• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Physical Body Is Not God

Sardara123

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008
One last piece I am sharing before leaving, I will not be bothering anybody with my sharing untill Mid of June 2008.

We have been discussing: Guru and God.
In Guru Granth Sahib, there are several times Guru is telling us, Guru and God no difference. God is unborn, so there had been an argument that Guru cant be God. After talking to many of the members who say Guru cant be God : Me neech is understanding that all of those members believe and think that Physical Body is Guru. So I think that is the reason of confusion.

In Guru Granth Sahib Ji, several times it is being told to us: this body is not what we think- I AM.

Guru Sahib tells: Man Tu Jot Saroop Hai Apnaa Mool Pacchaan. All is His Jot. In other words, I am Jot, not human body.( some may think I am going crazy:)). This is the truth- ALL IS HE HIMSELF.

Same thing is explained by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in this Shabad

Dasam Granth-

Pannaa # 136/137

ਚੌਪਈ ॥
CHAUPI

ਇਹ ਕਾਰਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥ ਤਬ ਮੈ ਜਗਤ ਜਨਮ ਧਰਿ ਆਯੋ ॥ਜਿਮ ਤਿਨ ਕਹੀ ਤਿਨੈ ਤਿਮ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥ ਅਉਰ ਕਿਸੂ ਤੇ ਬੈਰ ਨ ਗਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੧॥

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਮੋ ਕੌ ਦਾਸ ਤਵਨ ਕਾ ਜਾਨੋ ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥

ਮੈ ਹੋ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੋ ਦਾਸਾ ॥ ਦੇਖਨ ਆਯੋ ਜਗਤ ਤਮਾਸਾ ॥ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਗਤਿ ਕਹਾ ਸੋ ਕਹਿਹੋਂ ॥ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਲੋਕ ਤੇ ਮੋਨ ਨ ਰਹਿਹੋਂ ॥੩੩॥

English Translation:

(source:searchgurbani)

For this reason the Lord sent me and I was born in this world. Whatever the Lord said, I am repeating the same unto you, I do not bear enmity with anyone.31.

Whosoever shall call me the Lord, shall fall into hell. Consider me as His servant and do not think of any difference between me and the Lord.32.

I am the servant of the Supreme Purusha and hath come to see the Sport of the world. Whatever the Lord of the world said, I say the same unto you, I cannot remain silent in this abode of death.33.

ME MOOR UNDERSTAND THAT GURU JI IS CLEARLY TELLING THAT- MY HUMAN ABODE IS NOT ‘PARMESAR’.

HE SAYS: I HAVE NO ENIMITY WITH ANYONE, BUT, THOSE WHO CALL MY PHYSICAL ABODE- GOD, WILL BE FALLING IN HELL-(CYCLE OF BIRTH AND DEATH).

‘REAL ME’ IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN GOD.

CONSIDER THIS BODY A SERVANT OF GOD, WHO CAME HERE TO SEE THIS JAGAT LEELA(HIS PLAY).

VERY SORRY, IF MY SHARING BOTHERED ANYBODY.

LIKE GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SAYS:

:whisling:"I cannot remain silent in this abode of death.":whisling:

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Cyber Sangat Ji,

Lesson given by Guru Ji is the same every where. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Stamped Gurbani with GuruGaddi, His own compositions convey the same spiritual message. Some people use that first and second parts of the line-32 from the Shabad Sardara has mentioned and convey the message that translation of Gurbani is done wrong. They never talk about the third and the fourth part of the line 32 and the line 33, which explains what Guru Ji is actualy talking about :).

Good Explanation Sardara, before leaving for the break you did something that will remind me of you often. Have a nice time and enjoy His Kudrat wherever you are.

Like in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it is being told: become good-true Muslim, if you are a Muslim; become good-true Hindu, if you are a Hindu. Follow the Truth. Message is for the whole humanity and came directly from the Creator Himself.

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
In Sikhi Physical is not to be paid attention to. Physical is Trigun, Maya- cause of Duality.

In every religion, when you actually read it very carefully with a peaceful mind- the message is - ONE GOD- ALL is GOD, GOD IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE GOD-REALIZED. SIMPLE Staightforward. It just gets twisted, when it comes in the hands of Mayadharees. That's when the cults are formed and funny fake babaas come out and start telling the public- YOU CANT UNDERSTAND YOUR GURU, LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. THE MESSAGE IS HIDDEN- LITERAL MEANING IS WRONG. YOU CANT UNDERSTAND YOUR GURU. Funny is when the fake babas show their real SYMPTOM: 'I am better'.

Mayadhaaree Att Annaa Bola, Sabad Na Sunaee bhu rol ghachola.

He is All:

ਗੋਂਡ ॥
gonadd ||
Gond:

ਆਕਾਸਿ ਗਗਨੁ ਪਾਤਾਲਿ ਗਗਨੁ ਹੈ ਚਹੁ ਦਿਸਿ ਗਗਨੁ ਰਹਾਇਲੇ ॥
aakaas gagan paathaal gagan hai chahu dhis gagan rehaaeilae ||
The Celestial Lord is in the Akaashic ethers of the skies, the Celestial Lord is in the nether regions of the underworld; in the four directions, the Celestial Lord is pervading.

ਆਨਦ ਮੂਲੁ ਸਦਾ ਪੁਰਖੋਤਮੁ ਘਟੁ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਗਗਨੁ ਨ ਜਾਇਲੇ ॥੧॥
aanadh mool sadhaa purakhotham ghatt binasai gagan n jaaeilae ||1||
The Supreme Lord God is forever the source of bliss. When the vessel of the body perishes, the Celestial Lord does not perish. ||1||
source: Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji :page 870:SearchGurbani.com ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ=

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
One last piece I am sharing before leaving, I will not be bothering anybody with my sharing untill Mid of June 2008.

Oh I missed the first line:

What happened - Is sharing not allowed? I hope you are just joking around. I dont think anybody will have any problem with sharing, or will be bothered by your post.

Apr 4, 2007
thanks, veerji for your post... i think this should answer the confusion people are having over the idea of Guru = God.

i, for one, appreciate the effort!

enjoy your journey!

fateh!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sardara is for real taking a trip to two different countries. In India there have been many recent problems with Internet connectivity in some areas. So he is saying good bye for now but not permanently. Just he cannot depend on the Internet to log onto SPN. Nothing dramatic has occurred except for a wedding.

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Guru Tegh Bahada Ji:
ਜਗ ਰਚਨਾ ਸਭ ਝੂਠ ਹੈ ਜਾਨਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਰੇ ਮੀਤ ॥
jag rachanaa sabh jhooth hai jaan laehu rae meeth ||
The world and its affairs are totally false; know this well, my friend.

ਕਹਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਥਿਰੁ ਨਾ ਰਹੈ ਜਿਉ ਬਾਲੂ ਕੀ ਭੀਤਿ ॥੪੯॥
kehi naanak thhir naa rehai jio baaloo kee bheeth ||49||
Says Nanak, it is like a wall of sand; it shall not endure. ||49||

ਰਾਮੁ ਗਇਓ ਰਾਵਨੁ ਗਇਓ ਜਾ ਕਉ ਬਹੁ ਪਰਵਾਰੁ ॥
raam gaeiou raavan gaeiou jaa ko bahu paravaar ||
Raam Chand passed away, as did Raawan, even though he had lots of relatives.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਥਿਰੁ ਕਛੁ ਨਹੀ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਜਿਉ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥੫੦॥
kahu naanak thhir kashh nehee supanae jio sansaar ||50||
Says Nanak, nothing lasts forever; the world is like a dream. ||50||

source:Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji :page 1429:SearchGurbani.com ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Bhagat Singh Ji,

Can a physical human body stop a mountain rolling towards it's way?

Guru Nanak Did, and the whole world knows:).

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
There's a difference between pahaar, pahaari and Parbath. I would like to know too.

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
I KNOW THIS POST WILL BE DELETED, BUT UNTIL IT GETS DELETED, PLEASE READ:

Dear Bhagat Singh Ji,

I posted:
Pyramid said:
Bhagat Singh Ji,

Can a physical human body stop a mountain rolling towards it's way?

Guru Nanak Did, and the whole world knows:).

and expected exactly this answer you gave(that post was made specfically to get that exact answer from your side):

Bhagat Singh said:
Guru Nanak didn't stop any mountain. Stop making up stuff.

By the way I didnt make it up- May be somebody made the story up, I just read History, visited Panja Sahib, and recieved the peace it provides.

I suggest you now that mere veer, please stop making up the stuff, ACCEPT GURBANI AS IT IS- DONT INTRODUCE YOUR MATT.

Satguru Ki Agyaa Sat Sat and only Sat.

ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥
do not think of any difference between me and the Lord.32.

source: (source:searchgurbani) under Dasam Granth- 136/137

guru pwrbRhmu prmysru Awip ] (387-15, Awsw, mÚ 5)
gur paarbarahm parmaysar aap.
The Guru is the Supreme Lord God; He Himself is the Transcendent Lord.

(source: searchgurbani) under Guru Granth Sahib-387

THIS IS MY FINAL ANSWER:).

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Cyber Sangat Ji,

I guess many(I mean a lot many) out there believe that Pyramid cant makeup Bani. It is in every heart, It is Eternal.

Tuhada Das
Yograj

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
I KNOW THIS POST WILL BE DELETED, BUT UNTIL IT GETS DELETED, PLEASE READ:

There's a difference between pahaar, pahaari and Parbath. I would like to know too.

Naamjap Ji,

I visited Nankana Sahib, Guru never brought this in my mind that I should be measuring the size of the mountain piece!!!
Guru is suggesting now that I shouldn't bother about pahaar, pahaari and Parbat, If it will be in the Questioner's luck to know the fact-he/she will find out :)

HIS WILL:)

MY FINAL ANSWER

Waheguru

Tuhada Das
Yograj

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM