Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Rattan Bhangu

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by dalsingh, Jul 14, 2006.

Tags:
  1. dalsingh

dalsingh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Has anyone here actually read Rattan Bhangu's book (Panth Prakas I think its called) or has access to it. If so I would appreciate you getting in touch.

Thanks.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Rattan Singh Bhangu History of Sikhism Mar 25, 2009
    An Account of Wife of Banda Singh Bahadur - Princess Rattan Kaur (in Punjabi) History of Sikhism Dec 23, 2011
    Controversial Badal to be Honored with "Panth Rattan Fakhar-e-Quam" Title at Sri Akal Takht Sahib Hard Talk Nov 26, 2011
    SciTech Biodegradable Car Made From Rattan and Bamboo Breaking News May 27, 2011
    Sikh Coalition Second US Army Victory! Captain Tejdeep Singh Rattan May Keep Dastar :) Sikh Organisations Dec 12, 2009

3. vijaydeep Singh

vijaydeep Singh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Gurfateh

Yes Das has read that book published by Bhai Veer Singh Sadan.At present it is with his Shaster Vidiya coach.Das is hapy if das can do for yourself bro.

4. kam1825

kam1825
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I have read it. i suggest getting the two part steek by Baba Santa Singh Ji Nihang

5. dalsingh

dalsingh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Thanks for letting me know.

Fateh

6. dalsingh

dalsingh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Is it possible to get the part about Sukha Singh (who helped behead Massa Ranghar) posted. Maybe as a scan or something. I'm in the UK and have problems getting hold of this stuff.

WJKK
    WKJF