• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Heritage Radio Pakistan Says Sikhs In India Are Forcibly Converted

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
oops. The example, o i would agree that it is quite stupid:p. But it was just to make it simple. You wouldn't allow someone to teach your children, brothers and sister something wrong. Just like there is no HINDU TEMPLE OR GURDWARA in Vatican City. They don't allow that, cause that place is strictly catholic. THEY THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE TRUTH, NO OTHER WORSHIP PLACE BESIDE CHURCH IS ALLOWED THERE. Sorry about the example if it didn't make sense:p

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
the fact is ..muslims cannot live peacefully with any community which is minority in their ruled states or countries. The best Muslims are those like Lebanon, Turkey, Kuwait, ubai where there is belly dancing and wine flowing. They are least bothered about what their neighbors do. The more religious a muslim is ..the more he is a threat to the world .

So you are saying that the best muslims are those who don't fallow islam.
The best Sikhs are those who who drink and smoke, when it is prohibited, who use caste system, who cut there hair.
The best Christians are those who don't believe in jesus, who say that Jesus never did something for humanity.
The best Hindues are those who have never read their Vedaas, who worship idols even when its strictly prohibited in their own scriptures.

Mar 26, 2006
Christians i would say are better than muslims ..they convert but not with force rarely that has been done . Hindus and Sikhs if are religious are more kind. For muslims in India..they have mazaars where they do their sajda, of aurangzeb, ahmad shah abdali, afzal khan....never mind if they are plunderers and rapists but they are worthy of worship since they brought in more converts through sword.For muslims an aurangzeb is more ideal and a pure muslim.

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
Christians i would say are better than muslims ..they convert but not with force rarely that has been done . Hindus and Sikhs if are religious are more kind. For muslims in India..they have mazaars where they do their sajda, of aurangzeb, ahmad shah abdali, afzal khan....never mind if they are plunderers and rapists but they are worthy of worship since they brought in more converts through sword.For muslims an aurangzeb is more ideal and a pure muslim.

rajkhalsa ji, let me explain.

ISlam is an arabic word that means peace aquired by submitting your will to God.
If you say that islam was spread by sword, than please explain to me the conversion of 20 tousand christians just in the United states, converting to Islam every year. Who is spreading ISLAM BY SWORD IN A 70% christian Nation. with over a million churches.

and you also talked about how muslims do sajda on mazaars. IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBIED IN ISLAM TO DO THAT. Even the Prophet Muhammad of ISlam said, " don't make my grave, a place of worship". If the most important figure in history of Islam is telling people not to do sajda on his grave, than there is no one else left. SAJDA ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS IS JUST FOR THE GOD. People who do Sajda on other people graves or mazaars are not fallowing the true teaching's of islam.

If i am not wrong, don't Sikh brothers do SAJDA to SGGS. ( Forgive me if i am wrong).

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
oops. The example, o i would agree that it is quite stupid:p. But it was just to make it simple. You wouldn't allow someone to teach your children, brothers and sister something wrong. Just like there is not Mosque in Vatican City, cause that place is strictly catholic. THEY THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE TRUTH, NO OTHER WORSHIP PLACE BESIDE CHURCH IS ALLOWED THERE. Sorry about the example if it didn't make sense:p

Again a poor comparision.Vatican city is just a place of .44sq km not a country with thousand or million sq km land.The fact is in front of you that muslims are taking advantage
of liberal attituide of Atheists and other religions of world which are majority in their countries.They demand free practicing of islam,sharia law etc but when they are in majority there are hardly any rights for minorities.

Now let me give you an example sikhism strictly prohibit halal meat Hindu's too prefer too be veggie or eat non halal.many Animal right activists has demanded That halal should be banned in west as it is cruelly slaughtered.How will muslims feel if there will be ban on halal in non muslim countries?

Mar 26, 2006
Mr. Friend ..u dont get my point ..the sajda i mentioned was to rapists, murderers and killers ...i dont understand yor point about Guru Granth Sahib ji ..we do matha teko ...we dont do mazar chumna...anyways thats a ritual ...i m not talking abt it

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
Again a poor comparision.Vatican city is just a place of .44sq km not a country with thousand or million sq km land.The fact is in front of you that muslims are taking advantage
of liberal attituide of Atheists and other religions of world which are majority in their countries.They demand free practicing of islam,sharia law etc but when they are in majority there are hardly any rights for minorities.

Now let me give you an example sikhism strictly prohibit halal meat Hindu's too prefer too be veggie or eat non halal.many Animal right activists has demanded That halal should be banned in west as it is cruelly slaughtered.How will muslims feel if there will be ban on halal in non muslim countries?

So you are saying that doing cruelty in small place is ok, but in big place its not? ( if you think its cruelty).

MY FRIEND You need to read Hindu scriptures and see yourself, don't go to the Hindu who calls himself hindu, Hindus these days don't even read their scriptures.

It is mentioned in Manu Smruti, the law book of Hindus, in chapter 5 verse 30

"The eater who eats the flesh of those to be eaten does nothing bad, even if he does it day after day, for God himself created some to be eaten and some to be eater."

Hinduism allows meet.

I am not totally sure about, sikhism but we can discuss on that if you please.

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
Mr. Friend ..u dont get my point ..the sajda i mentioned was to rapists, murderers and killers ...i dont understand yor point about Guru Granth Sahib ji ..we do matha teko ...we dont do mazar chumna...anyways thats a ritual ...i m not talking abt it

SAJDA IN ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED TO ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BESIDE GOD. NOT TO RAPIST...NOT TO PROPHETS ....NOT TO SUN...NOT TO COW....

SAjda in Islam is putting your head on the ground, may be in the position as you are kissing the ground

Sajda.jpg
How do you do the ritual of "matha tekna". Please explain.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
ISlam is an arabic word that means peace aquired by submitting your will to God.
If you say that islam was spread by sword, than please explain to me the conversion of 20 tousand christians just in the United states, converting to Islam every year. Who is spreading ISLAM BY SWORD IN A 70% christian Nation. with over a million churches.

Do you people also count how many people leave islam? There are other ways of spreading a religions too
and that is called preaching.Muslims have billions of petro dollars so obviously they can preach their religion in many parts of world.On the other hand can anybody preach other religions in Middle east,afghanistan ,pakistan etc.If muslims are so confident that islam is from god then why are they afraid of preachers of other religions.Islam was and still spread by sword,preaching ,brain washing ,monetory rewards etc.But muslim countries are using force to keep people in islam.Just open the doors of muslim countries for western culture and preachers of other religions and then see how many people leave islam

Mar 26, 2006
well sajda may or may not be allowed ..but it is done and lakhs of muslims throng to such places..and bow before tombs of invaders, rapists and killers

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
So you are saying that doing cruelty in small place is ok, but in big place its not? ( if you think its cruelty).

Comparing vatican with any other country is simply ridicilous.Muslims too can ask non muslims not to enter mecca or surrounding areas

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Dear Friend,

I think the situation is getting unfair... it would be imprudent to ask you to reply queries all of the members here... i would suggest you to start your topics in interfaith dialogue section and share your knowledge on Glorious Kuran and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We are not here to fight. Perhaps you could put some light on how followers of Islam have interpreted the Holy Book and where they have not done the justification... otherwise, everybody will be left with a bad taste, which we do not want. :)

Hope to learn from you about the Glorious Kuran and writings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in interfaith dialogue section. :welcome:

Warm regards

Aman Singh

friend

SPNer
Apr 13, 2009
Dear Friend,

I think the situation is getting unfair... it would be imprudent to ask you to reply queries all of the members here... i would suggest you to start your topics in interfaith dialogue section and share your knowledge on Glorious Kuran and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). We are not here to fight. Perhaps you could put some light on how followers of Islam have interpreted the Holy Book and where they have not done the justification... otherwise, everybody will be left with a bad taste, which we do not want. :)

Hope to learn from you about the Glorious Kuran and writings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in interfaith dialogue section. :welcome:

Warm regards

Aman Singh

thank you so much, i was about to commit suicide. (NOT ReALLY). Thank God you noticed that people are just bombarding at me with information. :p. I AM JUST A STUDENT OF ISLAM< CHRISTIANITY, HINDUISM< SIKHISM< AND EVERY OTHER ISM. I was just clearing some misconsuption about Islam that people have. Thanks again. i will make the thread. :happy:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM