists it is simply to flag how even so called "the wise" among us take the bait for propaganda against Sikhs
    • Four or five people knifing a person does not an extremist make no matter what the reason for the attack!
    • Otherwise we need to identify and label millions throughout history and Sikhs will by far would be one of the lowest in percentage while receiving the highest public visibility in proportion.
    • Let us collectively think.
    • I have no issue someone countering or criticizing me, I learn hence! ActsOfGod ji thanks for your post
2. My second comment is regarding us rising above the unjust as they were simply obeying orders. I challenge us all to review the following two where one is a painting regarding Muslim torture and killing of Sikhs in the 18th century and the other is a picture of torture and killing of Sikhs in the 20th century (post 1984). I pose if the recipient was oneself, a daughter, a son, a father or mother or a brother or a sister, would we still be so pacifist and say "Oh someone just obeyed orders and was led astray and let us not fault him/her" ( I believe someone has already raised this argument vis-a-vis Nazi Germany as only Hitler was accountable as all others simply followed orders),

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/Happy2iam/1984 plus minus/BhaiTaruSinghji.jpg

and,

:animatedkhanda1: :beatyoass::badidea::dunno:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM