Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Real Astrology!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by BhagatSingh, Jan 1, 2010.

Tags:
  1. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Sorrow Makes You Realize The Unreality Of This World And All Its Relations Hard Talk Nov 20, 2016
    The Sad Reality Of Casteism Hard Talk Oct 23, 2016
    Opinion Feeling Of Turban On Head 'really Gratifying': Ben Kingsley Sikh Sikhi Sikhism May 26, 2016
    In The Mood For Some Real Jazz? Language, Arts & Culture Mar 14, 2016
    Who Are The Sikhs, Really ? Questions and Answers Feb 7, 2016

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

They are a panic aren't they? :D

4. AusDesi

AusDesi
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

astrology is nothing but a combination of tricks. My uncle is one in India and he gave me some tips cause I had a frank chat with him. He uses a variety of things to determine a person's "feelings" and then use those to agree with him.

e.g.

First of all the moment a person enters, he "face reads them" to see how sad/happy they are and also apparently face reading can tell you alot about a person's nature.

Second, eventhough he's a kundli astrologer he uses looks at the person's palm and from what I noticed he uses slight mind tricks in that. he would look at a person's palm and point to a line and make a gesture which says something like "arghh if only this line was longer this guy would have everything". That person think "this guy must know his stuff".

Third, he does the kundli by the DOB of the person. Now this is the real master class. There are mainly three places any of which could be "wrong" to get the person in the situation he is. 1) Graha 2) Dosha 3) Ancestors

Now any person in the world can be suckered into this. Even the Queen of England. The thing is first of all 90% of the people won't have their Grahas all perfect. Out of the rest 90% will have a Dosha of some kind. Finally, even if a person escapes both of these you can always use the ancestor trick and tell the person his ancestors are not happy.

Frankly, any astrologer worth his salt is a genius. Not because they are doing something good or anything. The genius is in their ability to make "the sheep" believe in this rubbish.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Aweeee!! That was amazing! :rofl:

6. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

Aman Singh ji why isn't the video showing up directly on the page?

7. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Bhagat ji

I tried several different times and ways to get the video to show on the page. Sometimes they just don't. No luck this time! Must be the planets in your chart today :8-:)

8. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

The owner of video disallow videos be embedded into sites other than youtube... there is a provision for this in youtube.

9. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

No problem guys!

You know I was always amazed by how much we have come to know about our elegant universe! Black holes, quasars, super novas... Big Bang... :eek:
    The wonders of space, the mysteries that lie within and the experience of glancing out in the sky and observing the grandeur of the universe and looking back in time... are so easily ruined for many people because ridiculous and petty things like astrology are imposed upon them. We are fed that nonsense from the time of our birth so we never really get to look at things around us without the fog...:inca:

YouTube- The Wonders Of Space
    ok this is just random video, I am going to try and find some good ones!! it's just that my internet connection is slow right now, so I can't quickly zoom through some that I suspect to be interesting.

YouTube- The Stars and the Grand Universe
    YouTube- From Milky Way to Quarks
    YouTube- Neil deGrasse Tyson shares a cool thought

• Like Like x 3
    #8 BhagatSingh, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  10. BhagatSingh

BhagatSingh Canada
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer sikhiart.com

• Like Like x 2
    #9 BhagatSingh, Jan 6, 2010