• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Physical Body Is Not God

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Another Story about Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji-

At the entrance of Mecca- IT SAYS:

Nanak is the BEST PEER EVER.

Many over there still believe that meccaa seemed like moving along when qazi tried to move Guru Nanak Dev Ji's legs.

Again I am not making it up:), So many of my Muslim friends have the pictures of the Entrance.

Tuhada Das
Yograj

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Another Story about Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji-

At the entrance of Mecca- IT SAYS:

Nanak is the BEST PEER EVER.

Many over there still believe that meccaa seemed like moving along when qazi tried to move Guru Nanak Dev Ji's legs.

Again I am not making it up:), So many of my Muslim friends have the pictures of the Entrance.

Tuhada Das
Yograj
Actually, the mecca turning around is an old metahphor.
If you're a muslim, and your mecca turns around, that means your whole viewset has been changed. Instead of looking one way, you are now forced to look another way.
Similarly, when Guru Nanak visited mecca, he changed how people thought, by reasoning with them.

Singhstah

SPNer
Jul 13, 2004
UK
Actually Guroo Maharaj and Vaheguroo Sahib are one and the same.
Gurbani says, "Gur parmeshar eko jaan", meaining know the Guroo and the Lord as one and the same.

the following translation from the dasam granth is in fact incorrect
Whosoever shall call me the Lord, shall fall into hell. Consider me as His servant and do not think of any difference between me and the Lord.32.

the translation is wrong in the first line, it should really be "Whoever calls himself the Lord shall fall into hell. The word used was "hum", the line was "jo hum ko parmeshar.." hum in this instant it isnt Guroo Gobind Singh ji using the word "hum" referring to himself, its talking about people who say "I am god", "hum ko parmeshar uchareh".
Think about it, i mean with the first translation the first and second sentence contradict each other!

guru nwnku nwnku hir soie ]4]7]9]
gur naanak naanak har soe ||4||7||9||
Nanak is the Guru; Nanak is the Lord Himself. ||4||7||9||

Jan 6, 2007
UK
One last piece I am sharing before leaving, I will not be bothering anybody with my sharing untill Mid of June 2008.

We have been discussing: Guru and God.
In Guru Granth Sahib, there are several times Guru is telling us, Guru and God no difference. God is unborn, so there had been an argument that Guru cant be God. After talking to many of the members who say Guru cant be God : Me neech is understanding that all of those members believe and think that Physical Body is Guru. So I think that is the reason of confusion.

In Guru Granth Sahib Ji, several times it is being told to us: this body is not what we think- I AM.

Guru Sahib tells: Man Tu Jot Saroop Hai Apnaa Mool Pacchaan. All is His Jot. In other words, I am Jot, not human body.( some may think I am going crazy:)). This is the truth- ALL IS HE HIMSELF.

Same thing is explained by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in this Shabad

Dasam Granth- Pannaa # 136/137

ਚੌਪਈ ॥
CHAUPI

ਇਹ ਕਾਰਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥ ਤਬ ਮੈ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਮ ਧਰਿ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਜਿਮ ਤਿਨ ਕਹੀ ਤਿਨੈ ਤਿਮ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥ ਅਉਰ ਕਿਸੂ ਤੇ ਬੈਰ ਨ ਗਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੧॥

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਮੋ ਕੌ ਦਾਸ ਤਵਨ ਕਾ ਜਾਨੋ ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥

ਮੈ ਹੋ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੋ ਦਾਸਾ ॥ ਦੇਖਨ ਆਯੋ ਜਗਤ ਤਮਾਸਾ ॥ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਗਤਿ ਕਹਾ ਸੋ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਲੋਕ ਤੇ ਮੋਨ ਨ ਰਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੩॥
English Translation:

ME MOOR UNDERSTAND THAT GURU JI IS CLEARLY TELLING THAT- MY HUMAN ABODE IS NOT ‘PARMESAR’.

HE SAYS: I HAVE NO ENIMITY WITH ANYONE, BUT, THOSE WHO CALL MY PHYSICAL ABODE- GOD, WILL BE FALLING IN HELL-(CYCLE OF BIRTH AND DEATH).

‘REAL ME’ IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN GOD.

CONSIDER THIS BODY A SERVANT OF GOD, WHO CAME HERE TO SEE THIS JAGAT LEELA(HIS PLAY).

VERY SORRY, IF MY SHARING BOTHERED ANYBODY.

LIKE GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAYS:

:whisling:"I cannot remain silent in this abode of death.":whisling:

Confusion is all on you part. With this you are confusing everyone else.

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ Whoever calls me Parmeshar (God)

ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ They will all go to Hell

ਮੋ ਕੌ ਦਾਸ ਤਵਨ ਕਾ ਜਾਨੋ ॥Consider me as a Sevant of the
Lord

ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥ One that does not recognise this difference shall never understand me an iota. .

This is what Guru Gobind Singh is telling us.

Believe in what these old preachers are telling you and ******************

It was not a pahaar, pahaari or a Parbath. It is called a boulder. Please do not exercise blind faith in an attempt to show the greatness of Guru Nanak ji. Do not turn this event akin to "Hanuman" carryiing a mountain.

I request to all the senior preachers not to misquote ******************** You have lived your lives with your understanding and will say no to change but have some "Daya" on others that are begining their journey.

Ekmusafir_ajnabi

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 4, 2007
MODS:

please note the personal attack on certain members in the above post:

I request to all the sixtyfied (sathiyae) preachers *********** innocent members who are here to learn and share the truth. *************************

on others that are begining their journey.

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: