Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sikhism Sardarji in Commercials

Discussion in 'Videos' started by BhagatSingh, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Arts/Society Prithviraj To Play Sardarji in Mallu Singh Language, Arts & Culture Dec 29, 2010
    1984 Had Sardarji Lived History of Sikhism Nov 26, 2009

2. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

As if sardar jokes are not enough .Now we can see ads of sardar mainly of fat one so we can see hoiw sardars are portrayed in Indian ads

• Like Like x 2
  3. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

C'mon Kanwardeep Singh ji, they are not so bad. Manmeet Singh happens to be a good actor that's why he comes in many commercials and flicks. He has his own channel on youtube. After watching some of the commercials, I wanted to see his stuff, and I gotta say its pretty good!

I should point out 10/17 of the above commercials do not show a fat Singh. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. kds1980

kds1980 India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Look I have nothing against Manmeet singh.But if You show a overweight person of Average height again and again then many people who have no knowledge of sikhs will start thinking That sardars look like it.and look at other ads Airtel example shahrukh is shown as funny sardar in Dhaba .The only good sardar ads are of sikh family one's.

Anyway could you show me sardar ads where 6 ft plus sardar models are shown like the clean shaven one?

• Like Like x 1