• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial Re-birth Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
How can our seniors tolerate such things ? This may be a way to earn (wrong) fame and yes, money ! :whatzpointsing:
Isn't it so ironic how all kind of idiots, dehras, sants/babeys were so quiet when Bhindranwala was alive. Perhaps we need a person like that without the secessionist angle! Just thinking aloud!

I guarantee all such idiots will go back into their dark holes.

Anyone listening! mundahug

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Isn't it so ironic how all kind of idiots, dehras, sants/babeys were so quiet when Bhindranwala was alive. Perhaps we need a person like that without the secessionist angle! Just thinking aloud!

I guarantee all such idiots will go back into their dark holes.

Anyone listening! mundahug

Sat Sri Akal.

When the SUN rises..the "stars" disappear (even though they are still there )..similarly the Need of the Day is that the SIKH KAUM OPEN UP their SUN..the GYAAN GURU, free it form its multiple thick and layered rumallahs and begin to USE it to GUIDE THEMSELVES...the GYAAN LIGHT emerging form the GURU will be so BRIGHT that all these tiny candles will disappear from view despite they being still around...!!:singhsippingcoffee:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
When the SUN rises..the "stars" disappear (even though they are still there )..similarly the Need of the Day is that the SIKH KAUM OPEN UP their SUN..the GYAAN GURU, free it form its multiple thick and layered rumallahs and begin to USE it to GUIDE THEMSELVES...the GYAAN LIGHT emerging form the GURU will be so BRIGHT that all these tiny candles will disappear from view despite they being still around...!!:singhsippingcoffee:
Veer ji I will short term settle for the following,

When the SUN rises ==== I will short term settle for Son/Daughter Rises

SIKH KAUM OPEN UP their SUN..the GYAAN GURU ==== This is the absolute objective but where we are, where we have been. I don't know if we are making progress. I believe the progress will come from outside of India/Punjab.

GYAAN LIGHT emerging form the GURU will be so BRIGHT that all these tiny candles will disappear from view despite they being still around...!! ==== I also would like to see the Khanda, two edged appear soon to put some of this garbage away. It is very painful to see and observe. Again Gyaan without reservations is the ultimate goal.

Sat Sri Akal.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: