• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Prophet Lot And The Painful Reality Today

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Vouthon Ji, you truly are an inspiring star.
It's fate and hukam that our paths have crossed via these machines we call computer.

I was raised with a lot of christians and catholics and my first experiences of praising the true lord or creator were with the bible and St Lukes Gospel.
I learnt a lot from the bible and back then, I too, found many similarities in concepts once I started learning about sikhism.

What you bring to this forum, is very inspiring and amazing at times.
I have learnt much more from the information you have bought here.

What I find amazing is that I've always felt and known through my experiences that sikhs and catholics get on really well. I am close to many Irish Catholics and could never quite understand why they got on so well with sikhs. A couple of my sikh friends are happily married to catholics, and there are a few that are very close business partners.

I now understand that it is the way of life between us that unites. With these similar concept backgrounds, it becomes easier to blend in. The funny thing is that when I was in the UK, me and my Irish catholic friends felt that it was the disassociation of us with english ways and church of england etc.. that united us.
But I now realise that it was far from these divides that we felt apparent.

This journey has got more and more interesting for all of us. I look forward to new exciting ventures and issues.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
peace be upon you

Yes

You understand it very wrong
Heavy-handed treatment of the infidels have certain cases
Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed Qatlokm unduly

But
You mohammed you the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

- Gospel of Matthew is not true
The Gospel has been distorted
Recognized by the scientists themselves Christians
‫أحمد ديدات - متىّ لم يكتب متىّ‬‎ - YouTube
‫أحمد ديدات ÙŠÙضح الثالوث عل الملأ - YouTube.flv‬‎ - YouTube

Why Jesus returns to earth? - YouTube

‫عشر دقائق تدمر قدسية الكتاب المقدس‬‎ - YouTube

[/FONT] God willing, will write an article on Magic in Islam

The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the divine and one
God
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science from Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying
Will write an article about it soon
‫عظماء العرب ÙÙ‰ العلم - Ùلم غربى عن علوم العرب وتقدمهم‬‎ - YouTube

‫احمد ديدات الأختيار بين المسيحية Ùˆ الإسلام - The Choice‬‎ - YouTube

allah giuded you

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force

What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

I can imagine only too well, however there are other cultures that only punished the people responsible, rather than blanket blame all those who did not share similar ideals or philosophies,

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty

what penalty would that be? cessation of chocolate rations? no milk before bedtime?

Attachments

• muslimscarryingsikhheads.jpg
    muslimscarryingsikhheads.jpg
    12.9 KB · Reads: 189

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM