• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Rumalaa For Guru

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Re: The True Guru is Revealing

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

Quote "Is the physical presnence of Sadhu must to get the Gur or it can be transfered even through pther communication like internet ??"
God is the giver of everything. God's Will acts through a farmer, vegetable seller, the buyer, the cook and the eater also. One recognizes God's Gifts and Will through the presence of the middle persons and means.
One receives the Wisdom of Naam through the Sat Guroo, true Saint or a Sadhu.
The day, when people can distribute edibles through Internet, true Naam will also be possible to transfer perhaps.

Quote "I also enjoy listening to Kirtan ( your so called songs of raagee) and I enjoy it and usually it fills me with joy and strong curosity and desire to realise God"
Reading scriptures and hearing songs from a Raagee have one purpose. Those raise the curiosity and desire to realize God.
Realization of merging in God again is possible through Naam Simran.

Quote "Is all this illusion and nothin really significant in it that can help me spirtually"
The enlightened person sings Keertan when He realizes God.
A Raagee sings to make others realize spending some money.

The Guru's words are truly significant when we realize the Guru's message. Come to know Simran.
One becomes joyful listening, Guru's Hymns praising Naam. Just imagine what will happen when he comes to know true Simran.

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007

Balbir ji

Quote: One receives the Gur as Prasaad. Jap begins. The Gur becomes true Gur in the company of a true Saint or Sadhu. All happens by God's Grace and our past deeds.

- Balbir ji please make me clear, first you said jap is the beginning, then you said Guru is the beginning and now you are saying deeds are the beginning.
- So if deeds are the beginning why you always say that "come to know true simran", how can a person come to know it without his luck ( from deeds) . So if deeds are beginning then just do good deeds, love everyone, don't worry about simran. Am I right or still far away ?:)

And about Ragees I think Guru is the one to be blamed, he sang his banee in raags and hence ragis were required who make money by looting people and people are so foolish they give away their hard earned money to false people.
Right Balbir ji :)

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007

I like this poem of Baba Bulle Shah a lot, so just wanted to share with all although most of us must be knowing it :

Ishk di naviyon navi bahaar.

Jaa men sabak ishk da paddheya, masjid kolon jiuada dareya,
Dere ja thaakar de vaddeya, jithe vajde naad hazaar.

Ja men ramaz ishk di paayi, maina tota maar gavaayi,
Andar baahar hui safaai, jit val vekhaan yaaro yaar.

Heer raanjhe de ho gaye mele, bhulli heer dhunddendi bele
Raanjha yaar bukkal vich khele, mennu sudh rahi na saar

Ved koraanaan paddh paddh thakke, sajde kardeyaan ghass gaye mathey
Na rabb teerath na rabb makkey, jiss paaya tiss noor anwaar.

Phook mussalla, bhhann sitt lota, na phadd tasbi, kaassa, sota.
Aashiq kahende de de hauka tarak halaalon, kha murdaar.

Umar gavaayi vich maseeti, andar bhareya naal paleeti
Kadey namaaz tauheed na keeti, hun ki karna eh shor pukaar.

Ishk bhulaaya sajada tera, hun kyun aiven paanven jheda,
Bulla hunda chupp bathera, ishk karendi maaro maar.

Ishk di naviyon navi bahaar.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and TG ill Jee!

Quote "Balbir ji please make me clear, first you said jap is the beginning, then you said Guru is the beginning and now you are saying deeds are the beginning."
This is your interpretation.
Let me try again to explain the true Guru's words.

Jap begins in an individual when he receives its Gur as Prasaad. This is true from the beginning of existence.
Gurdev is singing "bin gur kinai na paa-i-o hari naam har satay." SGGS 1093-7.
Without Gur no one has found Hari Naam, truth of Hari.
Here Gurdev is singing about receiving Naam for an individual. Naam is from the beginning of the existence true though.

Quote "So if deeds are the beginning why you always say that "come to know true simran", how can a person come to know it without his luck ( from deeds) . So if deeds are beginning then just do good deeds, love everyone, don't worry about simran. Am I right or still far away ?"
Those who have not done good deeds in the past their ego keeps them engaged in this life also trying to love everyone without worrying about Simran. It is their luck that they continue asking where to find this Gur without actually worrying about receiving it.
Please listen. Gurdev is singing.
"jis karam khuli-aa tis lahi-aa parh-daa jin gur peh mani-aa subhaa-ay." SGGS 1001-19
Whose karmas open his veil is removed who through Gur experienced well.

I do not know when Karmas of those will open whose mind convinces them to lie and offer clothing to their Guru wearing the mask of love.

Quote "And about Ragees I think Guru is the one to be blamed, . . ."
Come to know the true Guru. You will not have any more words to say something like that again.

Thanks for the pleasant poem. This poem is the result of what Bulle Shah sang earlier.
"Ik nuktaa yaar paRhaayaa ay."

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007

Regarding the deeds I accept all that you said !! Don't know when the luck will open and I will throw my false mask of love ...

I wish I come to know the true Guru as well :{-:)

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and TGill Jee!

Quote "I wish I come to know the true Guru as well"
The true Guru is well known. The true Guru is inviting all occasionally to seek and receive true Naam. It is the mind that never accept the invitation. The true Guru goes on sending messages.

ਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਤਨ ਜਵਾਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਜੇ ਇਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣੀ ॥
मति विचि रतन जवाहर माणिक जे इक गुर की सिख सुणी ॥
"mat vich ratan javaahar maanik jay ik gur kee sikh sunee." SGGS-2

Balbir Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and TGill Jee!

Quote "Thanks for revealing the True Guru."
The seeker does not give up on the way. The true Seeker goes on till he receives the Gur from the true Guroo. The Satguroo transforms the seeker into the true Sikh enriching with the true experience of the Gur. The Gur becomes Satgur. The seeker becomes a true Sikh.

Balbir Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

Dera Balbir Singh Ji

Thanks for the Post !

I have few query if you would like to answer then please do reply

There seems to be relation between GUR and NAAM as appear from your earlier ( my interpretation) are both the same or one is resultant of other

In one of the post above you said if some days sweets cpuld be distributed through internet then offcorse Naam would also be possible

does this makes NAAM something with Form just like food items?

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany

Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

Quote "There seems to be relation between GUR and NAAM as appear from your earlier ( my interpretation) are both the same or one is resultant of other."
Naam moves toward God leading the consciousness. The Gur is the technique. With this technique Naam begins to move in an individual in the true sense. One achieves the results as Gurus have described.

Quote "does this makes NAAM something with Form just like food items?"
Naam is not only the sound that they can condense in an avi or mp3 format. The presence of all Godly Forces becomes active in the cosmos and assist.

YouTube is full of such pseudo Gurus who are teaching meditation on Internet. Some also claim to teach Naam technique.

Balbir Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: