• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

********* Satsang Held In Moga

Jul 10, 2006
********* Satsang Held in Moga
Sunday 6th of August 2006
Panthic Weekly News Bureau
Moga, Punjab (KP) - The *********’s Divya Jyoti Jagran cult has been causing severe problems within the community by organizing programs at places with large Sikh populations. Last week after holding a function at Amritsar Sahib, the ********* cult members held another program in Moga area to deride the local Sikh sangat.
Tensions reached red alert levels after local Sikh families found out that the ********* cult leader, ********, was visiting a family in the town of Dharamkot. The issue was immediately reported to Mohinder Singh of Ek Noor Khalsa organization. Within minutes, many activists of the organization, along with workers of Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar and Shiromani Akal Dal International reached the house which was hosting the ********* leader.
Seeing a large number of Sikh protestors gathering, the issue was reported to the police by ********’s congregation. The police then asked the Sikh sangat to relocate itself within the premises of the local Gurdwara Sahib and discuss the matter there. Meanwhile after seeing no other option, the ‘manmat’ of ********* cult was concluded shortly.
While at the Gurdwara Sahib, many speakers took the opportunity to acquaint the sangat with anti-Sikh activities of ******** Jha. It was ascertained at the gathering that the ********* ‘gundas’ will not be allowed to hold any further programs in the village. Political and religious leaders who were also present during the meeting also vowed to stop the ‘beadbi’ of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and to get the programs of ********* cult banned throughout the state of Punjab.
While talking to the media persons, the local sangat members who were present at the meeting held that the ******** cult was getting support from many members of the Shiromani Akali Dal (B) group. It was reported that ******** started gaining support from the Moga area after Parkash Badal organized a ‘samelan’ of the cult in Dharamkot in April 2002. Thereafter, many families became devoted towards the Divya Jyoti Jagran. They also alleged that some local families had also given up their sons and daughters who are now living at the dera at *********.

From http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/2678/2006-08-06.html

Last edited by a moderator:

bopadum

SPNer
Jun 8, 2006
I live in everything
Re: Noormehal Satsang Held in Moga

This is in my Pend! I have heard of him. He is actually a pretty good con artist. He is known locally as the Light Wala and says he can show you God... which in a way he does (I don't believe in the Light wala). He shows his hands and says what can you see between the space? nothing is the answer. Correct he says because you don't belive you can't see, but I can show you the way (thats the short cut version)

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

He is a person who promote living Guruship in Sikhs by wrong interpretion of Gurbani.It is person cult and Baba Asutosh is new Avtar.Any was das would like inform that das saw some Namdharis at present leaving thier Satiguru and beccoing the follower of Asutosh Ji.

anyway if living Guru is Avtar of God,who is true out of two? or is any one of them false?As per Kalki Avtar in Dasham Granth such things are mark of Kaliyuga.

BaljeetSingh

SPNer
Jun 24, 2005
USA

Sometimes I wish all weak Sikhs (those who really do not and can not understand Guru's shabad) merge with some other faith or cult, etc. so that only the pure, the strongest Sikhs remain in the panth. :}--}:

Something similar to ancient practice of blood letting in which one of veins are slit to let the bad blood out of the body...Similar to the practice of cutting a bad limb to save rest of the body.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2005

several of these so called gurus have come and gone.

Where were these noor mahalis when mughals were ramming the shit out of india.
Where were they when britisher were plundering the nation.
Where were they in 1947,1965, 1971 wars of india.

We sikhs have nurtured India with our blood.

They have come to eat the Indian pie.

It is our spirit of langar that we let them share the pie with us.

They are like passing storms in cup of tea.

Khalsa is the true guardian of Indian value system and

That is that he is secular and sees all the people of India as one hurts them a lot.

love

hps62

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM