• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Rory And Bran

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The boys are huge, Rory is still awkward, constantly stalking Bran and fighting with him, clingy, and with little confidence. Bran is confident, quiet, a thinker, the nurturer, he is a caring beautiful dog, although it is Rory I love more, Bran almost does not need love, although he is happy to be loved, Rory needs it like the air he breathes,

I watched them on the field today, the Range Rover has blown its head gasket, or the block has cracked, either way, its new engine time, so I have had to buy an ancient 1996 bmw 318, its great fun, a complete different way of life, no running out of petrol (I refused to drive the land rover once the mpg hit 7, due to water mixing with the fuel), no watching the temp gauge, no carrying loads of water, you just get in it and drive, sounds too simple.

So now we all squeeze in the BMW, rory in front with me, bran and dan in the back, rory chased bran as usual, I watched closely, bran allows rory to catch him up, and as rory barks and nips him, bran just allows him, every now and then, he opens his mouth and growls, just enough for rory to be put in his place, but on the whole, he seems to love rory so much he refuses to put his big brother in his place. Bran knows rory is special, but the love he has for him is so obvious, from the way he looks after him, looks out for him, is protective of him when they meet other dogs, thats my brother, ok he is a bit special, but he is my brother.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM