• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale - A Sikh Preacher Or A Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
tvaprasad said:
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I understand from the discussion that he is not the real preacher. Now he is coming to Auckland, NZ and inspite of effort of various gursikhs, he will come and do his samagam in Biggest Gurudwara in NZ. We don't know, How do we stop him?

Please do send an email if you think this is gonna help

Tvaprasad

Please see his samagam for yourself - don't make judgements based on other peoples misinformed attitudes. You never know, you might actually like him.

tvaprasad

SPNer
May 10, 2006
aussie_sikh said:
Please see his samagam for yourself - don't make judgements based on other peoples misinformed attitudes. You never know, you might actually like him.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Veer ji

i am sorry if I hurt your sentiments.
I have seen his DVD, (and please don't mistake me) I wasn't impressed the way he delivers his message enveloped in Dhaarna and kachee bani. Though he says he never sings kachee baani or "nothing is kachee baani". You might have found another distorted argument what people give about Anand Sahib definition of Kachee Baani. But this can't change the fact that anybody who sings distorted version of Gurbani tuks is singing kachee baani.

if you argue that he is bringing people to Sikhi fold, give me a break! Many other deras like Radhaswami, nirankaris, sacha souda were also doing exactly the same thing, and now you see what they ended up with.

Veer ji, I would be with you if you can make bhai Ranjeet singh ji agree on few basics.

1. Sing Nirol Gurbani keertan - Don't give us a lame excuse that people doesn't understand Gurbani. I am not a puran gursikh, but I can assure you that you do ardas to Guru Sahib Ji and read any Shabad any line and you will understand what it means. Gurbani was written in easy language unlike any other religious text in the world, for the common people like me and you only.
Now when you have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Darpan from Prof. Sahib Singh ji and other Singhs who actually have elaborated the meanings, excuse of not able to understand Gurbani doesn't sound great. Yes, I agree people don't have much time to read and understand, but bhai sahib, Sikhi is not so easy and Gurbani has to be studied. Its like passing exam. if you want to pass exam with out Gurbani study, you won't pass.

2. He should Stop having SANT, BABA prefixes
3. He should stop people touching his feet and bow down in front of you.
Veerji, the argument that he never asks people to do that is bit dodgy. Can you allow anybody to touch his hands, his chest, his head, his dastaar? no . then why Feet, shoes and socks? sorry If I am bit rude, but would you appreciate if people would like to help him while he is changing his clothes? I hope NO.

I do agree that he is good orater, He can be a Good Keertaniya and Good Community preacher as well but for that you will have get fundamental changes. and if he does, nobody in the world can have any objection

Guru ji Says

"GURBANI gaveh Bhaee
oh safal sada sukhdayee"

Bhul chuk maaf

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
tvaprasad said:
3. He should stop people touching his feet and bow down in front of you.
Veerji, the argument that he never asks people to do that is bit dodgy. Can you allow anybody to touch his hands, his chest, his head, his dastaar? no . then why Feet, shoes and socks? sorry If I am bit rude, would you appreciate if people would like to help him while he is changing his clothes? I hope NO.

Again, havign seen it here in Australia for 2 weeks, wherever he goes, there is typically a scrum of people around him - asking him questions talking to him etc, so it's nto liek he can see what is really going on around him - what people are doing. In australia, he actually said on stage not to bow to him, but to bow to the Guru Granth Sahib. At his dhera in punjab, he stands behind a coffee table so people can;t access his feet.

I can;t see what more he can be reasonably expected to do. Any suggestions?

tvaprasad

SPNer
May 10, 2006
aussie_sikh said:
Again, havign seen it here in Australia for 2 weeks, wherever he goes, there is typically a scrum of people around him - asking him questions talking to him etc, so it's nto liek he can see what is really going on around him - what people are doing. In australia, he actually said on stage not to bow to him, but to bow to the Guru Granth Sahib. At his dhera in punjab, he stands behind a coffee table so people can;t access his feet.

I can;t see what more he can be reasonably expected to do. Any suggestions?
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Veer Ji
Thanks for replying immidiately. Its good to litsen this that he is stopping people from doing this. But veer ji, then why does he allow people to take off his shoes and socks? and this not very old( from his DVD) rather this happened in one of his very recent foreign trips.

Again, I am nobody to suggest. If he is taking that big responsibility of a preacher, he will have to tackle these issues himself. You know what, this all is derived out of Haumey

"Haumey Navey naal virodh hai, duye na vaseh ik Thaye"

Veer ji, our Guru sahib Sri Guru Amardas ji, use to massage feet of sangat coming from long distance in the night, even when he was Guru himself. Nanak has always tought to be NIMANA. I saw Maskeen ji and other Gursikh preachers won't even allow somebody to bring his shoes from Jodakhana.

I again confirm that I don't have anything against him in person but as far as fundamentals are there he will have to take care of them and then he surely can get what he deserves but only as long as he keeps true Gursikh Rehni Behni

Sorry again if I am sounding rude.

aussie_sikh

SPNer
May 7, 2006
WJKK WJKF

Are any of these things grounds for banning someone (a sikh) from a gurudwara? What kind of religion would allow people from all caste's religions etc into it's gurudwara, but not a sikh, because they don;t do things exactly to a prescribed method? Fine, don't go to his samagam, but blocking him from coming is a bit wrong.

tvaprasad

SPNer
May 10, 2006
aussie_sikh said:
WJKK WJKF

Are any of these things grounds for banning someone (a sikh) from a gurudwara? What kind of religion would allow people from all caste's religions etc into it's gurudwara, but not a sikh, because they don;t do things exactly to a prescribed method? Fine, don't go to his samagam, but blocking him from coming is a bit wrong.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Veer ji

You are absolutely correct. We are not and we can not and we should stop anybody to come in Gurudwara Sahib.

Now, please understand difference between coming to Gurudwara Sahib as a part of sangat and as a preacher.

As a sikh we must allow everyone to come to Gurudwara but we don't/shouldn't allow everybody to preach there.

Veer ji, The day he is fundamentally correct, we would (everybody in the world will) ourselve call him and welcome him.

Even now i am not trying to stop him as I don't have any authority to do so ( sorry if I was sounding so), but definitely we want to give him and sangat a message that Kachee bani is not correct path and we should bow down to no one except Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

"Baani ta kachi Satguru bajho, hor kachee baani
Kehendey kachey, sundey kachey, kachee aakh vakahanni"

I hope It clarifies.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Dear friends

This so called Sant does Kirtan which is devoid of Gurbani. Now, can someone tell me

Can there be Kirtan for Sikhs which has no relation with Gurbani ?

An hour back I was seing this so called Sant's Kirtan on Balle Balle TV. There was no relation of Gurbani with whole of the Kirtan he was doing.
We must remember that our Guru is Gurbani. Sikhi cannot florish with-out our Guru. These Sants fool around and make fool of innocent Sikh masses with attractive oratory. That is why we find the level of Sikhi in Punjab villages to the extreme bottom. There is no scope of further downgradation. The Amrit Chakao Abhians of these Sants is just a curtain to fool the sangat.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Dear friends

This so called Sant does Kirtan which is devoid of Gurbani. Now, can someone tell me

Can there be Kirtan for Sikhs which has no relation with Gurbani ?

An hour back I was seing this so called Sant's Kirtan on Balle Balle TV. There was no relation of Gurbani with whole of the Kirtan he was doing.
We must remember that our Guru is Gurbani. Sikhi cannot florish with-out our Guru. These Sants fool around and make fool of innocent Sikh masses with attractive oratory. That is why we find the level of Sikhi in Punjab villages to the extreme bottom. There is no scope of further downgradation. The Amrit Chakao Abhians of these Sants is just a curtain to fool the sangat.

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

I feel real SORRY to read all these articles, about Sant Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale. If all of you looking of bad things in Sant ji, you can find 100000. Even people called Guru Nanak Dev ji as BETAALA ( man of Evils ) and Guru Gobind Singh ji as Khaadku ( Killer of innocent people ). Do you think were / are they right ????

We all know that the sikh religious is full of plenty of Kurbaani (sacrifice), but why we are still in such a minority, because of the thinking such as you guys have. All Sant ji is trying to do is to encourage people to join Khalsa Family, I happened to watch his 1000s of kirtans, but never heard that he said to follow him, all he says is follow guru granth sahib ji. He is trying to increase Khalsa on the world, but u guys wont let him do this. Shameless to all of us, IF ALL OF YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF GURUBANI AND SIKHI, THEN WHY DON’T YOU START KIRTAN, AND DO THE SEWA OF GURU PANTH???? why you guys just sit on your comps and condemn others, who is doing real sewa of Khalsa Panth???.

By the way DrKhalsa ji, don’t take it personally,but the Kalgi you are talking about is not a kalgi, it’s a Khanda sahib, which is usually worn by Nihang Singhs. And the matha tekna you are talking about, I would say is not bad, because I do matha tekna to my grand father, who gives me knowledge. which is not bad, it is only bad if it is in front of guru Granth Sahib ji. Your children might tekna matha to you.. He is a good priest and good teacher, so whats wrong in that ???

Giani jarnail Singh ji, please don’t take it personally too, but tell me do you ever watched the Dhadi Singhs???? We all know that Guru Gobind Singh ji had lot of Dhadi Jathay in their darbaar. And dhadi singh also do the kirtan same way Sant Dhadrianwale does. I feel SOO SHAME ON YOU, matching sant ji with michel Jackson. Also in one of your written you said he should remove Sant or Baba prefix from his name….. Then how come you have GIANI prefix in your name?? If you are such a vidwan (wise man) why don’t you first look inside of yourself ???

All I would say is, its shame on us, Instead of increasing our Khalsa Family, all of us are just counting his mistakes and bad things on others who are, doing the real sewa of Guru Panth. We all should think ourself, how good sikh we are???? Have we ever praised any single person to Amrit Shakna???? What are we doing?? If all of us are so good in Gurbani and Sikhi, why don’t we do the sewa of Guru Panth??????? why we just sitting on computer and counting the mistakes of Sant ji??? Think Sikh Sangat Ji Think…..

I beg pardon if I was h{censored}.
Sangat, Satgur BakhsanHaar.. All we should do is do the real sewa of guru panth, not just condemn people who does the sewa.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki fateh.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
If Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale declares himself as a Dhadi and removes his name plate of SANT I am sure people would stop having objections to his Dharam Parchar. Let him call his jatha a Dhadi Jatha. There is hell of a difference between Keertan and Dhadi's poetry. Its so surprising that a person who calls himself a SANT does not understand this simple fact. Bringing Gurbani and Dhadi vars on same platform is nothing but sacreligious. Its still more objectionable because illetrate masss of punjab villages tend to give such peotry status of Gurbani.

Just ponder for a moment and try to find out why this 'Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale' is not capable of doing Keertan of Gurbani.
There are only Two possibilities -
1. He does not find Gurbani important in the life of Sikhs.
2. He is not capable of singing Gurbani Shabads

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
By the way DrKhalsa ji, don’t take it personally,but the Kalgi you are talking about is not a kalgi, it’s a Khanda sahib, which is usually worn by Nihang Singhs. And the matha tekna you are talking about, I would say is not bad, because I do matha tekna to my grand father, who gives me knowledge. which is not bad, it is only bad if it is in front of guru Granth Sahib ji. Your children might tekna matha to you.. He is a good priest and good teacher, so whats wrong in that ???

Dear Friend

I havent written the above topic it is from the website ( I forgot to mention )
Sorry for the confusion

About Ranjit Singh , I have nothing against him and I think is doing a good job .I have personally listen to his smagams and it is realy helping some section of Sikh panth

But I also agree to suggestions of senior member here like Manbir and Giani jarnail singh ( about using SANT prefix and some other minor stuff )
as it will help clearing confusion around Ranjit Singh ji and help in unity of Panth and I believe this is what Ranjit Singh ji himself wants .

Jatinder Singh

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
manbir said:
If Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale declares himself as a Dhadi and removes his name plate of SANT I am sure people would stop having objections to his Dharam Parchar. Let him call his jatha a Dhadi Jatha. There is hell of a difference between Keertan and Dhadi's poetry. Its so surprising that a person who calls himself a SANT does not understand this simple fact. Bringing Gurbani and Dhadi vars on same platform is nothing but sacreligious. Its still more objectionable because illetrate masss of punjab villages tend to give such peotry status of Gurbani.

Just ponder for a moment and try to find out why this 'Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale' is not capable of doing Keertan of Gurbani.
There are only Two possibilities -
1. He does not find Gurbani important in the life of Sikhs.
2. He is not capable of singing Gurbani Shabads

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat, Satgur BakshanHaar,
I beg pardon if I am so h{censored}.

First of all, I happened to watch Sant Dhadrianwale’s 1000s of Kirtans, I never-ever saw or listen that he said I am sant, or I am baba or whatever. This is a designation given to him by people who like his kirtan. In fact all he says is, I am a Charan Dhool (dust of feet) of Sangat. Moreover GuruBani has recognized the name ‘SANT’, a whole astapdi is on this topic in Sukhmani Sahib. After all, Bhai Manbir ji, why are you taking his name so seriously, Why don’t u just listen his kirtan, and try u understand his teachings. What the name matters to you??

Please don’t take it personally, but the way you wrote…. there is a hell difference between kirtan and dhadis… don’t seems you have enough respect of either one. According to me both are most respectful and both are the ways to wakeup sleeping people. Its not like that, if you are thinking it’s a poetry and it’s a poetry. He never says it’s a poetry, it’s a GuruBani, and I don’t think that any one of Guru Sahib has told that, we have to read GuruBani in a fixed way or accent. We should go for the meaning, not the way of teaching. He is trying to tell people what Guru Ji ki Bani says to us. We should follow the Guru Ji Ki Bani. And also we know that some Raags can be sing in different ways, why is that? because creators of the raags want them to be simple for people. So that what it is… Sant Ji want every one to understand the GuruBani.

Please don’t take it personally Bhai Manbir ji. But tell me, If you have such a good knowledge of Dhadis or Kirtan, Why are you just sittin on computer and finding the wrong things in Sant ji. If you find this way so simple, why don’t you start doing this Guru Pant Sewa??? Its easy then said. Even GuruBani says “AAKHAN AUKHA, SAACHA NAAM” even GuruBani says that Waheguru Da naam laina, is hardest job. Why don’t you guys understand that??? I would say that, if we cant join him, atleast praise people to do so!!

At last I would say that, we should develop our Pant to a Unit, not like little- little groups. We all know that what happened, past 2 yrs, how people disrespect Guru Grant Sahib Ji’s Parkashs(throw them in waste and all that stuff), Just because they know that if some one would say against this (like Sant DhadrianWale ji) other Sikhs goin to oppose this, and these bad people gonna take credit. So Sikh Sangat we should come up as a Unit. I am not against anyone who is praising people to join the Khalsa Family.

Sangat Ji, come up and be a UNIT.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh.

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
jasravi84 said:
Ms Sikh USA you need to clarify your fundamentals !

first of all, I am not Ms, I am Mr Rajvir Brar. Second what you mean by fundamentals ????

Its a talk of Dhadrianwale not on my fundamentals

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Ranjit Singh Dhadriwale too needs to get his fundamentals clear.

I would like to humbly submit to SikhUSA (Rajvir Brar) that Dhadriwale or anyone is free to sing Gurbani in any Rag or even without following any Rag, but ( A BIG BUT ) we should not allow anyone (Even if he happens to be a true Sant) to Sing Tuk Bandi (Kache Bani) concocted compositions and present it as Gurbani !!!

What Dhandriwala is doing is he is making cheap quality poems and presenting it as Keertan.

For Sikhs Keertan can be only of Guru Ke Bani. We cannot follow other religions. We are so lucky to have REAL ORIGINAL bani with us. We donot have to depend on common compositions to express our feelings for Waheguru. We have Bani in its pure form - GURBANI

All the Amrit of this universe is in Gurbani
Gurbani commands us, advises us and we are to follow it

We are not to follow bani of any Sant even if he a true Sant

SikhUSA said:
First of all, I happened to watch Sant Dhadrianwale’s 1000s of Kirtans, I never-ever saw or listen that he said I am sant, or I am baba or whatever. This is a designation given to him by people who like his kirtan. In fact all he says is, I am a Charan Dhool (dust of feet) of Sangat. .

I would request SikhUSA to kindly see the vedio of the debate between Ranjit Singh Dhandriwala and Prof Darshan Singh Ji.

Have we ever heard anyone calling Prof Darshan Singh Ji as Sant Darshan Singh ?

Last edited:

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
manbir said:
Ranjit Singh Dhadriwale too needs to get his fundamentals clear.

I would like to humbly submit to SikhUSA (Rajvir Brar) that Dhadriwale or anyone is free to sing Gurbani in any Rag or even without following any Rag, but ( A BIG BUT ) we should not allow anyone (Even if he happens to be a true Sant) to Sing Tuk Bandi (Kache Bani) concocted compositions and present it as Gurbani !!!

What Dhandriwala is doing is he is making cheap quality poems and presenting it as Keertan.

For Sikhs Keertan can be only of Guru Ke Bani. We cannot follow other religions. We are so lucky to have REAL ORIGINAL bani with us. We donot have to depend on common compositions to express our feelings for Waheguru. We have Bani in its pure form - GURBANI

All the Amrit of this universe is in Gurbani
Gurbani commands us, advises us and we are to follow it

We are not to follow bani of any Sant even if he a true Sant

I would request SikhUSA to kindly see the vedio of the debate between Ranjit Singh Dhandriwala and Prof Darshan Singh Ji.

Have we ever heard anyone calling Prof Darshan Singh Ji as Sant Darshan Singh ?

WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat, Satgur BakshanHaar

SatShri Akaal Manbir ji, I beg a pardon before I start, but I see no logic in your argument. In your previous written you said, If Sant Dhadrianwale was a dhadhi, you would not have any objection, But do you know that Dhadis also present Gurubani along with their own made composition. So why not Sant Dhadrianwale?? and the TukBandi or Kachi Bani, are the fake words there is no Kachi Bani in this world, Guru ji Ki Baani is Jugo Jug Atal ( which can not be changed). He is doing kirtan and kirtan is not GURUBAANI, they both are two different fields. GuruBani is our Guru and Kirtan, Dhadi War, Dhaarna are all, way to meet Guru. It seems to me that you just don’t have any reason, or any strong point.

One more thing I would like to mentions is, We know that all ragis which do kirtan in darbar sahib or any Gurudwaras, do not use the exect Gurubani, they also have their own compositions, I am giving a couple of example of kirtan wording by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji (head Ragi of Darbar Sahib, Amritsar):-
1.) HarHat bhi tuu tuu karay
2.) Kaali Koel tu Kit gun kaali
3.) Har jio, Nimaanya tu maan
Or you can watch his any of his kirtans, I guess 98% are his own compositions. So what would you say, he should stop kirtan?? So in this way, no one can do the kirtan, and how we all gona take the kirtan ras??? which is a mandatory part of a gursikh life.

Bhai Manbir ji, I wold say you should start watching the kirtan of sant dhadrianwale, and feel into it, then you gonna feel how sweet it is. Don’t go after his prefix, or his way of teaching. It doesn’t matter. Only thing which matters is, at the end whom we are attaching to, and that is Khalsa Family, and Guru Grant Sahib. And that is all sant dhadrianwale’s motive.

All we should do is to praise people to be Sikhs and join the Khalsa family, and help the people who are doing this.

I beg pardon for Galti BhulChuck

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji ki fateh

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
SikhUSA said:
WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat, Satgur BakshanHaar

SatShri Akaal Manbir ji, I beg a pardon before I start, but I see no logic in your argument. In your previous written you said, If Sant Dhadrianwale was a dhadhi, you would not have any objection, But do you know that Dhadis also present Gurubani along with their own made composition. So why not Sant Dhadrianwale?? and the TukBandi or Kachi Bani, are the fake words there is no Kachi Bani in this world, Guru ji Ki Baani is Jugo Jug Atal ( which can not be changed). He is doing kirtan and kirtan is not GURUBAANI, they both are two different fields. GuruBani is our Guru and Kirtan, Dhadi War, Dhaarna are all, way to meet Guru. It seems to me that you just don’t have any reason, or any strong point.

One more thing I would like to mentions is, We know that all ragis which do kirtan in darbar sahib or any Gurudwaras, do not use the exect Gurubani, they also have their own compositions, I am giving a couple of example of kirtan wording by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji (head Ragi of Darbar Sahib, Amritsar):-
Or you can watch his any of his kirtans, I guess 98% are his own compositions. So what would you say, he should stop kirtan?? So in this way, no one can do the kirtan, and how we all gona take the kirtan ras??? which is a mandatory part of a gursikh life.

Bhai Manbir ji, I wold say you should start watching the kirtan of sant dhadrianwale, and feel into it, then you gonna feel how sweet it is. Don’t go after his prefix, or his way of teaching. It doesn’t matter. Only thing which matters is, at the end whom we are attaching to, and that is Khalsa Family, and Guru Grant Sahib. And that is all sant dhadrianwale’s motive.

All we should do is to praise people to be Sikhs and join the Khalsa family, and help the people who are doing this.

I beg pardon for Galti BhulChuck

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji ki fateh

Gurfateh

Respected SinkhUSA, kindly get your facts corrected. Those are the Gurbani Shabads sung by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji in the Darbar Sahib.
I am sure no one would dare to allow Kachi bani to be sung in Darbar Sahib.

How come Ranjit Singh Dhadriawale has not tried his version of Keertan at Harimandar Sahib ?

Gurfateh to all

For Kind Attention SikhUSA

The Keeratan you mentioned by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji at Darbar Sahib Amritsar is Pure Gurbani.

rwgu sUhI bwxI syK PrId jI kI ]
qip qip luih luih hwQ mrorau ] bwvil hoeI so shu lorau ]
qY sih mn mih kIAw rosu ] muJu Avgn sh nwhI dosu ]1] qY swihb kI mY swr n jwnI ] jobnu
Koie pwCY pCuqwnI ]1] rhwau ] kwlI koiel qU ikq gun kwlI ] Apny pRIqm ky hau ibrhY
jwlI ] iprih ibhUn kqih suKu pwey ] jw hoie ik®pwlu qw pRBU imlwey ]2] ivDx KUhI muMD
iekylI ] nw ko swQI nw ko bylI ] kir ikrpw pRiB swDsMig mylI ] jw iPir dyKw qw myrw Alhu
bylI ]3] vwt hmwrI KrI aufIxI ] KMinAhu iqKI bhuqu ipeIxI ] ausu aUpir hY mwrgu
myrw ] syK PrIdw pMQu sm@wir svyrw ]4]1]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

soriT mhlw 5 ]
geI bhoVu bMdI CoVu inrMkwru duKdwrI ] krmu n jwxw Drmu n jwxw loBI
mwieAwDwrI ] nwmu pirE Bgqu goivMd kw ieh rwKhu pYj qumwrI ]1] hir jIau inmwixAw qU
mwxu ] incIijAw cIj kry myrw goivMdu qyrI kudriq kau kurbwxu ] rhwau ] jYsw bwlku Bwie
suBweI lK AprwD kmwvY ] kir aupdysu iJVky bhu BwqI bhuiV ipqw gil lwvY ] ipCly
Aaugux bKis ley pRBu AwgY mwrig pwvY ]2] hir AMqrjwmI sB ibiD jwxY qw iksu pih
AwiK suxweIAY ] khxY kQin n BIjY goibMdu hir BwvY pYj rKweIAY ] Avr Et mY sglI dyKI
iek qyrI Et rhweIAY ]3] hoie dieAwlu ikrpwlu pRBu Twkuru Awpy suxY bynµqI ] pUrw sqguru
myil imlwvY sB cUkY mn kI icMqI ] hir hir nwmu AvKdu muiK pwieAw jn nwnk suiK vsMqI
]4]12]62]

SikhUSA said:
He never says it’s a poetry, it’s a GuruBani, and I don’t think that any one of Guru Sahib has told that, we have to read GuruBani in a fixed way or accent..

It is shocking to find that SikhUSA is calling the cheap poetry of Ranjit Singh Dhadriwale as GURBANI.

THe demarcation between Gurbani and Kachi bani is lost !!!
This happens when you allow these Dharnas and Kachi poetry to be sung as Keertan. The illeterate mind is unable to differnetiat between Gurbani and the 'bani' of these 'Sants'

Last edited:

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
SikhUSA [SIZE=3 said:
One more thing I would like to mentions is, We know that all ragis which do kirtan in darbar sahib or any Gurudwaras, do not use the exect Gurubani, they also have their own compositions, I am giving a couple of example of kirtan wording by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji (head Ragi of Darbar Sahib, Amritsar):-[/SIZE]
Veer Rajvir jio..
Just for your information..the above shabds you quoated they are gurbani:
For your reference
1: Har hat bhi tu tu kare (can you please give the second line too) cudnt recall this one

2.) Kaali Koel tu Kit gun kaali : Rag Soohee: Pg 794, Bani Bhagat Sheikh Farid ji
3) Har jio, Nimaanya tu maan: Rag Saurath : Pg 624, Guru Arjan Devji
It is suggested that please check the facts before you say or assume something..Please dont take any offence..
Guru fateh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Khalsa Ji

Yes , All these shabads mentioned above are Pure Gurbani from GURU GRANTH SAHIB

Actually I think I will take a such a response as indication of what damage ( although not done delibrately ) by peopel who sing kachi bani

I mean that for common man it is creating confusion that what is bani and what is not and may be people are feeling satisfied at jsut listening to DHARNAS and not reading gurbani themselves so creating kind of Psychological dependence

I would say that Although is not Intention of People like S. RANJIT SINGH who do read dharnas to keep people away from Guru Granth sahib personal study but still it is happening .

And I sincerely feel that there should be no problem with S. RANJIT SINGH to learn Gurbani Keertan as it will help more in his work as Parcharak .

Jatinder Singh

SikhUSA

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
drkhalsa said:
Dear Khalsa Ji

Yes , All these shabads mentioned above are Pure Gurbani from GURU GRANTH SAHIB

Actually I think I wil ltake a such a response as indication of what damage ( although not done delibrately ) by peopel who sing kachi bani

I mean that for common man it is creating confusion that what is bani and what is not and may be people are feeling satisfied at jsut listening to DHARNAS and not reading gurbani themselves so craeting kid of Psychological dependence

I would say that Although is not Intention of People like S. RANJIT SINGH who do read dharnas to keep people away from Guru Granth sahib personal study but still it is happening .

And I sincerely feel that there should be no problem with S. RANJIT SINGH to learn Gurbani Keertan as it will help more in his work as Parcharak .

Jatinder Singh

Can you guys Please Explain what is KACHI BANI ??? Because there is no alternate of GURUBANI, I meant to say, GURUBANI is Jugo Jug Atal. There is no Kachi or Paki Bani. GuruBani is one and only, Waho - Waho Bani Nirankar hai, Tis Jewad Avar Na Koi. no one can change it at all, It is a pure fake word - KachiBani.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa
WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM