Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Rare Sikhs Books For Sale on EBay - 6 days left

Discussion in 'Business, Lifestyle & Leisure' started by sikhinvestor, May 31, 2009.

1. sikhinvestor

sikhinvestor
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi Guys,

I am selling all my rare Khalistani Magazines, books and other Sikh related items on eBay. Just needed it to give to a good home. I hope you will enjoy the reads.

Feel free to visit and click:
    eBay Canada Seller: urhomesold net: Books, Everything Else on eBay.ca at low prices

$10 bucks to UK, US, Canada, anywhere else in the world

I am not trying to get rich, just thought it might be good to share the knowledge. Please bid as high as you want

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    A rare day Blogs Oct 17, 2015
    A rare moment of sanity Blogs Oct 16, 2015
    Events Collection Of Rare Historical Pictures From British India History of Sikhism Mar 10, 2015
    Heritage Indo-Canadian billionaire buys rare Ranjit Singh sword History of Sikhism Apr 18, 2014
    History Rare photographs’ display: Sikh community and culture presented in vibrant colour Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Dec 8, 2013

3. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Khalsa ji

Ordinarily this would be spam -- but we not gonna delete it -- because your fellow Khalsa appreciate the opportunity of knowing about rhese books and magazines and other articles. They may want to help you out as best they can. Thanks for the heads-up! :yes: I hope that they all go to a "good home."

• Like Like x 1
  4. sikhinvestor

sikhinvestor
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I have listed about 4 books with Free Shipping. These are extremely rare, you will not be able to find them online or overseas. So if you like collecting Khalistani magazines, sikh items, this is a great find.

I am not making any money off of this one again, I just wanted to get these books to people who may enjoy them for their articles and increase their knowledge on sikhi.

WJKK WJKF

5. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

SikhInvestorji

Well, I just purchased In Search of the True Guru, and put bids on the other 3. Probably we shouldn't be talking because everything is anonymous on ebay. But hope this gets you started.

Sat nam

6. Khalsa Aid

Khalsa Aid
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

what magazines were sold?

7. spnadmin

spnadmin United States
    Expand Collapse
    1947-2014 (Archived)
    SPNer Supporter

Khalsa Aid ji

This was a long while back. I just want to say that I never received the books I won. My PayPal was charged. None of my inquiries were answered. I am not even certain if one can get to that page on ebay today.