• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

S Asia Sikh Children Rally To Celebrate Eid-e-Milad

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sikh children rally to celebrate Eid-e-Milad
Javed Moavia

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=192881

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - Nankana Sahib—A procession was taken out by the Sikh children in connection with Jashan-e-Milad-un-Nabi here on Tuesday from Railway road to Bairy Chowk. The children of Baba Guru Nanak Public School were also present in the procession.

They were holding banners and placards on which different sentences were written about the glory of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). They also raised slogans “Jashan-e-Aamad-e-Mustafa Marhaba, Marhaba”.

On the other hand many mosques, bazars and buildings of Sikh community have been decorated. Sardar Mastan Singh ex-president of Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Parbhandhak committee, has said that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is as sacred for Sikh community as for Muslims. Sikh also believe in the oneness of Allah as the Holy Prophet (PBUH) taught the Muslims.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Does anyone think that Sikh families freely and happily permitted their children to do this? I am heartbroken. This is something SGPC and Akal Takht should busy itself with in the manner of forceful protest. The last sentence! No one should be surprised.

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
Pak has never relented with their false propoganda against India and Sikhs.Their radio programmes that used to be and perhaps still are broadcast is always full of such lies.
The problem with them is over the period of time, instead of getting better they have got worse in trying to tell lies.

It is very obvious they try hard, and but their lies get easier to be identified as propoganda lies.

It is perhaps the children are of a school named after baba Guru nanak ji, but certainly not all may be sikh children;and only muslim children may have taken out the procession; but it helps them to try one over the sikhs and india; here we go again, they must have thought or so.

But it is so badly written and told, that even any one who may simply read a "news clip" finds it hard to believe that , and I think that is where it should be left at!Something full of lies and unimportant!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I think people should be made aware of the exaggerations and lies they are likely to find posted in the Pakistani press. Even if it is propaganda it is heart-breaking.

I hope all are following the news from Malaysia also.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: