Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

reading from nitnem

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Kellysingh, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Kellysingh

Expand Collapse

Sep 28, 2011
    I know as a sikh , we have daily prayers to read morning,afternoon,bed. As a sikh, i dont always get the chance or i just forget to read them, does that make me a bad sikh? or is it more of if i get chance to. I try to remember waheguru ji everyday.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Does Reading Baani Magically Affect Our Body And Psyche? And Does The Effect Depend On The Bani Read Intellectual Translations by SPNers Apr 30, 2016
    Emphasis When Reading Gurbani Intellectual Translations by SPNers Feb 14, 2016
    Interfaith Sikh Santa is Spreading the Festive Love Interfaith Dialogues Dec 20, 2015
    Grammer / Vyakarn U Will Love Reading Japji Sahib After Learning This. Easiest Japji Sahib Santhiya/grammer Language, Arts & Culture Mar 10, 2015
    UK Reading Sikhs Teach Mp A Lesson In Tying A Turban Breaking News Mar 10, 2015

3. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Jan 31, 2011
    It is a pleasure to read the above question from you. My own opinion is that even if you embrace 1 line, understand it and live it, that is better than a forced reading just to get it out of the way, but that is my own opinion only.

Good luck on your path, nice to see you focusing on other facets of Sikhi

• Like Like x 1