• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Quotes Written On The Rearside Of Trucks In Punjab

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
This topic will take a record of all such messages... I would request everybody to contribute in this topic as and when a hilarious quote strikes you.

Have fun!!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Ok! here is the first one...

Ek Toon Tang Kardi, Ik Oh!!
(A message for vehicles which go on honking to overtake a truck. It literally means: My vehicles is already bugging me and now its you.)

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I thought it meant, one is his truck and one is his wife.:rofl!!:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This topic will take a record of all such messages... I would request everybody to contribute in this topic as and when a hilarious quote strikes you.

Have fun!!

Looks and sounds as if Punjabi trucks are having a lot more fun than US trucks. I wonder about Canadian, English and Malaysian trucks.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
sada russe na kalgeean wala, jagg bhaven sara russ jaye
Let the whole world go estrange but not our bearer of the plumes (Tenth Master):)

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Apparently the title "Singh is Kinng" was inspired by the quote "Singh is Kinng" written on some truck, said Akshay Kumar in some interview. :yes:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
I remember that song, I used to listen to it loooong time ago! :D

It is used in Punjabi Sikh culture of Trucks and Taxi Business to keep the mind twisted towards religion, here is another one( I think, I can be wrong too in this context)[/FONT]

[/FONT]
WHEGURU TERA SHUKAR HAI( I am thankful to you Oh Lord for every thing)[/FONT]

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
It is used in Punjabi Sikh culture of Trucks and Taxi Business to keep the mind twisted towards religion, here is another one( I think, I can be wrong too in this context)[/FONT]

WHEGURU TERA SHUKAR HAI( I am thankful to you Oh Lord for every thing)[/FONT]
agreed!

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
"Langhdi ei taan langha lai nahin taan chache magar la lai"

Pass me if you can, else follow your Uncle !

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
and Malaysian trucks just have the BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG speed LIMIT !! 80KM/120KM per Hour Sign..or the telephone/sms/ number to call in case of any complaints (doesnt work )..

PUNJABIS..are very CREATIVE in this department..i laughed my head off so many times on Punjab Roads...Meree nakal kar ..eerkha na kar...Copy ME..dont be Jelaous !! Unfortunately i have forgotten the funny ones...must remember to take a digital photo this time around...

This is natural...in malaysia many expesnive cars..get the "SCRATCH" treatment from jelaous passers by who get so jelaous and mad that they take out their car key/coin/penknife etc and SCRATCH the sides/doors of cars they cant have !! My friend who drives an expensive Fearari never dares to park out of sight..meaning he never PARKS it anywhere !! He will take me for a spin..long DRIVE..and come back and park in his garage. He parked it..and went of lunch..only three times..and each time found long scratches all over...cost a hefty sum to repaint..so no more parking. Now a days when i go out with friends..we always bet "scratched or not" when we see a HOT car parked along the way/car park...invariably scratched !! always..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: