• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Right Wing Leaders Vs Leftists

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
What I read about Hitler is that he developed Germany very quickly and made it One of the most powerful nation on Earth.

Now the same thing is happening again Narendra Modi who was responsible 2002 anti muslim riots is now messiah of development in India.He is even receiving praises from opposition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rediff.com: Ambani, Mittal bat for Modi as PM
Ambani, Mittal bat for Modi as PM

January 14, 2009

Corporate honchos Anil Ambani and Sunil Bharti Mittal have showered high praise on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and termed his leadership as 'national level' material.

Meanwhile, Modi announced that 8,500 MoUs, with proposed investments of over Rs 12-lakh crore (Rs 12 trillion), were inked during the two-day Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summit.

He also said the next summit will be held on January 12-13, 2011. Read on to find out what Ambani, Mittal and others said. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So My question is are these dictators or right wing politicians Much better in developing a country/state than left wing politicians

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kds ji

Would you explain a little more why you ask whether Modi would be either a dictator or right-winger. I need a little more background than I have. Thanks.

first of all, there is no way Modi is ready to go to a national level no matter how many rich scumbag families he has supporting him.

The best choice of BJP will be Jaswant Singh (least of the evils within this crazy party)

the answer to the question kds ji is rather simple, the most effective way to govern is from the center. If the state leans to the left it caves and if it leans to far to the right without regulations you have the development of a corpratocracy where the citizens will eventually get burnt (eg: USA).

leaning one way or the other also leads to division and disaster.

India has Manmohan Singh (although never elected) hes doing an alright job (too soft on security issues)...hes not much of a politician, which is a good thing for the country but a bad thing for congress.

my 2 cents on all this.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
kds ji

Would you explain a little more why you ask whether Modi would be either a dictator or right-winger. I need a little more background than I have. Thanks.

Antonia ji

Here are some facts about Modi

1)Modi is a Hardcore Hindu leader who has support among Hindu's o/w all leaders of BJP
have lost their credentials among hindu's

2) He was directly responsible for Gujarat riots and killing of muslims

3)He openly give's Inflationary and hatred speeches against muslim like "Hum paanch hamare pachchis"(we 5 and our 25)

4) He do what he want to do Like recently he ordered to demolish 150-200 temples to widen the roads without caring that it will hurt his hindu votebank

So if he will be given a chance with good numbers in parliement he could become a dictator

On the positive side No other leader of India could match him on the issue of development
He is even receiving appreciation from opposition leaders,media which earlier were quite against him

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kds ji,

That is exactly what I needed to understand the discussion. I remember the stories about demolishing temples to widen roads -- too. Some of these were historical sites. What serious chance does BJP have at this point? In the last election they lost seats and lost control of several states.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM