• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sects Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth And The Radha Soami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2007
re: "Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth" and the Roadhaswami

Did you meet him?
There is one on every corner. You don`t have to go to Himalaya:51:
And they urgently need more Sadhus.(Recession is good time to cash desperate people.)
And yes, we are wasting time. If you find your answers in living guru, it is good for you. Some people even find answers in stone idols of gods or demi-gods or lings too. Good luck.

May 24, 2008

Dear Sadhu Ji,
It is my humble request to u to kindly spare some one hour in total to go through 17 pages of Japuji Sahib (8) & Sidh Gosht (9) , the Banis by Guru Nanak Dev Ji . Kindly go to the following links just for my personal sake .
Japuji Sahib (Page 1-8 )
http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/darpan2/0001.html ( Start )

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/darpan2/0008.html ( End )

Sidh Gosht (Page 938-946 )
http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/darpan2/0938.html ( Start )

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/darpan2/0946.html (End )

Regards,
Dalbir Singh

Mar 1, 2009

lalihayer ji

If you find your answers in living guru, it is good for you. Some people even find answers in stone idols of gods or demi-gods or lings too. Good luck.

One never find answers in a living guru. Infact all the questions dissappear in his presence.

Finding an answer is a cheap job, you can have as many answers as you can from granths, shastras, veds, upanishads. You buy a granth from the market and have as many answers as you want. You buy an upanishad and can have as many answers as you want. You can learn those answers by heart. It does not make any difference, it may give you a better vocabulary, a better collection of theories in your head, but just a better configuration of words, nothing more than that. Answers cannot transform you because your questions are not authentic. Your questions exist at a very intellectual level. The answers can just satisfy your intellect. They dont go any deeper. They just finish at the level of your intellect, they never touch the deeper realms of your being. So you never get transformed by these answers of granths.
You had a fake thirst, and you read about water in a book and it quenched. And infact a fake thirst can be quenched by just reading the word "water". The granths are meant to satisfy a fake thirst of god. These books never go any deeper then that. They just cannot.
One who is really thirsty can never be satisfied by these books, he will look for water, he wont read any books on water. Books are for the ones who are actually not thirsty yet. If your thirst is just intellectual it can be satisfied by books otherwise books become useless.

And in the presence of a master, all these fake questions dissapear. Because for the first time you taste the tasteless through him, you just simply drop all those intellectual questions about god, as they seem useless now.

And suddenly an authentic thirst arises in your being. And this thirst cannot be satisfied by books, or by granths, because now for the first time the thirst is real. This thirst can only be quenched by drinking the eternal nectar not by reading granths.

And living gurus cannot be found in every corner, they are very rare. But granths are in plenty. You can find them everywhere. You can even buy them from the market and they are usually on discount, as nobody buys them, people like them in gurdwaras.

Reactions: das

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA

Sadhu ji
Let’s look at you in your own words. I have taken only a few of your quotes to make it short and to the point. All are trying to quench their thirst through written words of Masters but it is you who got his thirst quenched through a living Guru(because what body does, words cannot, right?). Let’s see what you have become after meeting him

Post#77
I have no idea what your faith, religion or creed is nor am I curious about that because Sikhi is neither of the above but a way of life.(Vaguruseekr Ji)

Reply from Sadhu ji( all the quotes in black bold are by Sadhu ji)
Dont worry much about my religion or creed, since I dont have any.
I myself have got no wisdom of my own, so how can i share it with you? Whatever i say is the borrowed knowledge from different sources. Yes, i can share this knowledge, but i dont have any wisdom to share.
Sadhu ji, You have a Guru ( I think when you wrote that you had Mr. Las Galpaso as your Guru) and many sources to get knowledge, if still you depend upon other sources; you are just like the people you question. You are pointing at people in Punjab going to other sources (because SGGS couldn’t give them what they need) but you yourself are also looking into other sources after having that Guru, what is the difference of people of Punjab and you? Where is the real quenched-thirst?
I am very much contradictory,
I applaud that.
I am actually not aware of your guru, neither do i myself have any guru.

Now, you have denied to have any Guru, lets keep it in mind.

The name of my guru is Las Galpaso.
He lives in the himalayas with his wife Niso Diku
Now you have a Guru. Why to tell a lie Sadhu ji? That is what he teaches you to lie about him that is worse, even simple a book of ethics can teach you better.

So dont say that neither of the sides is convinced, because i am not only convinced, but i am impressed by your love and trust.
These were the words you said in context of aad ji regarding her deep faith in Sree Guru Granth Sahib. That is enough by your own admission how SGGS affects others.

But yes, sometimes i myself dont know the answer.
If you feel that i was intentionally trying to hide something, and throw questions, well then that is not the case. I was asking, to learn not to disrespect anyone.

If you have a Guru why do you want to learn from those who have nothing to offer as per your own words they are into stupid traditions and they only believe in Sree Guru Granth sahib? Being so satisfactory with your Guru ,still you need to learn from others. Did he say ‘ go to Sikhphilosophy.net” and learn what I couldn’t teach you”? Remember, what quotes I have given are all your, nothing is added.

But a book definitely has never made a man enlightened in the whole history of mankind.
Your Guru is obviously enlightened man, most people of the world don’t know him, many Sikhs indeed were/are enlightened ones by Sree Guru Granth Sahib, you just don’t know about them as many people don’t know about your Guru

You dont need to prove me dishonest, I am dishonest.
That is bad Sadhu ji, admitting being dishonest and then criticizing whole community.

You wont believe a liar, would you?
Anyway LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY PATH.
i DONT HAVE ANY path.
Now would you believe me?
What should we do sadhu ji? Should we believe you or not, please help us. Shouldn't he guide you how to converse truth with others?

The traditions are stupid, when they say "deh-dharis"[human beings] can never be a guru, when all the ten Sikh Gurus were human beings. And moreover the ten gurus never said, what the traditions are claiming.

No doubt the guru is within, but the one who tells us the techinque to find the inner guru is also a guru.
That is what Sree Guru Granth Sahib says repeatedly, so Sikhs learn this from Sree Guru Granth Sahib and are trying to follow Guru Guidance, why is it itching to you too hard? Here are a few examples
ਸਾਧੋ ਇਹੁ ਤਨੁ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਜਾਨਉ ਯਾਭੀਤਰਿਜੋਰਾਮੁਬਸਤੁਹੈ ਸਾਚੋ ਤਾਹਿ ਪਛਾਨੋ ਰਹਾਉ (SGGS 686)
Sāḏẖo ih ṯan mithi▫ā jān▫o. Yā bẖīṯar jo rām basaṯ hai sācẖo ṯāhi pacẖẖāno. ||1|| rahā▫o.
O saints, know that this body is perishable. The Lord, who abides within it; Him alone recognise thou as ever-stable. Pause.
This is the given guidance to Sikhs by SGG; it is forever, Sikhs do not need to look for living Gurus, in the plans or in the mountains because
ਗੁਰ ਵਾਕੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਸਦਾ ਚਾਨਣੁ ਨਿਤ ਸਾਚੁ ਤੀਰਥੁ ਮਜਨਾ (SGGS 687)
Gur vāk nirmal saḏā cẖānaṇ niṯ sācẖ ṯirath majnā. ||1||
. The Guru's word is immaculate and it ever(always, in the past and now) bestows light. Always bathe thou in such a true place of pilgrimage(Guru Shabad)

I am not against sikhism,
Furthermore there is no such thing as basics of sikhism.
In the first statement you accept Sikhism as not worthy of criticism but in the second statement you say, it has no basics. Without basics how it can be Sikhism?

The name of my guru is Las Galpaso.
He lives in the himalayas with his wife Niso Diku.
He does not belong to any traditions or beliefs.
He has never heard about gurugranthsahib.
I can take you guys to him, if you want to pay a visit. He is a wonderful man.
Sadhu ji, only you can take us to him, why is he hiding? Why don’t you give his address so that people can visit him at their convenient if they feel so? Just have a count how many people visit SPN, that is a good opening for your Guru to share his wisdom with the world. If that is not possible, please elaborate why:)?[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Quoted by Sadhu Ji
Your questions exist at a very intellectual level. The answers can just satisfy your intellect. They don't go any deeper. They just finish at the level of your intellect, they never touch the deeper realms of your being.

Ah, I can visualize true believers in a mystic path saying to themselves, "What's been said doesn't apply to me, because my way is beyond the intellect."
If asked for proof of this, they will point to books describing in copious verbiage their supposedly wordless way; to sayings of a spiritual leader who teaches that reality can't be spoken about; to guideposts -- commandments, practices, approaches -- demarcating a supposedly formless path.
Thus we see that no one ever leaves the jungle of competing concepts. They merely cling onto a particular vine for support, ignoring the fact that myriads of other people are equally attached to their own belief structures.

http://hinessight.blogs.com/church_of_the_churchless/2009/02/index.html

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਕਰਤ ਫਿਰੇ ਬਨ ਭੇਖ ਮੋਹਨ ਰਹਤ ਨਿਰਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
करत फिरे बन भेख मोहन रहत निरार ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Karaṯ fire ban bẖekẖ mohan rahaṯ nirār. ||1|| rahā▫o.
Some wander around the forests, wearing religious robes, but the Fascinating Lord remains distant from them. ||1||Pause||

ਕਥਨ ਸੁਨਾਵਨ ਗੀਤ ਨੀਕੇ ਗਾਵਨ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਧਰਤੇ ਗਾਰ ॥੧॥
कथन सुनावन गीत नीके गावन मन महि धरते गार ॥१॥
Kathan sunāvan gīṯ nīke gāvan man mėh ḏẖarṯe gār. ||1||
They talk, preach, and sing their lovely songs, but within their minds, the filth of their sins remains. ||1||

ਅਤਿ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਬਹੁ ਚਤੁਰ ਸਿਆਨੇ ਬਿਦਿਆ ਰਸਨਾ ਚਾਰ ॥੨॥
अति सुंदर बहु चतुर सिआने बिदिआ रसना चार ॥२॥
Aṯ sunḏar baho cẖaṯur si▫āne biḏi▫ā rasnā cẖār. ||2||
They may be very beautiful, extremely clever, wise and educated, and they may speak very sweetly. ||2||

ਮਾਨ ਮੋਹ ਮੇਰ ਤੇਰ ਬਿਬਰਜਿਤ ਏਹੁ ਮਾਰਗੁ ਖੰਡੇ ਧਾਰ ॥੩॥
मान मोह मेर तेर बिबरजित एहु मारगु खंडे धार ॥३॥
Mān moh mer ṯer bibarjiṯ ehu mārag kẖande ḏẖār. ||3||
To forsake pride, emotional attachment, and the sense of 'mine and yours', is the path of the double-edged sword. ||3||

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਤਿਨਿ ਭਵਜਲੁ ਤਰੀਅਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਸੰਤ ਸੰਗਾਰ ॥੪॥੧॥੩੧॥
कहु नानक तिनि भवजलु तरीअले प्रभ किरपा संत संगार ॥४॥१॥३१॥
Kaho Nānak ṯin bẖavjal ṯarī▫ale parabẖ kirpā sanṯ sangār. ||4||1||31||
Says Nanak, they alone swim across the terrifying world-ocean, who, by God's Grace, join the Society of the Saints. ||4||1||31||

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

There is one on every corner. You don`t have to go to Himalaya:51:
And they urgently need more Sadhus.(Recession is good time to cash desperate people.)
And yes, we are wasting time. If you find your answers in living guru, it is good for you. Some people even find answers in stone idols of gods or demi-gods or lings too. Good luck.

Before, my spiritual focus was narrow. Even though I read widely in other traditions -- Sufism, mystical Christianity, Greek philosophy -- I was mostly interested in how these teachings related to the Sant Mat belief system.
I was looking for truth along a narrow section of the philosophical, or spiritual, horizon.

Read more....
Church of the Churchless

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Sahu Ji,,
You should have read the Bani Sidh Ghost....
Then you would know that the Sidhs asked so many "QUESTIONS"...we ask..and the GURU ANSWERS.
The amazing thing about the SGGS is that it answersed is Yesterday.... today..as well as tomorrow...... and Forever......(when your Guru wont be able to do as he will be dead). we dont need any such guru that will die...you are welcome to him.:happy:

May 24, 2008

...............Contd. ............
Gurbani has taught us that indistinguishability with the Lord comes with the union of Shabad and mind. Those who love Shabad & imbibe it in the heart , so much that the Shabad becomes the base & foundation of their lives , they need nospiritual power from any living guru.
Many supporters of living Guru cult consider 'Shabad' to be a particular sound which is heard only when many difficult postures and penances are practised.
For answering this doubt, we need to go back to the history of Sikhs. We find that all the martyrs of Sikhs laid down their lives reading Gurbani or reciting Nam.
It has not been written in any body's case that he died with his eyes, ears, nose and mouth closed and he was then hearing a strange or a unique sound of Naad in his mind and their soul departed from their body after breaking the shackles of the inner self. The truth is that in the Sikh idealogy. 'Shabad’ stands for the sermon of the Guru that has corne to us in the form of Gurbani . Those who dwell on this 'Shabad’ have been addressed as Sant, Sadh, Gurmukh etc.
The propounder of living guru cult place Gurbani at lower level than their living guru. They forget one basic thing that after the demise of a person, his sermons and counselling does not cease to be effective. If it is so. then all the religious and sacred books of the world religions become redundent.
There is another thought that says that a truth is more effective when we see it happening in the life of a person.lt is true and that establishes the need of Gurmukhs and Bhagats in the Sikh culture and society. That is why we recite and pray to the Lord that-·'O Lord, introduce and meet me those blessed souls seeing whom I may remember Thy name.' Those who have managed to reach the pinnacle of their life's mission following the counse1 and order of the Guru very diligently never claim equality with the Guru even in their dreams, would ever call themselves Guru . In the entire Sikh history we don't come across even one example where the people of caliber of Baba Budhaji,Bhai Gurdasji,Bhai Mani Singh Bhai Taru ji propagated to the Sikhs that they are the Gurus
Some 'living Guru' cult supporters argue that Sri Guru Granth Sahib is a compilation of paper with ink on them . How can a paper and ink be a Guru?
Such slanderers dare speak such derogatory sacriligious remarks because we the Sikhs have gone weak and casual towards our Guru. We have turned away from our code of conduct where wearing of live essential symbols is mandatory beside making constructive efforts to preach Sikhism. If we become alert no slanderer of the Guru's house say a word sacriligious to Sikhism. These fool persons don't even know that Sikh,do not worship paper ink, but worship and respect Gurbani and Guru's Shabad. If one places a blank book covered respectfully with beautiful sheets, no Sikh will ever bow before it. Sikhs prostration only before Gurbani. Those who call worship of Sri Guru Granth Sahib another form of idol worship are highly ignorant since they are not aware of the Sikh principle enunciated the following line of a hymn composed by Guru Ram Das Ji-
Naun pujiai naun maniai
nae kilvikh sab hiria. (Page87)
To entangle gullible Sikhs into their net,
propounder of Living Guru concept quote the following line from Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Santan hath(i) rakhi kunnji.

(Page 893)

The word 'Santan' in the above line is plural of the word 'Sant', It means more numbers of devotees who have followed the dictates of the guru scrupulously and diligently. In other words it implies holy congregation. So the line would mean that God realisation is very possible when one perpetually remembers him in the company of devoted Sikhs. One gets the intelligence and wisdom to decipher the intricacies of Gurbani phrases by reading and analysing them diligently and intelljgently. The agents of the fake Gurus don't read Gurbani . Thus without reading they can't understand it and therefore always give baseless and airy-fairy arguments. They are blind and dumb without understanding the Shabad
Shabad(u) n janeh sey anney boley.
Se kit(u) aey sansara (Page 601)
So,the key to understanding ‘Gurbani’ is Gurbani itself . Some supporters of the living guru cult opine that if we adopt eleventh, twelveth or thirteenth guru,what differenee would it make ? What is the argurnent of objecting it?
When Satguru ji's completed the task of moulding a man
into an ideal person, established faternity of such ideal persons called them Khalsa , gave them a name, a definite form, spirit , authority & code of conduct and turned them into their own form, then the tenth master passed the Guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the fraternitv who sat at its service. This ended the concept of living Guru forever. Thus no individual can ever be a Guru of the Khalsa Panth. He declared that henceforth the spirit & soul of the guru lies in Sri Guru Granth Sahib and body structure is constituted by the faternity of the Khalsa .The eternal light of divineknowledge rests in Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the method and right to guidance and guidance lies with the Panth. Thus both Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Khalsa Panth became the embodiment of Guru. So to appoint eleventh; twciveth or thirteenth Guru is out of question
The living Guru proponderers also extend another argument that it matters not who you rGuru is.lt is the faith that one holds which takes him across the worldly ocean
The Sikh religion does not hold this faith. It has not propagated such blind faiths as is stated, in the following_
Gur gun gai gur bawarey gur key rahiey das

.Instead Gurmat convincingly says that without a complete guru, no One can swim/wade across the worldly ocean. Incomplete, ignorant impostors and fake gurus can never bless anyone with emancipation. Such gurus can throw their followers in the deep abyss of misery and distress. Instead of raising their spiritual level . Gurbani has cautioned all Sikhs to beware of such gurus who have no knowledge, are without realization and constructive actions_

Guru jina ka andhula cheley nahe thao(n).( Page 58 )
Nanak andha hoe kai dasai rahai,
sabhs(u) muhaey sathai.
Agai gaia(n) muhey muh(i) pahey,
su aisa agu japai (Page 140)

Andhey guru te bharm(u) n jai. (Page 232)

Guru jina ka andhula
Sikh bhi andhey karm kareyn(i)
. Guru saddey agiani andha (Page 951 )

kis(u) uh(u) marg(i) paey (Page 491)
Andha ago jey thiai kion(u) padhar(u.) janai.
Ap(i) musai mat(i) hochhiai kio(n) rah(u.) pachhanoi
(Page 767}

Kachey gur te mukat{i) no hua. (Page 932)
Andhey kai rah(i) dasai, ondha hoe su jaey.
Hoey sujakha Nanaka, so kio(n) ujh.ar(i) paey
(Page 954)

Many promoters of the living gurus associate their gurus with miracles and other divine powers. Thus many simple people and gullible men primarily women start reposing their faith on these fake holymen on the basis of false propaganda and preachings by their paid henchmen. These simple people are then caught in the web of falsehood which becomes difficult to escape from
Sikh religion impresses vehmenlly that

­Ridh(i) sidh(i) sob moh(u) hai
nam(u) na vasai man(i) ae. (Page 593)

Bin(u) navai painan(u) khan(u) sabh(u) bad hai, dhig(u) sidhi dhig(u) kramat(i).
Sa sidhfi) sa karmat(i) hai, achint(u) karey jis(u) dat(i).
Nanak gurmukh(i) her(i) nam(u) man(i) vasai,
eha sidh(i) eha karmat(i). (Page 650)

Firstly, these fake gurus possess no extraordinary or divine abilities or powers. But even if someone has succeeded in acquiring some divine ability after a strenuous penance , it should not enamour a Sikh. He knows that these are the attendents at the feet of the Gurmukhs .( Those who abide by Guru's order/will ). The aim of human life is not to get trapped in these attractions of illusions but mergence of self with the Lord through meditation on His name.
Let us hold Guru’s Shabad close to our heart . Let us not get caught in the trap of receiving some incantation at the hands of these fakers & deceivers . Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the only store-house of knowledge. Those impostors also use this treasure to promote their shop and prove themselves as Gurus .

Atma Granth Vich, Sarir Panth Vich,
Puja Akal Ki, Parcha Shabad Ka,
Didar Khalsey Ka .

Let us adhere whole heartedly to the above direction & accept Granth & panth as the supereme Guru . Let us also propagate it to remove doubts from the minds of simple devoted Sikhs seeking deliverance .

das

SPNer
Feb 1, 2007

All the Gurus , Saints who came upon earth were in physical form . Though it is true that :-

Ghat Ghat Mein Har Ju basey Santan Kahey Pukar
God exists in every particle , Saintly Being Says that

Gaining enlightenment would have been so easy if we could merely get it by reading the above lines . But it isn't .
The problem is that most of humans don't respect the enlightened beings , Saint , Sants , Gurus .. when they are alive in human form . No need of elaboration , just look back in history .

It's pretty much obvious that after few hundred years , people will believe in the writings of a Saintly person , such as respected Las Galpaso but will throw stones of rejection when he's in human form.
What to do ? This has happened , is happening & will be happening .

This will keep on happening till there's a wall of ego , lust , anger , desire & attachment separating us from our true form .

Pot filled with ocean water , kept in ocean
Break the pot & be one with the ocean

Mahima Sadhu Sang Ke Suno Mere Mita - (Gurbani)

How is it possible that we say that we respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji & at the same time don't respect Saintly beings who might have attained the same stage at which the writers of SGGS Ji were once.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

das ji

How can we know that Las Galpaso is a saintly person? There is no information about him on the Internet. Nothing in libraries. Only the word of one or two people. No proof whatsoever that the identity is not something fabricated or made up for purposes of derailing the discussion on this thread?

I have not doubt that there are saintly people today on this planet who have much to teach. However, when the identity is basically unknown for this person -- and the only ones who speak are the students of a secret or incognito guru or teacher, then people are wise to be skeptical.

The message my not be from a "sant" at all. :confused:

das

SPNer
Feb 1, 2007

Exactly , This is why we shouldn't disrespect anyone without knowing .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

We also should not respect without knowing :ice:

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Las Galpaso or Rebazar Tarzs, what's the difference in a fairy tale ?

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Quoted by namjap:
Las Galpaso or Rebazar Tarzs, what's the difference in a fairy tale ?

Quoted by Das:
Definately not , not for you .
Das Ji,

What is your opinion on devotional worship based on blind faith ?

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ਮਹਲਾ
बिलावलु महला ५ ॥
Bilāval mėhlā 5.
Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl:

ਪਿੰਗੁਲ ਪਰਬਤ ਪਾਰਿ ਪਰੇ ਖਲ ਚਤੁਰ ਬਕੀਤਾ
पिंगुल परबत पारि परे खल चतुर बकीता ॥
Pingul parbaṯ pār pare kẖal cẖaṯur bakīṯā.
The cripple crosses over the mountain, the fool becomes a wise man,

ਅੰਧੁਲੇ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਸੂਝਿਆ ਗੁਰ ਭੇਟਿ ਪੁਨੀਤਾ ॥੧॥
अंधुले त्रिभवण सूझिआ गुर भेटि पुनीता ॥१॥
Anḏẖule ṯaribẖavaṇ sūjẖi▫ā gur bẖet punīṯā. ||1||
and the blind man sees the three worlds, by meeting with the True Guru and being purified. ||1||

ਮਹਿਮਾ ਸਾਧੂ ਸੰਗ ਕੀ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਮੀਤਾ
महिमा साधू संग की सुनहु मेरे मीता ॥
Mahimā sāḏẖū sang kī sunhu mere mīṯā.
This is the Glory of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; listen, O my friends.

ਮੈਲੁ ਖੋਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਅਘ ਹਰੇ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਭਏ ਚੀਤਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
मैलु खोई कोटि अघ हरे निरमल भए चीता ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Mail kẖo▫ī kot agẖ hare nirmal bẖa▫e cẖīṯā. ||1|| rahā▫o.
Filth is washed away, millions of sins are dispelled, and the consciousness becomes immaculate and pure. ||1||Pause||

ਐਸੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਕੀ ਕੀਟਿ ਹਸਤੀ ਜੀਤਾ
ऐसी भगति गोविंद की कीटि हसती जीता ॥
Aisī bẖagaṯ govinḏ kī kīt hasṯī jīṯā.
Such is devotional worship of the Lord of the Universe, that the ant can overpower the elephant.

ਜੋ ਜੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਆਪਨੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਅਭੈ ਦਾਨੁ ਦੀਤਾ ॥੨॥
जो जो कीनो आपनो तिसु अभै दानु दीता ॥२॥
Jo jo kīno āpno ṯis abẖai ḏān ḏīṯā. ||2||
Whoever the Lord makes His own, is blessed with the gift of fearlessness. ||2||

ਸਿੰਘੁ ਬਿਲਾਈ ਹੋਇ ਗਇਓ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਮੇਰੁ ਦਿਖੀਤਾ
सिंघु बिलाई होइ गइओ त्रिणु मेरु दिखीता ॥
Singẖ bilā▫ī ho▫e ga▫i▫o ṯariṇ mer ḏikẖīṯā.
The lion becomes a cat, and the mountain looks like a blade of grass.

ਸ੍ਰਮੁ ਕਰਤੇ ਦਮ ਆਢ ਕਉ ਤੇ ਗਨੀ ਧਨੀਤਾ ॥੩॥
स्रमु करते दम आढ कउ ते गनी धनीता ॥३॥
Saram karṯe ḏam ādẖ ka▫o ṯe ganī ḏẖanīṯā. ||3||
Those who worked for half a shell, will be judged very wealthy. ||3||

ਕਵਨ ਵਡਾਈ ਕਹਿ ਸਕਉ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਗੁਨੀਤਾ
कवन वडाई कहि सकउ बेअंत गुनीता ॥
Kavan vadā▫ī kahi saka▫o be▫anṯ gunīṯā.
What glorious greatness of Yours can I describe, O Lord of infinite excellences?

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਮੋਹਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੇਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਦਰ ਸਰੀਤਾ ॥੪॥੭॥੩੭॥
करि किरपा मोहि नामु देहु नानक दर सरीता ॥४॥७॥३७॥
Kar kirpā mohi nām ḏeh Nānak ḏar sarīṯā. ||4||7||37||
Please bless me with Your Mercy, and grant me Your Name; O Nanak, I am lost without the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||4||7||37||

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Page 476, Line 15
ਹਮਰੋ ਭਰਤਾ ਬਡੋ ਬਿਬੇਕੀ ਆਪੇ ਸੰਤੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥
हमरो भरता बडो बिबेकी आपे संतु कहावै ॥
Hamro bẖarṯā bado bibekī āpe sanṯ kahāvai.
My Husband is the Great One of discriminating wisdom; He alone is called a Saint.
Devotee Kabir - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Das ji

Why to disrespect when we can't respect

Definately not , not for you .

Tell me how a person can either disrespect or respect a phantom. That is what NamJap ji is talking about? Until there is something that has substance to it then it may as well be a fairy tale. Las Galpaso could be a character is a cybervideo-game with cool animation in the character of a guru in a remote spot in the Himalyas. So could his wife Nisu Diku be the name of another video game character. Anyway -- Las Galpaso is a spanish phrase and Nisu Diku equals two words from Slovenian.

If these are actual people, I mean them no disrespect -- but so far the discussion of their saintliness has been all in the imagination, completely hypothetical. A digression.

Form the first post in the thread: This is the topic of the thread

'Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai, Guru Maaniyo Granth…’
Every Sikh this is His will, accept the [Guru] 'Granth' as your only Guru.'
-- Sree Mukhvaak (spoken words) of Guru Gobind Singh Jee

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM