Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

RE: Invalid Argument with OLE field, adding PDF files

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by accessuser1308, Nov 5, 2005.

1. accessuser1308

accessuser1308
    Expand Collapse

Jonah,

I have been trying to find a way to open pdf files in an object frame within
    an access form...so you can read the file on the form. Is this what you have
    been able to do? If so, do you mind sharing how you were able to do it.

Thanks

In reference to the size of your database...In the tool\options menu under
    the general tab you can select to compact the database on close. This has
    helped me when I have used much larger databases.
    Hope that may help.

"Jonah" wrote:

> I am using Access 2002 and have a field with OLE type that I am adding adobe
    > acrobat 7 documents too. It started off fine but I have come to a point where
    > it will no longer let me add any more acrobat files.
    > I get the error message " Invalid argument".
    > The database has 534 recodrs and I have added about 250 PDF files so far and
    > have the difference to still import.
    > The database size is presently 2,095, 108KB.
    > How can I get passed this?
    > Any suggestions?
    > --
    > Cheers
    > Jonah

2. Loading...