• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Problems With Genitalia? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Child Guru Harkishan JI Sahib died at age 9 from SMALL POX..contracted while doing relief work among the huge numbers of sick people in an epidemic in delhi..Bangla Sahib Gurdwara stands at the place Guru Ji stayed in Delhi.

Guru Har rai ji sahib maintained a world class DISPENSARY/PHARMACY ....obvioulsy to cure physical diseases of the body...

Akbars time also one of the Mughal princes had been cured by a drug sent by Guru Sahib.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Amarjitji

I am curious, whilst we may disagree over the route to consonance, and I do strongly, where would you spiritually say you were?, Have you found Mukti, or are you searching, like the rest of us?

Also have you considered that your route may be only relevent to you and people of similar mindset?, in the same way that my route only seems to be shared by a few, surely the fact that we are all searching and looking means that we share what we have in common, good men should not be seperated in sharing because of, what amount to, quite small differences. Humour, I find is an excellent medium for breaking down barriers, to that end, I did order an extra large meat, mushroom and onion pizza last night, unfortunately it only made me feel sick, and due to the smell of garlic, spent an extremely unromantic evening with thoughts only of how near the bathroom was.

I have to say that my wife found the whole experience hilarious, and has insisted I try again this evening, I am not so keen...

The answer lies in being pragmatic, being logical, using your brain, in my view the moment you associate 'bad thoughts' with food, you are on a slope to magic, jadoo, and then seeing people who can cure you through tablets or special blessed foods, you take your eye of the logic, the reality, what is around you, and what you know, you put your faith in the unknown, the unseen, if you eat this, that will happen, if you chant this, if you buy this, if you do this, etc etc etc, its how rituals begin, its how rituals penetrate the very fabric of boring, pragmatic Sikhi with its indifference to the moon, the stars, fire, caste and complication. Its very simple, you have to see the big picture, and the big picture is bigger than all of this

Driops

SPNer
Jan 6, 2012
Thank you amarjit Singh for your advice I really appreciate it, but I already said, I can control myself, If i watch a movie with a 15 second sex-scene im not going into air(this is an idiom) I know this isnt real, and i aint a voyerist lol.. Mhh i think we need to close this thread . Somehow it is going in wrong direction

Thank you Jairnail Singh ji again for this clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM