• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Heritage Place Of Tribute (In Punjabi)

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
This story is about Sikhs ...who have piled up CASH in front of a Model of darbar sahib placed in the ARRIVALS/DEPARTURES LOBBY of Guru Ramdass Ji International Airport AMRITSAR !! What will NON SIKHS think ?? That Sikhs MATHA TEK to ???? even a MODEL ??

2. Saddens me..becasue Charities like KHALSA AID or Sikhs for Justice..have to BEG and BEG for CASH...and here is a PLASTIC MODEL being inundated with CASH ...do we have our PRIORITIES RIGHT >> doesnt look like we have...sad..:angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
This story is about Sikhs ...who have piled up CASH in front of a Model of darbar sahib placed in the ARRIVALS/DEPARTURES LOBBY of Guru Ramdass Ji International Airport AMRITSAR !! What will NON SIKHS think ?? That Sikhs MATHA TEK to ???? even a MODEL ??

2. Saddens me..becasue Charities like KHALSA AID or Sikhs for Justice..have to BEG and BEG for CASH...and here is a PLASTIC MODEL being inundated with CASH ...do we have our PRIORITIES RIGHT >> doesnt look like we have...sad..:angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh: :angryyoungsingh:

Gyani ji,

Guru Fateh.

Well said, as usual.

It is sad to notice that we have created these white elephants with golden domes all over and ignored the message of Gurbani to help the true helpers like United Sikhs and others. White elephants need a lot of money for maintenance.

I have heard that the new HQ of SGPC is marbled, air conditioned and have all the amenities to be marveled about, all in the competition with the golden domes. Money wasted in the name of self centeredness and ego. Nothing more.

I wish Maharaja Ranjit Singh had envisioned the mals of the loots which turned the Darbar Sahib into Golden Temple and with the result, golden domes everywhere. The latest wonder of the world is the Gurdwara in Dubai which leaves all the visitors in awe but sadly, hiding the stark reality about the deplorable living conditions of the majority of the workers, many of them Sikhs from Punjab who sold their lands for the dream of building castles in the land of sand.

Tejwant Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM