• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Shabad Guru

Aug 28, 2010
GIYANI JARNAIL SINGH Ji,
I agree to your explanation.
But you will find that we never explain that for GuRU it is SABADu...The WORD.
or SPECIFIC ONE WORD.
Therefore it should be clear that there is SPECIFIC SINGLE WORD which is being refered as GuRU.

Since SABAD is reference for any word so this should not be refered for GuRU.
But we always write SABAD as Guru this should be noted nd corrected accordingly.

You will appreciate a fact of Gurbaani that unless we write the Gurbaani words
as such with proper grammatical indications {May be any language} it would not be possible to get the correct meaning of the words.Since we are not maintaining this aspect of Gurbaani in English language we are unable ti interprate Gurbaani correctly.

Sir,I am aware you are a person with good knowledge of Gurmukhi script of Gurbaani along with its Grammer. I am sure you can play a vital role in estabklishing the practie of correct understanding of Gurbaani.
Thanking you for your valuable input.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Paraksh singh ji,
Its a long ardous road....Sikhs have gone so far away form the GURU...in substance as wella s concept..and are neck deep in karamkaand fokee ritualism and pakhand big time...very rare are thsoe that are remotely interested in seeking out the GURU and knowing HIM via His Gurbani..............still there are those rare ones among us who peresevere..and I too appreciate what you are trying to do..keep in chardeekalla jios always..its HIS WORK..its HIS HUKM and His WILL...we are but instruments of His Hukm and Will..when He has his Nadr on us..we will succeed.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: