• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Re: Slander Of Dasam Granth At Sikh Philosophy Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Y

What you guys have done for sikhi? Only preaching lies and divide sikhs on phoney issues. Any sacrifice for sikhi please let us know.

Am i being interviewed for a job with RSS. What i tried to sacrificed for my guru is tan man dhan. I don`t want to be associated with so called singh`s like you. I would only sacrifice my tan man dhan for my guru. I am not going to take part in your job interview and please find yourself a better candidate who can edit your RSS site.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Tejwant

I know how to write back for your continuing personal attacks . But i do not want to enter any interaction with people like you.

But if you are willing to go to canada i am also prepared to go.You can also call khalsa fauj here in USA and you also come along.

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

You ARE writing back. It shows you are losing it.:). You love to contradict yourself and habitually fall flat on your face or as my sister would say, or end up on your undignified part of the anatomy.

You have no guts to face the truth. You have been slandering Sikhi and call yourself one proud JATT.

I will come to Toronto with you only under one condition, after you have apologised in this forum, in SS and SA forums and in front of Sangat at Freemont Gurdwara, El Sobrante Gurdwara and San Jose Gurdwara for lying.

Do you agree to that?

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
inernational akali wrote

You have attended RSS events, support RSS websites and RSS employed people I.E GOI employees you say like Harpal Singh Pannu and Jodh Singh.

Where did i attend RRS events. I do not mlive india for the last couple of decades.

Why do not you read open secrets by MK Dhar ex intelligence chief of India. You will know the names of your buddies in that. They were GOI agents.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The conversation is going seriously off topic and RSS is not the topic of this thread either. So please no more discussion of RSS.

Thanks, Narayanjot Kaur

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

You ARE writing back. It shows you are losing it.:). You love to contradict yourself and habitually fall flat on your face or as my sister would say, or end up on your undignified part of the anatomy.

You have no guts to face the truth. You have been slandering Sikhi and call yourself one proud JATT.

I will come to Toronto with you only under one condition, after you have apologised in this forum, in SS and SA forums and in front of Sangat at Freemont Gurdwara, El Sobrante Gurdwara and San Jose Gurdwara for lying.

Do you agree to that?

Tejwant Singh
\
You need to apologise for letting people name call Dasam bani.Not me.
Understand that. have you got any other thing to contribute except accusing others?

Bye

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
The conversation is going seriously off topic and RSS is not the topic of this thread either. So please no more discussion of RSS.

Thanks, Narayanjot Kaur

Aad Ji will do,

It is still in the topic of dasam granth its just Inder Singh doesn`t know where too look to now and is just looking for excuses to run away. You are giving this opportunity to him so let it be. Sikh Sangat Knows what the truth is and who is out to help sikhi grow among humanity and who is out to destroy sikhi.

However this had to come out once. This thread is about slander of dasam granth at Sikh Philosophy Network, what about slander of guru granth sahib ji and inder singh and his organization is taking part in. I am responding to this thread because of the slander of guru sahib by Inder singh`s organization RSS.

Sarbat Da Bhalla

Fateh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
\
You need to apologise for letting people name call Dasam bani.Not me.
Understand that. have you got any other thing to contribute except accusing others?

Bye

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your are lying again. It is YOU who accused people at SPN slandering Dasam Pita.Do you remember that or your memory is lapsing for some reason?

We opened up a thread and invited all your mates from SS and SA to come and give you a hand to prove your false claims. It is sad to notice that your friends from SA and SS did not want to do anything with you, that's why they did not come and give you a hand because they also know that you are a liar.

Running away has become your habit. Which people? Name those people before you run away too far.

So, when are we going to Toronto?

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your are lying again. It is YOU who accused people at SPN slandering Dasam Pita.Do you remember that or your memory is lapsing for some reason?

We opened up a thread and invited all your mates from SS and SA to come and give you a hand to prove your false claims. It is sad to notice that your friends from SA and SS did not want to do anything with you, that's why they did not come and give you a hand because they also know that you are a liar.

Running away has become your habit. Which people? Name those people before you run away too far.

So, when are we going to Toronto?

Tejwant Singh

You are a tiger in your home only. Why did you run away from sikhawareness after one day. That shows your shallowness. Get yourself mentally evaluated first.

Bye

Dec 1, 2006
He probably left because people at sikhawareness don't have any Gurmat gyan. They think God has 4 arms and drinks weed. Why should he stay there? I wasted 5 days of my life posting replies to them but they started deleting my posts so I left. Like I said, bring live debate and we can sort this out once for all.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
You are a tiger in your home only. Why did you run away from sikhawareness after one day. That shows your shallowness. Get yourself mentally evaluated first.

Bye

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

You are lying again. Lying has become your second nature. The Moderators of SA deleted my comments from the thread where I was trying to interact with you and expose you and posted them in ghup shup thread. They did not want us to interact. They knew that I was going to expose your lies.So, I did not run away. Just stopped posting where even the moderators are afraid of your lies and you being exposed, which is not good for their traffic.

But I am glad you are here to talk, and I have exposed your lies and have shown how you slander Sikhi. Shame on you.

Tejwant Singh

Ps: How many times we have to bid good byes?:)

Dec 1, 2006
For the attention of Aman singha nd Naryannayan Kaur

This is another case of hurling abuse on Dasam granth bani namely charitropakhyan.You had warned khalsa fauj earlier also regarding this. I hope you take proper action.

This is not about making silly and derogatory remarks about me. this is about bani of dasam granth.

There is nothing or silly derogatory about my statement? That is a fact. Should I post sample? Let me post sample below:

kY jV pRwnn kI Awsw qju[ kY ruic mwin Awau muih kO Bju[ kY quih kwit krY sq KMfw[ kY dY moir Bg ibKY lMfw[ 11[ rwj kuAr Aq hI qb frw[ kwm Bog iqh iqRA sMg krw[ ieh Cl sY vw ko Cil geI[ rwie ibrwigXih Bogq BeI[ 12[ AMq iqRXn ko iknUM n pwXo[ ibDnw isrij bhuir pCuqwXo[ ijn ieh ikXO skl sMswro[ vhY pCwin Byd iqRXw hwro[ 13[ 1[ {cirqr 312, 5.4 87}
Kai Jurr Praanan Kee Aassa Tujj| Kai Ruch Maan Aao Muhe Kau Bhajj| Kai Tuhe Kaat Krai Satt Khanda| Kai Dai Morr Bhug Vikhai Lundaa| 11| Raaj Kuaar Aatt He Tub Draa| Kaam Bhog The Triyyeh Sung Karaa| Eh Shull Sai Vaa Ko Shull Gaee| Raaye Beraageyehh Bhogatt Bhaee| 12| Aant Triyyan Ko Kinnu Naa Paayo| Bidhnaa Sirraj Bahur Bashuttaayo| Jin Eh Keyau Sakkal Sansaaro| Vhai Pashaan Bhaidd Triyyah Haaro| 13| 1| {Chariter 312, 5.4, 87}
Hey fool! Either forget about living or have desireful sexual intercourse with me. Either I will cut you into seven pieces or place your ***** (lundaa) into my vagina (bhug). 11. Prince was very scared at that moment. He had sexual intercourse with the woman. She ployed him with this ploy and had sexual intercourse with the young prince (Beraag Raaye). 12. No one has known the end of women. Even the Creator is regretting after creating them. The one who has created this creation, even he has failed to understand women. 13. 1.

Feb 7, 2008
I have been challenging Inder Singh to live debate for a very long time. Challenge is also there for Vijaydeep. Vijaydeep, you can ask Inder Singh to book your ticket to Toronto so you can come and debate Dasam Granth with us. We don't slander Dasam Granht. We just state what it states. Dasam Granth slanders Guru Gobind Singh Ji so it is not us slandering Guru Gobind Singh Ji but it Dasam Granth. Dasam Granth is the granth which sends King of Anandpur, the Guru of Sikhs to one Anoop Kuar who fools King of Anandpur, Guru of Sikhs. Guru of Sikhs, king of Anandpur, forgets his shoes and blankey in the house of Anoop Kuar because he was too frightened and nevous to remember his items.

Khalsa fauj

You are referring to charitropakhayan in above post. Need to remember that charitroapkhyan are written in Mantri bhup sambad style. In otehr words a minister tells tales to a king.

Charitra you are referring to is 21, 22 and 23. It is not associated with life of Guru Gobind singh ji. IThis is a story that is taken from middleeast and rewritten by Guru sahib. It is an art of story telling where name of places have been changed. That does not say it happpened. It is a mythical tale to impart a moral lesson.

Guru Gobidn singh ji was not a king.

Dec 1, 2006
You are referring to charitropakhayan in above post. Need to remember that charitroapkhyan are written in Mantri bhup sambad style. In otehr words a minister tells tales to a king.

Charitra you are referring to is 21, 22 and 23. It is not associated with life of Guru Gobind singh ji. IThis is a story that is taken from middleeast and rewritten by Guru sahib. It is an art of story telling where name of places have been changed. That does not say it happpened. It is a mythical tale to impart a moral lesson.

Guru Gobidn singh ji was not a king.

Dasam Granth says Paatshahi 10. What does paatshah mean? Show me Anandpur in middle east. Did I even say it is related to Guru Gobind Singh Ji? I just posted what it says about the king. This is what it says about the king.

1) King of Anandpur
2) Is Guru of Sikhs
3) Gives boons to people from all over world
4) Holds divaans daily
5) Situated in mountains under Kahloor

Who fits this bill? You said that the stories are mantree bhoopat sambaad. How does mantree bhoopat sambaad become Gurani? Remember Gurbani comes from Dargah and not middle east. Is dargah in middle east?

Feb 7, 2008
Dasam Granth says Paatshahi 10. What does paatshah mean? Show me Anandpur in middle east. Did I even say it is related to Guru Gobind Singh Ji? I just posted what it says about the king. This is what it says about the king.

1) King of Anandpur
2) Is Guru of Sikhs
3) Gives boons to people from all over world
4) Holds divaans daily
5) Situated in mountains under Kahloor

Who fits this bill? You said that the stories are mantree bhoopat sambaad. How does mantree bhoopat sambaad become Gurani? Remember Gurbani comes from Dargah and not middle east. Is dargah in middle east?

This is an art of story telling. It is not rael happening. The name charitropakhyan is good enough to suggest that.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
A warning:

Once again I have removed posts that have veered in directions that are irrelevant, include comments about "your wife" or were written in Punjabi -- which when I cannot understand I do not want to risk. If you responded to such a post and quoted all or part of it, your post may have also been removed. Apologies.

Translations of Dasam Granth are not included in my warning.

The purpose of this thread is to identify purported slander of Dasam Granth. You can discuss those issues. Do not introduce other issues.

I will be going to bed soon. When I do the thread will be unmoderated until another moderator can take over. That is no excuse to take advantage of the situation. If need be, the thread may be closed until it can be moderated.

Thank you, Narayanjot Kaur

Feb 7, 2008
A warning:

Once again I have removed posts that have veered in directions that are irrelevant, include comments about "your wife" or were written in Punjabi -- which when I cannot understand I do not want to risk. If you responded to such a post and quoted all or part of it, your post may have also been removed. Apologies.

Translations of Dasam Granth are not included in my warning.

The purpose of this thread is to identify purported slander of Dasam Granth. You can discuss those issues. Do not introduce other issues.

I will be going to bed soon. When I do the thread will be unmoderated until another moderator can take over. That is no excuse to take advantage of the situation. If need be, the thread may be closed until it can be moderated.

Thank you, Narayanjot Kaur

Naryanjyot kaur ji

Those were abuses directed at me and dasam bani in Punjabi. AS you do not know Punjabi and i had written Aman singh's name. This is a typical case of abuses being brought in in the name of discussion.

I hope Aman singh reads this.Khals fauj was warned for this previouly.

Quote of Kahlsa fauj

Budda hoa kay charitropakhyan hee suj daa tainu? Sharam nahee aundee?
Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=25674 (Re: Slander of Dasam Granth at Sikh Philosophy Network)

Aman singh and naryannayan kaur ji

The above is from khalsa fauj. You see the language he is using. This is a typical case of hurling abuse on bani of Dasam granth i.e. charitropakahyan. he has been warned by Aman ji earlier for such remarks.

Let us see what action you take on this . I am not worried about gutter language being used for me.

Dec 1, 2006
I didn't hurl any abuses. I just asked you a simple question. Why do you think everything is abuse? Do you have abuse phobia? Everything seems abuse to you. It was a question and other quote was Gurbani tukh. Gurbani tukh was:

hir ky nwm ibnw duKu pwvY ] Bgiq ibnw shsw nh cUkY guru iehu Bydu bqwvY ] 1] {gurU gRMQ swihb jI, pMnw 830}
Har Kay Naam Binaa Dukh Paavai || Bhagat Binaa Sahsaa Nah Chookai Gur Eh Bhayd Btaavai || 1||
Without the name of God, a person receives pain. Doubt is not removed without serving God; this secret has been revealed to me by God. 1.

Then I told you to focus on Hari Naam instead of Charitropakhyan. How is that abuse? That is stating what it is. I don't see hari naam in above posted quote from Charitropakhyan. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM