• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Shiv Sena Hindustan To Launch Month-Long Yatra In Punjab

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Shiv Sena Hindustan to launch month-long yatra in Punjab

Press Trust Of India

Chandigarh, October 03, 2010
First Published: 20:23 IST(3/10/2010)
Last Updated: 20:25 IST(3/10/2010)
<table width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>The Shiv Sena Hindustan today announced that it would launch a month-long yatra from Patiala to Amritsar on November 14 to press for various demands in Punjab. The demands included adequate compensation to families of Hindus killed in 1984 anti-Sikh riots, minority community status to Hindus in Punjab and economic package to Hindus killed during the militancy period in the state.

It also expressed disappointment over the recent High Court ruling in the Ayodhya title suit, and pledged its support to the Hindu Mahasabha in moving the Supreme Court against the verdict.

"We are strongly opposed to division of Ramjanambhoomi into three parts....it is not going to bring smooth results," party president Pawan Kumar told reporters here. He also lashed out at Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray for his alleged utterances against north Indians.

I suggest this article primarily for comic relief .

I think the line
The demands included adequate compensation
to families of Hindus killed in 1984 anti-Sikh riots,

was especially hilarious. Somehow the idea of the family of the murderer I killed getting paid while our widows and their families are living in drug-infested ghettos seems gallows humour at its very best.
Laughing beats all hell out of crying, eh?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Shiv Sena Hindustan is a Dummy Group floated by the Congress Party

Sometimes it looks to me that everything in India is planted by congress.From Bal thackerey to Raj thackerey and many many regional parties were/are floated by congress.Is it any wonder that out of 63 years they ruled India for 50 years and still still despite so much corruption and poverty we Don't see anyone could become PM except Rahul Gandhi in Near Future

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Shiv Sena Hindustan is a Dummy Group floated by the Congress Party

There is also an...ALL INDIA AKALI DAL....to balance it out..he he he
These JOKERS are at the forefront in full dastars and beards etc to give a wrong twist to any matter and fuel passions and they unsheath long kirpans as well and the Media carries them prominnetly on First Page News !! Its their policy to NEVER highlight any SIKH ISSUE.

Oct 29, 2010
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> This is the first time of hearing of ‘Hindus killed in 1984 riots’
Sikhs are very sorry to hear that- may be you can present a list – did they come unprepared or without police protection – sounds very careless of them. Was that in the first three days of the carnage or later?
I think the police were quite careful to record certain FIR in these three days (it apparently did not accept any from Sikhs) so they should have documented evidence and should use the full force of Indian justice to sue the Sikhs (I guess the Sikhs must be the perpetrators) in Western courts to ensure Justice as Indian courts may be unhelpful to them as it seems.
Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh will help you again if Indian Government cannot.
Sarbat Ka Balah

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
This is the first time of hearing of ‘Hindus killed in 1984 riots’
Sikhs are very sorry to hear that- may be you can present a list – did they come unprepared or without police protection – sounds very careless of them. Was that in the first three days of the carnage or later?
I think the police were quite careful to record certain FIR in these three days (it apparently did not accept any from Sikhs) so they should have documented evidence and should use the full force of Indian justice to sue the Sikhs (I guess the Sikhs must be the perpetrators) in Western courts to ensure Justice as Indian courts may be unhelpful to them as it seems.
Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh will help you again if Indian Government cannot.
Sarbat Ka Balah

I killed one. One of my prouder moments actually. :swordfight-kudiyan:

Idiot had just killed my son. Very bad idea to kill the cub in front of the lioness. animatedkhanda1

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM